• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[RECOVERY][sagit] TWRP 3.1.1-0 for Xiaomi Mi6

Search This thread

Bontropi

Feb 4, 2014
To decrypt storage just format data ini twrp. And after flashong Rom you have to flash no-verity Zip. After that you Will get your storage decrypted.
And remember, after flashong Rom ALWAYS flash no-verity to keep storage decrypted.

...tried this so many times with different versions of twrp, but I got no luck: still encrypted.

I really don't know what it is...

p8pepe

Nov 17, 2016
Toruń
I'm on 3.2.1-0 for sagit, and I'm unable to change file system on data and cache partitions to F2FS (button is not visible in GUI). Is it an intended change?

Antoz1103

Aug 26, 2012
Hey i have an Mi6 with the Global Stable Rom on it. But when i flash this TWRP and i reboot into the TWRP i can do all. But if i boot up the Phone and then Power it off. If i then boot it with Vol. Up and PWR i get the Mi Recovery 3.0?! How can i Permanent flash the TWRP?! Thx.

Rick_BR

Hey i have an Mi6 with the Global Stable Rom on it. But when i flash this TWRP and i reboot into the TWRP i can do all. But if i boot up the Phone and then Power it off. If i then boot it with Vol. Up and PWR i get the Mi Recovery 3.0?! How can i Permanent flash the TWRP?! Thx.

MY RECOVERY KEEP GETTING REPLACED WITH STOCK RECOVERY... WHAT KIND OF MAGIC IS THIS?

The file: /system/bin/install-recovery.sh present in stock system is responsible for that.
You can simply stop this from happening by deleting it or renaming it to install-recovery.sh.bak using any root explorer or via TWRP (Advanced -> File Manager).

Credits to oficial thread of TWRP.

Reactions: Antoz1103

Antoz1103

Aug 26, 2012
I have an other Option. I downloaded the XiamiTool and startet it and then u can Search for Roms and other stuff. The Tool does all for u. And there i installed Root. And now every Boot i can get into the TWRP. Mi Recovery has gone.

geraeick

Feb 17, 2018
Hi there, I got to the TWRP screen, but I can not find my zip file. I put it in te highest root visible at the pc (internal shared storage) but I cannot find that folder in the root given to me in TWRP.
Can anybody give me some advise where to look for the folder "internal shared storage"? thx

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2HtVAF5zfNMlmKhF0QYqCSr1rsstB1btNfdKl7WvGTcZkOSKCYNxdXwsSizx9VhiPg=w300

TWRP Recovery for Xiaomi Mi 6 (sagit)

Hi guys,

I made the TWRP from TeamWin official sources for our Xiaomi Mi6 (sagit). You can download the img and flash it from fastboot.

Bootloader unlocked required!

Installation:
    • Unlock bootloader (skip if you have already unlocked it)
    • Reboot Mi6 into fastboot mode
    • Flash using
      Code:
      fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.1.1.0-sagit-v2.img
    • Reboot

Download:

Bugs:
    • When device is encrypted you can't see the files into recovery, ADB and MTP
    • Let me know if there are others

Source code:
    TWRP v2 for sagit released!

Changelog:
    • Fix MTP and ADB

Download:
    By unlocking the bootloader I have done a factory reset why isnt it gone? isn't it possible to have encryption and twrp running together without this problem?

Then wipe data?For twpr that does not stay installed?

It is possible, but Xiaomi for Mi6 uses FBE encryption. Actually a few devices have it. I'm working on a fix that will be released soon. :D
    For now you have to "wipe"-> press "format data" button to use internal storage from recovery, so data and sdcard will be decrypted (and wiped).
    To decrypt storage just format data ini twrp. And after flashong Rom you have to flash no-verity Zip. After that you Will get your storage decrypted.
    And remember, after flashong Rom ALWAYS flash no-verity to keep storage decrypted.