• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[RECOVERY][T810/T815] TWRP 3.0.3 Touch Recovery

Search This thread

RaymanFX

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 8, 2011
Hannover
Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

DOWNLOAD:

BUGS:
If you have found a bug, please consider posting the recovery.log file in this thread along with a detailed description and reproduction steps.

XDA:DevDB Information
[RECOVERY][T810/T815] TWRP 3.0.3 Touch Recovery, Tool/Utility for the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2

Contributors
RaymanFX

Version Information

Created 2017-02-09
Last Updated 2017-02-09

NeWONEx

Sep 29, 2014
can i have the TWRP as twrp.flash file or odin flash file pls?
Just download the file and flash it via "TWRP" . But remember! When you get file dir click on "Install image" Screenshot_1970-04-22-23-14-27.png and select recovery partition.

Sent from my SM-T815 using Tapatalk

Reactions: hasbai

f870103

Jun 17, 2016
Taipei
Recovery is not SEandroid enforcing

I have flash the file into my T810 but when I want to boot to recovery, it first show the ERROR message "Recovery is not SEandroid enforcing" then get in recovery. Does that matters?

NeWONEx

Sep 29, 2014
@RaymanFX the other bugs are
-Aroma Orientation it always become wrong.
-Some people have backup and restoring problem.

Thanks for your time and hope this goes official :good:

ivanox1972

Sep 26, 2011
I done few experiments. On both new and old twrp both rr mm based 5.7.x and genuine cm 13 are restoring perfect. All n based roms (rr 5.8.x, extended aosp and lineage 14.1) have same error after restore : com.android.phone process fc, settings unopenable, unusable... So seems rom, not twrp problem...

papampi

Nov 4, 2011
Tehran
www.superpart.com
I think its only me and @ivanox1972 which having restore problem that makes com.android.phone stops after restore image.
So I reflashed MM factory image with odin last night in hope of fixing the problem with no luck.
After restoring any N roms I get the same error.
another thing I did was to wipe system after restore and after restart my apps were there but all settings were cleared and no error.

So any one has any idea how to solve this problem ?
May be we need to open a new thread in troubleshooting and continue there...
Any one else has this problem?

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

@ivanox1972 , have you ever format any partitions with twrp ?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts