• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[RECOVERY] OrangeFox for LG V35 (judyp)

Search This thread

Kyrimeas

May 10, 2020
Sony Xperia Z2
Xiaomi Redmi 5
logo.jpg

Requirements
-LG V35 with unlocked bootloader
-Android 10 (Oreo and Pie are untested)
-A PC and ADB + Fastboot

Download

Instruction
1. You need fastboot access. Erase the laf_a and laf_b partitions in qfil (remember to backup !!!). Fastboot is now instead of download mode.
2. Open terminal/cmd and use command:

fastboot boot ofox_judyp.img

You're done. Now you can use OFOX to install custom ROMs.
Ofox is temporarily. When you reboot it will dissapear and you will need to redo the fastboot command.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sources
Device Tree:
Kernel: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@EmanuelCN, @LameMonster82 Thanks for your help!!!​

Reactions: NeonHD and Nexus-3

silver2004

Feb 10, 2017
Does Magisk installation break the recovery?
After installing Magisk i can't boot into OrangeFox anymore
How to install both permanent OrangeFox recovery and Magisk?

silver2004

Feb 10, 2017
Ah, i thought that temporary after booting in Fastboot but permanent after flashing zip file, ok :)

manjr

Feb 9, 2015
Xiaomi Mi A1
LG V35
Strange, for me link works. But I'll send ofox anyway.
Thank u so much.

I currently downloading all resources to unlock and flash A12 to my v35. I already have all the files needed. Since Oreo is a baseline to unlock v35. I flashed the V350ULM10i_00_NAO_US_OP_0221.kdz (GFI) version, but I got stuck in LGUP while reverting from A10 30c to Oreo (the one I mentioned above).

The LGUP says error: 0x5A00, skip write protected lun.

Now I'm waiting for someone could help me to make this project succeed. Would u mind helping me? If only I can contact u.

Top Liked Posts