[RECOVERY] [ROOT] OrangeFox R11.0 [A50DD] [BETA]

Search This thread

rvdekoff

Nov 17, 2020
Ústí nad Labem
In-Shot-20201127-235254119.jpg

OrangeFox Recovery R11.0 - Samsung Galaxy A50
(Build-by Projekt YuMi @ realYukoSky/chikatto)

Disclaimer
I'm not responsible if something went wrong on your phone. You are doing this on your own responsibility. Installing OrangeFox Recovery and rooting may void your warranty.

Changelog
Fixed light issue
Corners issue fixed
Fixed name of the product partition (Non-image)
Added /dtbo in fstab

Download
OrangeFox Recovery R11.0 - A50DD v1.1 [BETA]

Issues
Decryption (Encryption disabled, need to use MultiDisabler and Format Data)

Note
The recovery is patched with Magisk Root (For working root in GSI & Custom ROMs)

Credits
- OrangeFox Team
- YuMi for build

Last edited:

SuizShaw

Oct 16, 2017
Samsung Galaxy A50
I have a question.

I was used to use TWRP and this Orange fox is kind of new for me.

I have successfully installed it and i like that it has magisk modules management and customization themes but the thing is i cant get to Orange fox recovery unless i connect my phone and press on volume down and volume up at the same time then force restart it while pressing on volume up then it goes to Orangefox and i find this frustrating that I have to be near a computer just to get to recovery mode.

It was so much easier to get to recovery on TWRP pressing volume up while pressing power button will get the job done but orange fox doesn't.

I liked orange fox but getting to recovery is a hassle. please help me if it has another way of getting to recovery mode without connecting my phone with PC

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    In-Shot-20201127-235254119.jpg

OrangeFox Recovery R11.0 - Samsung Galaxy A50
    (Build-by Projekt YuMi @ realYukoSky/chikatto)

Disclaimer
    I'm not responsible if something went wrong on your phone. You are doing this on your own responsibility. Installing OrangeFox Recovery and rooting may void your warranty.

Changelog
    Fixed light issue
    Corners issue fixed
    Fixed name of the product partition (Non-image)
    Added /dtbo in fstab

Download
    OrangeFox Recovery R11.0 - A50DD v1.1 [BETA]

Issues
    Decryption (Encryption disabled, need to use MultiDisabler and Format Data)

Note
    The recovery is patched with Magisk Root (For working root in GSI & Custom ROMs)

Credits
    - OrangeFox Team
    - YuMi for build
    Good Jobs! Hit Thanks
    How to install and features watch this video https://youtu.be/lr2fGQhMGJA
    Also how to install custom rom with OrangeFox https://youtu.be/SRcvC4aXhNc
    I have a question.

I was used to use TWRP and this Orange fox is kind of new for me.

I have successfully installed it and i like that it has magisk modules management and customization themes but the thing is i cant get to Orange fox recovery unless i connect my phone and press on volume down and volume up at the same time then force restart it while pressing on volume up then it goes to Orangefox and i find this frustrating that I have to be near a computer just to get to recovery mode.

It was so much easier to get to recovery on TWRP pressing volume up while pressing power button will get the job done but orange fox doesn't.

I liked orange fox but getting to recovery is a hassle. please help me if it has another way of getting to recovery mode without connecting my phone with PC
    Wow... Thank you so much for the recovery
    Well done good recovery