[Recovery][PBRP] PITCH BLACK RECOVERY - MI A3 (laurel_sprout)

Search This thread
Sep 7, 2012
Hi, good night, I would very much like to thank you for the ROM and all your dedication to it. Really.

I am having trouble with wifi, apparently it keeps saying that there is no connection and it ends up impacting on whatsapp, etc.

barberar

May 17, 2015
Slow wifi con bluetooth e gps on

Someone verified this problem (slow wifi speed with bluetooth and gps running at the same time ?, I would like to understand if it is a software or hardware problem (chipset snapdragon 665)

Sep 7, 2012

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-12-05-10-48-32-294_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-12-05-10-48-32-294_com.android.settings.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 360
Sep 7, 2012
Is camera quality and features like stock rom?
Can u send some screen shots of that?

If I'm not mistaken, yes, and an additional mimoji

The only bug I found is that the fonts after activating night mode are wrong.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-12-05-13-24-05-967_com.android.camera.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-12-05-13-24-05-967_com.android.camera.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 308
  • Screenshot_2019-12-05-13-24-09-062_com.android.camera.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-12-05-13-24-09-062_com.android.camera.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 300
  • Screenshot_2019-12-05-13-24-12-301_com.android.camera.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-12-05-13-24-12-301_com.android.camera.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 292
  • IMG_20191205_132520.jpg
    IMG_20191205_132520.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 297
  • Screenshot_2019-12-05-13-27-38-640_com.xda.labs.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-12-05-13-27-38-640_com.xda.labs.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 300

Jorgepalacio

Apr 14, 2018
IDK what I'm doing wrong.
I read all you people have no problems about any bug. But I have a lot of issues .
Facebook and Instagram keep crashing
The Theme store says there was a network problem, and the themes I'd downloaded on chrome, doesn't apply correctly
Play store stuck at 100% downloading
I set lawnchair as default launcher, but when I restart the phone, I have no default launcher set .
After restart, system launcher don't show up my icons as I set it before ..
Please heeeeelp, I really love the ROM

G.Ribeiro

Sep 4, 2015
João Pessoa
Can install direct in Stock with Twrp??

It would be really amazing to be able to install or perhaps restore via backup this rom by Twrp without PC ...

We all appreciate and appreciate your effort in bringing Miui to the Mi A3, thanks man!

Last edited:

Nov 15, 2013
I installed this rom last night
Every thing is fine but want to know is needed to flash beast novemeber security patch or anything else in first post?

solimanhossain

Apr 15, 2019
I read all you people have no problems about any bug. But I have a lot of issues .
The Theme store says there was a network problem, and the themes I'd downloaded on chrome, doesn't apply correctly
I set lawnchair as default launcher, but when I restart the phone, I have no default launcher set .

there is no bug in miui11

you just install STOCK ROM first then install miui

mc191

Aug 4, 2010
Bug report: Security force closes when I try to activate battery Saver. I flashed official rom and then MIUI Pro, clean install.

nofx161

Oct 27, 2010
somewhere far far away
Xiaomi 12X
Bug report: Security force closes when I try to activate battery Saver. I flashed official rom and then MIUI Pro, clean install.

clean install would be : install stock firmware via fastboot, then install miuipro, and there is no bug u mentioned with a real clean install https://youtu.be/AFXUKemDRaQ

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

clean install of miuiopro (unlocked bootloader is a must): download both: stock fastboot rom zip and miui pro fastboot rom zip, extract both.
1.run stock fastboot flashall.bat wait. reboot into stock rom, do initial setup.
2.boot into fastboot
3.do as stated in installation guide inside miuipro fastboot rom zip.
4. start miuipro
dont install magisk manager apk , since it gave me some wierd playstore behaviour
twrp doesnt work (for me at least) with miuipro tried several methodes . idk its not a must for me.
i installed magisk manager apk, and have root, but as mentioned palystore downloads for 100 percent, doesnt install the app i have to delete playstore from recents and then it gets installed propperly , again as mentioned earlier it doesnt do that if i dont install the magisk manager apk. so i dont recommend insatalling it.

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

facebook and insta works for me without a crash or any issue, but i dont use it more than 1 hour so it is possible if u use it longer than that that it could occour ,..
all my themes are applied correctly tho miui11 isn very new and most themes arent miui11 compatible, or some themes are not build for 19:9 devices that can couse problems too.
if u use dark mode themes arent shown at all , so that could be the problem for u ?
i tried several launcher including lawnchair. and nova, stock, poco, apex, microsoft none have a problem except lawnchair, so i would recommend trying another launcher, nova is the best. so its not a rom problem, more a lawnchair problem. and with lawnchair the bug u uccour happens to me too when i tested it. again nova is the best launcher works like a beast
playsore is the same for me but only when i install magiskmanager.apk if not everything works normal in playstore.
stock launcher icons and arrangement works normal if u dont use lawnchair, since as mentioned earlier lawnchair makes that wierd bug where every launcher and settings from the launcher gets reset becouse of the lawnchair app.

mc191

Aug 4, 2010
clean install would be : install stock firmware via fastboot, then install miuipro, and there is no bug u mentioned with a real clean install https://youtu.be/AFXUKemDRaQ

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

clean install of miuiopro (unlocked bootloader is a must): download both: stock fastboot rom zip and miui pro fastboot rom zip, extract both.
1.run stock fastboot flashall.bat wait. reboot into stock rom, do initial setup.
2.boot into fastboot
3.do as stated in installation guide inside miuipro fastboot rom zip.
4. start miuipro
dont install magisk manager apk , since it gave me some wierd playstore behaviour
twrp doesnt work (for me at least) with miuipro tried several methodes . idk its not a must for me.
i installed magisk manager apk, and have root, but as mentioned palystore downloads for 100 percent, doesnt install the app i have to delete playstore from recents and then it gets installed propperly , again as mentioned earlier it doesnt do that if i dont install the magisk manager apk. so i dont recommend insatalling it.

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

facebook and insta works for me without a crash or any issue, but i dont use it more than 1 hour so it is possible if u use it longer than that that it could occour ,..
all my themes are applied correctly tho miui11 isn very new and most themes arent miui11 compatible, or some themes are not build for 19:9 devices that can couse problems too.
if u use dark mode themes arent shown at all , so that could be the problem for u ?
i tried several launcher including lawnchair. and nova, stock, poco, apex, microsoft none have a problem except lawnchair, so i would recommend trying another launcher, nova is the best. so its not a rom problem, more a lawnchair problem. and with lawnchair the bug u uccour happens to me too when i tested it. again nova is the best launcher works like a beast
playsore is the same for me but only when i install magiskmanager.apk if not everything works normal in playstore.
stock launcher icons and arrangement works normal if u dont use lawnchair, since as mentioned earlier lawnchair makes that wierd bug where every launcher and settings from the launcher gets reset becouse of the lawnchair app.

as u can see from the video i shared above , for me its working as intended,.. idk what to say... 64 or 128gb variant of mi a3 ?

64gb but does it matter? As far as I know there is no difference but storage capacity

Top Liked Posts