- This TWRP works only on A505F ,A505FN and A505G, A505GN. I'm not responsible for any damage if you flash on other devices.
- I am not responsible about any damage of any kind that this may cause.
- You are allowed to use this kernel in your project with proper credits and links to the thread or source code.
- Bugs can be reported in XDA or via my Telegram Group. Make sure you provide detailed info when reporting bugs (device variant and logcat).
- If you like my work please hit the "Thanks" button and feel free to donate to me via my paypal.
- TWRP 3.4.0
- Powered By Refined Kernel
- Supports the latest OneUI 3.1 Update
- Built from CUBC source code
- Supports GSI
- Upstreamed to 4.14.113
- SELinux Enforcing/Permissive
- Enabled Governors
- Enabled Schedulers
- Drivedroid support
- Fsync 2.0
- Wakelock blocker
- More added CPU governors
- Impressive performance & battery life
- CRC Disabled by default
- Security Related Features disabled
- Full Wakelock Control for wlan/bt and much more
- Enabled Power Efficient Workqueue
- Better deep sleep
- Optimised Performance
- Better display rendering, touch response, reduces jitter
- Magisk 22 ( patched )
- Other improvments for Batterylife and performance
And many more listed in changelogs below!
Install via Odin
1. - Unlock your bootloader and reboot to download mode
2. - Download the odin .tar file
3. - Choose the .tar file at AP and flash it to your phone
4. - Reboot in Recovery Mode
5. - If you are coming from stock rom, and your internal storage is encrypted, goto wipe > format data > type 'yes' > swipe
6. - Flash Multidisabler
7. - Reboot and enjoy!
Note: The first boot after foramtting data may be stuck. So wait for 5-6 min, hard reboot manually(vol down+power for 10 sec)
Install via TWRP
1. - Download the TWRP zip from below post
2. - Copy the zip into your phone
3.- Reboot into Recovery Mode
4. - Flash the Zip normally
5. - Reboot to System & Enjoy!
Download links in Post #2
- Click here
- Samsung for kernel sources
- @geiti94 for Original Device Tree and support.
- @prashantp01 for helping and his TWRP tree.
- @corsicanu, @ananjaser1211 for helping.
- @Lucifer121, @muhamet & @charkafahim for testing
Device Tree: https://github.com/mohitmallick17/android_device_samsung_a50dd
Telegram Support: https://t.me/SamsungGalaxyA50
Contributors: @mohitmallick17 @geiti94 @prashantp01