OrangeFox Recovery Project
Your warranty is now void. * * We're not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this recovery * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
OrangeFox is FREE SOFTWARE
Supports MIUI and Custom Roms
* OrangeFox Recovery Project Team
* @LUNARIO, who did ALL the work, but sadly opened a thread violating the rules and the link to Recovery was deleted and the thread moved. Original here.
* Touch Screen every single time
* Decryption works
* Fixed Error 7 while clean or dirty flashing (starting from version 6)
* Migrate backup installation (starting from version 6)
* OTG support
* ROM Flashing works 100%
* F2FS Support
* Fastboot commands supported
NOT WORKING FOR NOW:
* ADB Sideload
* Backing up and restoring Image Flash (system-vendor-product)
Version 6 - Google: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eHM9ST9ni-55bbT3z-TGSZQsgE3KYr9s/view
OLD VERSION DOWNLOAD
Version 4 - Google: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Qq6hqaEOstxajOC7Y6AGeRYajhMWjttL/view
Version 0 - Sourceforge: https://sourceforge.net/projects/or...x-R11.0_0_Alpha-Unofficial-surya.img/download
1. Download the OrangeFoxRecovery IMG file to your PC.
2. Restart your POCO X3 in Fastboot mode (Power+Vol Down)
3. Use ADB and type in the following command:
fastboot flash recovery "OrangeFox-R11.0_6_Alpha-Unofficial-surya.img"
fastboot boot "OrangeFox-R11.0_6_Alpha-Unofficial-surya.img"
Alpha Release Date: 2020-10-14