[RECOVERY][ROOT][TWRP 3.0.2-1]Samsung Galaxy A5(2015) SM-A500F/FU/G/H/M

Search This thread

Twiq

Hello ashyx. I am kind of a noob,so plz don't mind if I say something wrong.
I had installed twrp recovery a long ago I don't remember the thread. But at that twrp installation I was stuck on twrp. After that I never have tried to install that again . But now I need to install a hades kernel. Can you plz confirm me if I can rely
Advanced thankS ☺☺☺

I flash it via custom twrp and via odin both ways when i enter into the recovery and press reboot to system it stuck into boot lop keep entering custom recovery what can i do to prevent this??
thank you!

see my post on page 9

Reactions: Moa'ath Nasser
Jun 30, 2015
confirmed..

if you previously have issues booting into system because after every boot it always boots to (TWRP) recovery then you need to follow these steps:
1. reflash the stock rom using odin
2. boot back into download mode and flash OP's recovery WITHOUT checking the autorestart on the odin
3. after flash done, restart the phone by pressing and holding VOL DOWN+Power+Home button
4. when the screen turns blank, quickly press the key combo to enter recovery VOL UP+Power+Home button
5. done, you only need to re-root, re-debloat / re-freeze unused apps you have applied to your phone

CAUTION:
1. if you use supersu and it needs to update binary, just use normal mode from inside the system or use latest version flashable zips from recovery. other binary update mode will break the recovery booting behavior, and your device will always boot to recovery after every restart
2. flashfire/flashify reboot to recovery may also break the normal recovery booting, avoid these features and boot to recovery manually
What do you mean about OP's recovery??

ashyx

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 14, 2012
Oh hahaha thak you anyway I followed your instruction on page 9 and i will see what will happened after I root it and install xposed installer
The issue is reboot utilities that cause the reboot flag to remain stuck.
Use the 3 button combo only and there should be no issue.
If you get stuck in a recovery loop somehow, reflash twrp with auto-reboot ON.

mariuscata

Feb 6, 2018
Cluj Napoca
HELLO,
I have a Samsung galaxy A5, SM-A500FU android 6.0.1. I want to get it rooted, but I heard about the OEM unlock option in the developer options and I should Turn it on, but this option is not there.. And I am afraid to root my phone because the bootloader might be locked and I don't know how to unlock it. Is there anyway to know if it's locked or not.
Thanks in advance!

kelogs

Jun 9, 2010
This is all nice if you can access download mode. As for me, eh... I have failed ROM flash by Odin method an I am now left wit ha soft brick. In order to re-establish the bootloader I need a PIT file and a working SM-A500FU in order to make a recovery SD card as described here:

https://www.scribd.com/document/360634962/14-124-Boot-Recovery-Guide-Qualcomm-MSM8916-Rev-2-2

I got the PIT file, but I don't have any working phone.

Does anyone have an already made SD card image that I can flash my SD card with ?

HELLO,
I have a Samsung galaxy A5, SM-A500FU android 6.0.1. I want to get it rooted, but I heard about the OEM unlock option in the developer options and I should Turn it on, but this option is not there.. And I am afraid to root my phone because the bootloader might be locked and I don't know how to unlock it. Is there anyway to know if it's locked or not.
Thanks in advance!

I have applied the CF-autoroot on the same model just fine after having looked for hours into how to oem unlock this phone. The bootloaders for Samsung devices are not generally locked.

Mr_rahul_31

Feb 27, 2020
Twrp failed

Hyy
I was using my a500g
I flashed twrp using flashify
But now it is rebooting to recovery mode again and again and the recovery is not working
What can I do now :confused:

Sheer Khan

Nov 3, 2014
hello guys after installing this twrp... the seaandroid warning the gone.... but after installing a custom rom its not booting into system .. its booting back into recovery again and again even after i click boot into system in twrp... Please anyone help me please

Top Liked Posts