• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[RECOVERY][SM-P605] Unofficial TWRP 3.5.1 for lt03lte (18.03.2021)

Search This thread

sinterklaas61

Feb 27, 2020
Kyiv
Thank YOU!!!!!

Dank U wel voor het werk!!!!!:)
I had problems installing the bootloader to version 3.0.3 (only) But thanks to your modification 3.3.0, I was able to easily install it on my tablet and moreover, extra lines with inscriptions at boot of the system and bootloader were deleted Thank you again for your work and may God forgive me for my English.:D

jun0713

Apr 6, 2020
P605S?

Is SM-P605S available? Would you like to do it if I can't?
I'm sorry. I'm sorry if you can. I'm always grateful for your hard work.

Last edited:

samurayx89

Aug 31, 2010
Caguas
Trying to install on a 607T with Odin but although it finishes it with a good install, when i reboot cant enter into twrp get the old recovery or download mode. Can still boot fine into the device. Any step by step instructions that i can follow to make sure i am doing it correctly

Tilagoon

Jan 20, 2012
Montpellier
Trying to install on a 607T with Odin but although it finishes it with a good install, when i reboot cant enter into twrp get the old recovery or download mode. Can still boot fine into the device. Any step by step instructions that i can follow to make sure i am doing it correctly
After flashing TWRP with Odin you have to reboot immediately in recovery mode !
If you reboot in system you will overwrite TWRP with the stock recovery !
The best is to disable the autoreboot in Odin and when the flash is done force a restart with a long press on the Power button ans press volume up to reboot in recovery !

laolang_cool

New build

Changelog:
- TWRP 3.5.1

Download
Thank you for great support p605, but this version shows error: device offline when conncecting to PC by usb adb.
Actually, version 3.1.1-0 is the only version that usb adb works, I have tried with all of newer versions, none of them work, all show the offline error...

Reactions: rarjonillo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is only for SM-P605 (lt03lte)! Even loading an custom recovery will irreversible trigger Knox to 0x1!

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
    */

This is an unoffical build of TWRP from my device sources. It includes a few fixes for some stuff (see list below).

For further information please check the official TWRP thread in Original Android Development Forum.

Installation:

Important: You have to be on 4.4.2 Bootloader or newer (e.g. with flashing 4.4.2/5.1.1 Firmware via Odin)

Using an existing custom recovery: download zip, TWRP: Install > select zip > swipe
    Using Odin: download tar, switch on device in download mode, AP: select tar > start
    Using Flashify/Flashfire: Use img

What is working:
    -MTP
    -Brightness settings
    -Vibration
    -No delay between recovery and splashscreen

What is not working/bugs:
    -You tell me

Download:

Changelog:
    20210318: TWRP 3.5.1
    20200913: TWRP 3.4.0-0
    20190418: TWRP 3.3.0-0
    20180923: added unzip (fixes Error64)
    20180921: TWRP 3.2.3-0, add support for EFS/Modem backup
    20180526: TWRP 3.2.1-0
    20170712: first release

Sources:
    Kernel:https://github.com/davidmueller13/kernel_samsung_lt03lte_nougat2
    TWRP:https://github.com/omnirom/android_bootable_recovery

XDA:DevDB Information
    [RECOVERY][SM-P605] Unofficial TWRP 3.4.0-0 for lt03lte, Tool/Utility for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition)

Contributors
    davidmueller13

Version Information
    Stable
    Stable Release Date: 2020-09-13
    Beta Release Date: 2017-07-12

Created 2017-07-12
    Last Updated 2020-09-13
    New build

Changelog:
    - TWRP 3.5.1

Download