Search This thread

Jllkkyt

Sep 12, 2020
Bro how i reflash magisk without system from twrp
I had rebooted mine device mistakenly plz help me out 🥺🥺

sbt101

Sep 16, 2020
not install twrp

HI REDYMAN i am sucses on twrp. but the problem now when i am installing multidisabler , twrp show failed
( errror installing zip file '/external sd/ ) red collor:crying::crying:

thanks for your attention reply
hi, first sorry for my bad english. body i now what is your problem, you should do this, 1. Make sure the bootloader is unlocked, OEM unlock option is grey out then when you Enter Download Mode you should see "kg state" is prenormal.
then u should power on your phone and go to date and time then uncheck auto date and time.
connect to the wifi, go to app store, click sign in wait few minutes
then turn on developer options, you should see bootloader is unlocked is checked.
then go to download mode again, and you see kg state is checking,
congratulations your done.

Jrda711

Feb 24, 2018
I Cannon to the TWRP. DOWLOAD is corrupted..

/storage/emulated/0/DCIM/Camera/20201017_004833_01.jpg

Have I chance?
s!AtVAKDVGzptwiFqe6S0X5Tl-JTJj

Last edited:
TWRP 3.4.0.0 for Galaxy A50 has patched Magisk v20.4. For more information about TWRP 3.4.0.0 please visit https://twrp.me/site/update/2020/06/24/twrp-3.4.0-0-released.html

Disclaimer
I'm not responsible if something went wrong on your phone(Usually nothing goes wrong). You are doing this on your own responsibility. Installing TWRP and Rooting may void warranty.

Flash TWRP and Rooting instructions:
1. Make sure the bootloader is unlocked, OEM unlock option is grey out
2. Enter Download Mode
3. 4. Flashing A50_TWRP_3.4.0.0_Magisk_Patched.tar as AP in ODIN ( uncheck "Auto Reboot" )
5. Enter TWRP Recovery for first time: Press and hold Volume Down + Power Key, when the screen blank quickly press and hold Volume Up + Power key, when Samsung Logo appears release Power key only, keep pressing Volume Up key until TWRP Recovery Mode Appears.
8. Format data.
9. Install multidisabler-samsung-2.2.zip
10. Reboot to System
11. When Samsung logo appears wait for a few seconds then press and hold volume down + power key until the screen blank
12. Enter TWRP Recovery
13. Reboot to Recovery
14. Install Magisk Manager ( connect to internet first )
15. Done!

Downloads
TWRP 3.4.0.0
multidisabler-samsung

For detail instructions WATCH THIS VIDEO https://youtu.be/30gFxuyiFqU

Credits and Thanks to:
@Darkcannibal and @santhoosh

Can I have an unpatched copy?

mlizmore

Sep 28, 2020

Hello, I am new to this website. I am looking to root my Galaxy A50 and am looking for the TWRP file for my device. I have a SM-A505W, which is the Canadian model. I have read that depending on the region your phone is in, you may need a different TWRP file. Can anyone tell me if flashing this file will work? If not does anyone have the correct file? Thank you for your help!

rekiblik

Dec 3, 2015
Hi, i follow your step and watch the video but i always ended up with no mobile network signal and my phone can only detect less wifi signal.
I am currently use A505NKOUBTI1 baseband version, did i missed step or something?

rekiblik

Dec 3, 2015
Hi, there is nothing wrong with imei or baseband, I already try to install magisk Bluetooth library patch to fix airplane mode auto switch on but no result. Now i flash to stock firmware, maybe it just not compatible with my device. Thanks
check ur baseband or imei, if something wrong with them try updating your firmware to the last one

G0DKING

Dec 22, 2014
hi i flashed this via odin at ap, it seemed to be successful
but its stuck on boot screen ("samsung galaxy a50" with yellow caution sign and red text)

i am unable to get it into recovery (button combination isnt working), i can't even turn it off, all i can do is get it into download mode and restart
please help

the only thing i did out of ordinary was add PIT file (A505FN_SWA_OPEN.pit) because my version of odin (linux) required one being added

please help

edit: since then i tried multiple times on windows without adding PIT and it showed "successful" but still wouldn't work

edit: SOLVED, i flashed android 10 twrp onto android 9 os which caused issues bc different kernel source

Last edited:

PetiHun08

Apr 22, 2021
Huawei P9 Lite
Sony Xperia L1
TWRP 3.4.0.0 for Galaxy A50 has patched Magisk v20.4. For more information about TWRP 3.4.0.0 please visit https://twrp.me/site/update/2020/06/24/twrp-3.4.0-0-released.html

Disclaimer
I'm not responsible if something went wrong on your phone(Usually nothing goes wrong). You are doing this on your own responsibility. Installing TWRP and Rooting may void warranty.

2. Enter Download Mode
3. 4. Flashing A50_TWRP_3.4.0.0_Magisk_Patched.tar as AP in ODIN ( uncheck "Auto Reboot" )
5. Enter TWRP Recovery for first time: Press and hold Volume Down + Power Key, when the screen blank quickly press and hold Volume Up + Power key, when Samsung Logo appears release Power key only, keep pressing Volume Up key until TWRP Recovery Mode Appears.
8. Format data.
10. Reboot to System
11. When Samsung logo appears wait for a few seconds then press and hold volume down + power key until the screen blank
12. Enter TWRP Recovery
13. Reboot to Recovery
15. Done!

Downloads
TWRP 3.4.0.0
multidisabler-samsung

For detail instructions WATCH THIS VIDEO

Credits and Thanks to:
Plz can u send me twrp 3.4.0.0 without magisk for sm-a505fn

han_solo81

Dec 8, 2021
Also sorry to bump an older thread, but elliwigy, were you able to get this to work on a US version? If you're not pulling our leg, could you explain? :) Thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Disclaimer

2. Enter Download Mode
    8. Format data.
    10. Reboot to System
    12. Enter TWRP Recovery
    13. Reboot to Recovery
    15. Done!

Downloads
    TWRP 3.4.0.0
    multidisabler-samsung

For detail instructions WATCH THIS VIDEO https://youtu.be/30gFxuyiFqU

Credits and Thanks to:
    Hi.. your method not working on A50F - BTF1 ( A50FD )

on odin showing meassage RQT CLOSE. and FAIL ?

how to put twrp on my A50 , please

Let me know your A50 model number and region?
    Yess thanks before for your reply.

This for detail my series A50 :
    A505FXXU5BTE1
    A505FDDS5BTF1

region indonesia :) , hope you can help me :rolleyes:

Just info.. i do method same way like you. But always fail
    ( maybe because BTC4 ☹☹☹ )

I used A505F Indonesia too, it works for BTE1 and BTG3 (latest A505F firmware update ), It works for Android 10 firmware. I suggest you flash stock rom and then flash TWRP again
    Hi redymedan.. i try justnow. Same result fail ?
    on the developer option. I thick already for oem lock

Info when iam flash AP twrp : on the screen bootloader mode
    ( custom binary boot , blocked by OEM LOCK )

☹☹☹

Unlocked bootloader does not enough by enabling OEM unlocking options, you must some steps again
    watch this video Unlock Bootloader https://youtu.be/8j6WkOOA3f4
    HI REDYMAN i am sucses on twrp. but the problem now when i am installing multidisabler , twrp show failed
    ( errror installing zip file '/external sd/ ) red collor:crying::crying:

thanks for your attention reply
    Before install multidisabler, you must format data first... I think you missed a step, please check it again