• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[RECOVERY] [Realme 5] RMX1911 [Stock Recovery]

Search This thread

Cocomangue

Dec 2, 2021
I am really stuck here. At least TWRP was working, and now that I did that (like in the video, exactly), I can't even open the recovery mode… ._.

Cocomangue

Dec 2, 2021
Do you flash vbmeta ...
I tried to manually flash boot, then system, then vbmeta, then vendor.
I tried to install the stock, and custom roms through TWRP (only recovery that works now…) I'm completely lost, I don't know what I did wrong because I followed tutorials. I have a realme 5 pro, now online I find lots of rom versions, I just want to unbrick it..

itsnomy

Feb 7, 2017
ChowkAzam, Layyah, Punjab
I tried to manually flash boot, then system, then vbmeta, then vendor.
I tried to install the stock, and custom roms through TWRP (only recovery that works now…) I'm completely lost, I don't know what I did wrong because I followed tutorials. I have a realme 5 pro, now online I find lots of rom versions, I just want to unbrick it..
Use this command to flash vbmeta... Otherwise you'll not booted., It'll show destroyed

fastboot flash --disable-verity --disable-verification vbmeta vbmeta.img

Cocomangue

Dec 2, 2021
As you seem helpful, I can give more information on my situation.
I updated my Realme 5 Pro to RealmeUI 2, which I found extremely bad, killed my SD card, was slow, etc.

As I was about to rollback, I saved my data and was ready to also install a custom ROM. I was about to put SuperiorOS on it.

Anyway, I roll back, then:
1. I do the realme process to allow other roots
2. I create an .img with the magisk APK of the exact same img as I used
3. through ADB commands and fastboot I try to boot on it
- everything ****s up; "the image / recovery is destroyed", etc.

Then:
1. I tried to install a custom ROM through TWRP
2. I tried to flash boot.img, system.img, meta and vendor through ADB
3. I tried the aforementionned tutorial
- then IT BECOMES IMPOSSIBLE TO USE OR FLASH TWRP ???? Oo
4. I tried to flash recoveries (stock, twrp), to flash boot, NOTHING WORKS.

My phone was in really good health before this god damned RealmeUI2 update.
I applied carefully the tutorials I followed and I am breaking my teeth since yesterday morning on this problem. I don't know what's wrong and what it is so hard.
More than that there is 214879 versions of the "stock" rom and having only the fastboot I can't tell which one to get exactly…

Any help would be lovely.
Have a great sunday.

itsnomy

Feb 7, 2017
ChowkAzam, Layyah, Punjab

Top Liked Posts