update to 31.1.
Enable the following partitions that can be wiped/backup, OEMInfo, Product, Vendor, Version.
TWRP 3.2.1 for Emui 5.x:https://basketbuild.com/filedl/devs...weiP8Lite2017/TWRP/twrp-3.2.1-v3.5-prague.img | 37.37 MB | .
https://basketbuild.com/filedl/devs...weiP8Lite2017/TWRP/twrp-3.1.1-v3.0-prague.img | 37.37 MB | .
Once I release the whole 3.2.1 in 2 versions, first for emui 5.x with kernel 4.1, the second one for emui 8.x with 4.4 I will switch works for oreo based on emui 8.x.
have a good day
just power up while booting and remove usbHey Guys,
i followed the Instructions to flash the latest TWRP.
No Problems at all... but when i try to enter TWRP ( with Power + Volume Up) it stucks at " Your device is booting now..."
Nothing at all will happen.. tried some other TWRP Versions i found on the Internet for the P8 Lite 2017 -> same result..
I managed to save your TWRP 3.2.1 (EMUI 5) btw https://dbr.ee/vSH6
- re-up 3.1.1 for Emui 5.x
emui 5.x use: fastboot flash recovery recovery_name.img
emui 8.x use: fastboot flash recovery_ramdisk recovery_name.img (that I didn't upload yet.)
yes working on Previews build is just a wasted time, I also bring up AOKP and gonna push right now. check the screenshot
#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */ [/QUOTE]
- from basketbuilds:
How to Backup Your Firmware:
- Reboot to TWRP by press on Vol up .
- Go to Mount.
- Uncheck the following partitions: Cache, Data & System.
- Back to main menu and click on Backup, choose all partitions and swipe to start backup firmware to sdcard then.
- download the latest image.
- rename to recovery.img.
- now reboot to fastboot mode by connecting the phone to the usb and press power + vol down.
- now run the command: fastboot flash recovery recovery.img && fastboot reboot.
Install Root/SuperSu Permissions:
- Download the edited SuperSu for Emui 5.0 from AndroidFileHost .
- Reboot to recovery by power + vol up (make sure is not connected to usb port).
- Go to Install.
- Choose SuperSU-v2.79-201612051815-EMUI5.0.zip.
- Use Swipes to install the package.
- Once installation is terminated, tab on Reboot.
- Your device will bootloop for only one time so don't panic, could take some time.
- You should see SuperSu between apps then.
- Backing up images is done without problems not like Revolution recovery that I get many errors failed errors.
- Both Internal & External sdcard.
TWRP for the Hauwei P8 Lite 2017 and similar variants
device tree: https://github.com/hak86/android_device_huawei_prague
kernel GPL: https://github.com/hak86/android_kernel_huawei_prague
Last Updated 2016-19-04