[RECOVERY][ROOT][TWRP 3.3.1-1]Samsung Galaxy A3(2015) SM-A300F/FU/G/H/M

Search This thread

carlos974

May 18, 2016
Saint-Denis
Yep, but it won't mount it as there is no kernel support and I don't intend to add it.
For what reason do you need f2fs support?

I would have liked as for my other two devices to use f2fs for Data and Cache (faster write)
Decompiling I saw that the fstab.qcom file was missing.
Thank you for the information and your excellent job :good:

ashyx

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 14, 2012
I would have liked as for my other two devices to use f2fs for Data and Cache (faster write)
Decompiling I saw that the fstab.qcom file was missing.
Thank you for the information and your excellent job :good:
Tbh I used to add it, but dropped support for it as it was causing issues, particularly where root was concerned.
Patches were needed to get it to work properly and in the end I couldn't be bothered messing about.
The gain is so small, if any, it just wasn't worth the hassle.

Reactions: carlos974

Beatz106

Jul 25, 2018
Can I install it over the current TWRP, or some app like Flashify or must be directly from PC???

found another recovery-bootloop

after any ZIP installation, or even manual reboot from the menu, if you happen to have the USB cable still on, it will bootloop back to recovery no matter what you do. Reflashing TWRP solves the issue.

I'm very late to the party here but recently dug out my old A3, did anyone ever solve this bootloop issue short of just reflashing TWRP? For me it takes effect any time you enter recovery - including factory reset from android (LOS 14.1 in this case).

Top Liked Posts