[RECOVERY][sagit] TWRP 3.1.1-0 for Xiaomi Mi6

Search This thread

ValoXis

Jun 2, 2012
Venus
2HtVAF5zfNMlmKhF0QYqCSr1rsstB1btNfdKl7WvGTcZkOSKCYNxdXwsSizx9VhiPg=w300

TWRP Recovery for Xiaomi Mi 6 (sagit)

Hi guys,

I made the TWRP from TeamWin official sources for our Xiaomi Mi6 (sagit). You can download the img and flash it from fastboot.

Bootloader unlocked required!

Installation:
  • Unlock bootloader (skip if you have already unlocked it)
  • Reboot Mi6 into fastboot mode
  • Flash using
    Code:
    fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.1.1.0-sagit-v2.img
  • Reboot

Download:

Bugs:
  • When device is encrypted you can't see the files into recovery, ADB and MTP
  • Let me know if there are others

Source code:

Last edited:

gh2923

Sep 2, 2015
The data partition cannot be decrypt. All the names of folders and files are messy characters.

Superwitschi

Jan 7, 2013
Pegnitz
Do i have to flash the *no-verity-opt-encrypt-5.1.zip after flashing the rom with your TWRP? And do i have to wipe system to or only data?

Last edited:

yakie996

Apr 13, 2011
I hope it will soon be fixed I never enables encryption where can I see if it is enabled? I too have the strange characters in recovery file manager

ValoXis

Jun 2, 2012
Venus

yakie996

Apr 13, 2011
By unlocking the bootloader I have done a factory reset why isnt it gone? isn't it possible to have encryption and twrp running together without this problem?

ValoXis

Jun 2, 2012
Venus
By unlocking the bootloader I have done a factory reset why isnt it gone? isn't it possible to have encryption and twrp running together without this problem?

Then wipe data?For twpr that does not stay installed?

It is possible, but Xiaomi for Mi6 uses FBE encryption. Actually a few devices have it. I'm working on a fix that will be released soon. :D
For now you have to "wipe"-> press "format data" button to use internal storage from recovery, so data and sdcard will be decrypted (and wiped).

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2HtVAF5zfNMlmKhF0QYqCSr1rsstB1btNfdKl7WvGTcZkOSKCYNxdXwsSizx9VhiPg=w300

TWRP Recovery for Xiaomi Mi 6 (sagit)

Hi guys,

I made the TWRP from TeamWin official sources for our Xiaomi Mi6 (sagit). You can download the img and flash it from fastboot.

Bootloader unlocked required!

Installation:
    • Unlock bootloader (skip if you have already unlocked it)
    • Reboot Mi6 into fastboot mode
    • Flash using
      Code:
      fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.1.1.0-sagit-v2.img
    • Reboot

Download:

Bugs:
    • When device is encrypted you can't see the files into recovery, ADB and MTP
    • Let me know if there are others

Source code:
    TWRP v2 for sagit released!

Changelog:
    • Fix MTP and ADB

Download:

Then wipe data?For twpr that does not stay installed?

It is possible, but Xiaomi for Mi6 uses FBE encryption. Actually a few devices have it. I'm working on a fix that will be released soon. :D
    For now you have to "wipe"-> press "format data" button to use internal storage from recovery, so data and sdcard will be decrypted (and wiped).
    To decrypt storage just format data ini twrp. And after flashong Rom you have to flash no-verity Zip. After that you Will get your storage decrypted.
    And remember, after flashong Rom ALWAYS flash no-verity to keep storage decrypted.