[RECOVERY][ROOT][TWRP 3.0.2-1]Galaxy A5 - SM-A510F/FD/Y/M - Exynos7580 - MARSHMALLOW

Search This thread

slimshady.rules

Sep 17, 2017
zip signature verification failed on samsung A5. what does this mean guys? i flashed twrp but unable to flash firmares due to this error. tried via odin and also via twrp. Thanks!

C

CrystalGTX

Could you make it possible to add a password for TWRP? It would be very cool. Thanks

ashyx

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 14, 2012
@ashyx, what are those stuff mentioned in your signature?
I mean:
◘ Samsung encryption disable patch
and
◘ Samsung Adoptable storage enabler patch
Self descriptive really.
Encryption patch disables Samsungs forced encryption.
Adoptable storage patch enables Adoptable storage on Samsung devices.

MoSH89

Mar 3, 2011
Rimnicu Sarat
After I root my phone and I uninstall preinstalled apps I lose root and if I restart the phone its blocks on the start (at Samsung...powered by android) and I need to reinstall rom. Why? What I do wrong??? I tried with SuperSU and Magisk and I have same problem.

First time I root with SuperSu and then I installed Magisk because I want to hide root from some apps that I can't hide with SuperSU and when I installed Magisk I lose root and now I installed SuperSU and its do same thing.

Please help me someone. Sorry my english.

ladislav.heller

Apr 25, 2012
Bratislava
Just for our information my case...

Did anybody experience the following:
Potentially (but not 100%) caused by root, the data transfer via USB stops working in normal boot mode and also in recovery mode.
Interesting fact, that it still works in download mode.

I tried basically everything possible, root/unroot, reflash, factory reset, flash factory ROM, but it did not help - USB data transfer still works only in download mode.
Finally I brought my device to repair service and they said: There was no hardware problem, they only just reflashed some special factory ROM and the problem is gone. They also said that it can caused by root.

tehrzky

Oct 24, 2010
Just for our information my case...

Did anybody experience the following:
Potentially (but not 100%) caused by root, the data transfer via USB stops working in normal boot mode and also in recovery mode.
Interesting fact, that it still works in download mode.

I tried basically everything possible, root/unroot, reflash, factory reset, flash factory ROM, but it did not help - USB data transfer still works only in download mode.
Finally I brought my device to repair service and they said: There was no hardware problem, they only just reflashed some special factory ROM and the problem is gone. They also said that it can caused by root.

i experience this. but also download mode is not working also. it gave me a headache because my sister is angry with me for what happen to my phone. its not usable anymore is so fkng slow,no mobile data, it cant cannot be use. today i have luck after i insert my phone on my pc to charge and suddenly i heard a sound that it recognize and i know that the sign to try again the odin. and its working now. i dont know what happened it suddenly recognize but thn god i can now use my phone again.

Mohd Masab

Unofficial release -TWRP recovery for the Galaxy A5 - SM-A510F/FD/Y/M, Exynos7580

UPDATE 2/8/2016:
TWRP 3.0.2-1 MM build released.

Now working on Marshmallow

MTP working

ADB working

Update 5/4/2016 - TWRP 3.0.2.-0
https://twrp.me/site/update/2016/04/05/twrp-3.0.2-0-released.html

TWRP is now v3.0.2-1

SEANDROID warning fix

UI colour fix

New feature available in TWRP 3.0.0-0 is system image backup and restore and factory image flashing (see TWRP changelog for details)
Basically this means factory images from the official firmware can now be flashed with TWRP instead of ODIN. I have extended this feature to include BOOT, RECOVERY, SYSTEM, CACHE, HIDDEN and RADIO(MODEM) partitions.
This feature can be found under INSTALL >> INSTALL IMAGE >> select image to flash >> select partition.
NOTE: To flash the modem, first it needs to be renamed to modem.bin.img

F2FS support added.

Internal SUPERSU root option removed. This is to prevent boot loops on 5.11/6.0 devices

You flash this at your own risk. Please ensure you have the stock ROM to hand downloaded from SAMMOBILE in case of problems. This will trip the knox counter.

Instructions:

Flash with ODIN 3.10.7 in the AP slot.
Uncheck Auto reboot.
Load the respective file below into the AP slot and hit start.
After flashing and ODIN reports PASS immediately reboot to recovery by holding POWER + HOME + VOL DOWN.
As soon as the screen goes blank change to VOL UP whilst still holding POWER + HOME.
You should now see TWRP recovery.

NOTE: ON SOME ANDROID 5.1.1/6.0 DEVICES IT IS NECESSARY TO GO TO:
Settings -> Developer Options -> OEM unlocking
AND ENABLE OEM UNLOCK FIRST OR YOU MAY ENCOUNTER 'BLOCKED BY FRP LOCK' WHEN FLASHING.

GUIDE:
https://dottech.org/193481/how-to-install-twrp-recovery-on-samsung-galaxy-a5-sm-a510-2016-guide/

LOLLIPOP:
twrp_3.0.2-1_sm-a510

MARSHMALLOW:
twrp_3.0.2-1_sm-a510_mm_1816

PLEASE DO *NOT* DIRECT LINK TO THESE FILES. PLEASE LINK TO THIS POST

To Root:
Flash the latest Supersu beta below with TWRP:
DO NOT LET TWRP ROOT YOUR DEVICE IF IT ASKS. USE ONLY THE FILE BELOW:

https://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/supersu/2014-09-02-supersu-v2-05-t2868133

DEVICE TREE: soon

Credits: Me, Teamwin
Please note I don't own this device and spend a lot of my free time bringing these builds for you to use and benefit from.

FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED PLEASE.
THANKS.

DONATE ME HERE IF YOU WANT TO BUY ME A BEER OR HIT THE THANKS BUTTON IF I HELPED YOU

Dear Kindly Upload TWRP Recovery For Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro (SM-C5010).

Device Name : Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro
Model Number : SM-C5010
Android Version : 7.0
Baseband Version : C5010ZHU1AQK2
Build Number : MMB29M.C5010ZHU1AQK2

Please?

Top Liked Posts