[RECOVERY][TB-X605F/L][OFFICIAL] TWRP 3.6.x for Lenovo Smart Tab M10

Search This thread

wanagain79

Dec 7, 2016
Hello,

I have a TB-X605F buyed (without knowing that fact) from a student and this tablet has a pretty annoying overlay.
So I have full access (EDL,Recovery,Fastboot,ADB) and the System is working properly.
I just want to install the last Stock ROM (same version TB_X605F_S210224_201119_ROW without overlay) but I failed with LMSA or QFIL. I have tried with lock or unlock bootloader, I never try to install TWRP for now.

LMSA detect the firmware, reboot automatically to EDL, start flashing and failed at 84%
QFIL failed with the know error :
2021-12-11 02:48:25.978 02:48:25: ERROR: function: sahara_rx_data:276 Unable to read packet header. Only read 0 bytes.
2021-12-11 02:48:25.978
2021-12-11 02:48:25.979 02:48:25: ERROR: function: sahara_main:982 Sahara protocol error
2021-12-11 02:48:25.979
2021-12-11 02:48:25.980 02:48:25: ERROR: function: main:320 Uploading Image using Sahara protocol failed
2021-12-11 02:48:25.982 Download Fail:Sahara Fail:QSaharaServer Fail:process fail

I think I'm in the same case as @pyrothox even if I still have the system OK (for now :D)

Do you have an idea (I'm using Windows 7) ?
Thanks

wanagain79

Dec 7, 2016
Hello,

I have a TB-X605F buyed (without knowing that fact) from a student and this tablet has a pretty annoying overlay.
So I have full access (EDL,Recovery,Fastboot,ADB) and the System is working properly.
I just want to install the last Stock ROM (same version TB_X605F_S210224_201119_ROW without overlay) but I failed with LMSA or QFIL. I have tried with lock or unlock bootloader, I never try to install TWRP for now.

LMSA detect the firmware, reboot automatically to EDL, start flashing and failed at 84%
QFIL failed with the know error :
2021-12-11 02:48:25.978 02:48:25: ERROR: function: sahara_rx_data:276 Unable to read packet header. Only read 0 bytes.
2021-12-11 02:48:25.978
2021-12-11 02:48:25.979 02:48:25: ERROR: function: sahara_main:982 Sahara protocol error
2021-12-11 02:48:25.979
2021-12-11 02:48:25.980 02:48:25: ERROR: function: main:320 Uploading Image using Sahara protocol failed
2021-12-11 02:48:25.982 Download Fail:Sahara Fail:QSaharaServer Fail:process fail

I think I'm in the same case as @pyrothox even if I still have the system OK (for now :D)

Do you have an idea (I'm using Windows 7) ?
Thanks
Hello,

Little update , I succeed to flash the stock ROM with LMSA by using my job's laptop with Windows 10 so the issue was coming from Qualcomm drivers on Windows 7 I think 🤗

Reactions: Yahoo Mike

Arno_Nuehm

Jun 3, 2020
thanks to yahoo mike for solving the problem with the TWRP not working, you're a saint!
due to the fact that i want to prevent the painful process of trying to find out which twrp works for TB-X605L_S210224_200910_ROW, i will have to point it out to those who have the kind of firmware installed on their Lenovo Tab M10 - TWRP wont work, but there's still a way out:
THE MAGISK BOOT.IMG METHOD IN THE FLESH FOR PEOPLE WITH TB-X605L_S210224_200910_ROW
Disclaimer: the boot.img file which was patched by magisk only works with TB-X605L_S210224_200910_ROW
what will you need:

2 - a tablet, obviously (common sense)
3 - a computer
4 - Android SDK platform tools
5 - boot.img with magisk installed on it
6 (optional) - If you have no ramdisk, LMSA to at least get the recovery.img file
THE STEPS:
if you havent started the rooting process yet:
Code:
1 - Go to device details and tap the serial number 7 times, dev mode should activate
2 - Go to dev settings and activate OEM unlocking and USB debugging
3 - On your computer you should have downloaded SDK platform tools, extract in C:/
4 - Afterwards get into the platform-tools folder, click the path line and type CMD
5 - Type adb devices to see if it installed correctly, your device should appear
6 - Type adb reboot bootloader, wait until the device reboots, you should see FASTBOOT MODE in red text
7 (LAST CHANCE TO BACK UP YOUR FILES, IF YOU PROCEED YOUR UNBACKED DATA WILL BE PERMANENTLY WIPED) - Type this: fastboot oem unlock-go
8 - type fastboot reboot
YOU MAY PROCEED TO THE ROOTING PROCESS PART 2.
If you already unlocked OEM (ROOTING PROCESS PART 2):
1 - Go on your device and download Magisk Manager (Version is 23.0)
2 - install the APK file
3 - open magisk manager and check the ramdisk
We will look at 2 situations:
Yay! Ramdisk is checked as Yes! The process will be hassle free and you wont have to use LMSA to get the firmware!:
Code:
1 - On your computer put the modified boot.img file into the platform-tools folder (Dont worry, it doesnt bite)
2 - Move on to the CMD prompt and enter: adb reboot bootloader
3 - then type in: fastboot flash boot (THE FILE)
4 - after that reboot your device by typing in: fastboot reboot
5 - HURRAH! Now you have installed root using the boot method AND without TWRP! Its best to check it with root checker for best measure though.
edit note: if your device has 605FC instead of F or L, youll need LMSA to extract boot.img and patch magisk on it via magisk app on the device.
OH HELL NAH! IN THIS RARE CIRCUMSTANCE YOUR RAMDISK IS LITERALLY NONEXISTANT AS CONFIRMED BY THE CHECKED NO! HERE'S THE HARD WAY:
Code:
1 - If not already, download LMSA (or just search on the internet lul)
2 - Install LMSA and make sure you have connected your device to the computer
3 - Go to the Rescue tab and download the Firmware
4 - the path should be C:\ProgramData\LMSA\Download\RomFiles\TB-X605L_S210224_200910_ROW, you should see recovery.img
5 - snatch it and then place it into the download folder of your device
6 - use magisk manager to install magisk on the recovery image (MAKE SURE TO CHECK RECOVERY MODE IN MAGISK MANAGER OPTIONS, IT MUST BE CHECKED!!!!)
7 - snatch it by typing the command into the command prompt: adb pull /sdcard/Download/magisk_patched_[random_strings].img
8 - boot your device into bootloader with this: adb reboot bootloader
9 - now flash it into recovery: fastboot flash recovery magisk_patched_[random strings].img
10 - reboot with fastboot reboot
11 - Congrats, you got root! Unfortunately for you and your nonexistant ramdisk you have to boot into recovery to run the system with magisk
12 - use the recovery key combo until you see the splash screen, then release the keys. You will boot into magisk as it hijacks the recovery
13 - and thats how you root without ramdisk! you have gone through the entire pain of having to now use the recovery combo and releasing keys in order to boot into the system with root, but hey, you got root!

Thank you so much for the instructions, which worked flawlessly!

One question though about TWRP:
You said it's not working with the latest firmware (TB-X605L_S210224_200910_ROW) and I have the same issue. 3-button reboot fails all the time.

Do you think TWRP could work if I'd flash another (older) stock rom (i.e. TB-X605L_USR_S210156_2002120700_Q00332_ROW.zip) before trying to install TWRP again?

Thank you so much for the instructions, which worked flawlessly!

One question though about TWRP:
You said it's not working with the latest firmware (TB-X605L_S210224_200910_ROW) and I have the same issue. 3-button reboot fails all the time.

Do you think TWRP could work if I'd flash another (older) stock rom (i.e. TB-X605L_USR_S210156_2002120700_Q00332_ROW.zip) before trying to install TWRP again?
since i saw someone else' 605L model was rooted and it was an older ROM, then theres a chance it will work but i didnt try it for myself. the 3 key combo for recovery ALWAYS works, but when TWRP crashes it sends you back to the system, so look out for that

Arno_Nuehm

Jun 3, 2020
Do you maybe remember the X605L user with working TWRP?

I tried the oldest stock rom, i could find (TB-X605L_USR_S210124_1910290005_Q00332_ROW) and still no success. Since the X605L and X605F are very similar, maybe I can try to flash a X605F stock rom first and start over from there.

BTW: I'm doing all this, because I want to install a custom GSI and have to use TWRP to install some .zip files and run a script.

Do you maybe know if there's another way for that?

since i saw someone else' 605L model was rooted and it was an older ROM, then theres a chance it will work but i didnt try it for myself. the 3 key combo for recovery ALWAYS works, but when TWRP crashes it sends you back to the system, so look out for that

I tried the oldest stock rom, i could find (TB-X605L_USR_S210124_1910290005_Q00332_ROW) and still no success. Since the X605L and X605F are very similar, maybe I can try to flash a X605F stock rom first and start over from there.

BTW: I'm doing all this, because I want to install a custom GSI and have to use TWRP to install some .zip files and run a script.

safaan0313 had his 605L have TWRP recovery, so maybe he has an older stock ROM
i think since 605L and 605F are similar, you can do that, but id rather not play with fire and keep it safe and try to find an older ROM somewhere (4PDA has the rom you need, but its all in russian)
i do not know any other way of installing custom GSIs, you might have to ask yahoo mike for that

Yahoo Mike

Apr 3, 2011
Newcastle
...You said it's not working with the latest firmware (TB-X605L_S210224_200910_ROW) and I have the same issue. 3-button reboot fails all the time.

Do you think TWRP could work if I'd flash another (older) stock rom...

As I understand it, TWRP works with the TB-X605L. For example, here, here and here.

Flashing different ROMs is not necessary. (For GSIs, you'll want to use the most recent stock ROM as a base.)

The issue is that the 3-button combo on these devices is very touchy. You will need to keep trying. Eventually, you'll get the knack and succeed. I still have to try 3 or 4 times before it works...and I've flashed twrp hundreds of times on my device.

The GSI script file I wrote needs to be run in twrp (rooted recovery).

Last edited:

Arno_Nuehm

Jun 3, 2020
thank you both @Lamntox and @Yahoo Mike again for your support. I just can't get it to boot into recovery and it seems I will have to give up :(

So far I was afraid to install the GSI image before flashing TWRP as suggested in your treble guide, but is there maybe a reason for it? Would the GSI image somehow affect the recovery flash process to finally work out?

Yahoo Mike

Apr 3, 2011
Newcastle
So far I was afraid to install the GSI image before flashing TWRP as suggested in your treble guide, but is there maybe a reason for it? Would the GSI image somehow affect the recovery flash process to finally work out?
The order doesn't really matter. But you can't make the GSI run without flashing twrp.

Here are some examples of the 3-button boot: here and here.

Mohammad_Adib

Sep 8, 2011
Bellevue, WA
Hi all. I'm in bricked state where I can only access fastboot and recovery (TWRP). LMSA does not go past 84% and QFIL errors out trying to relfash it. Should I throw this thing away or is there a rom that can be flashed via recovery (like most phones/tablets)?

Device Manager shows 9008 under COM port. So I am in EDL. Flashing stock boot.img wont help as I'm pretty sure there is no OS on this thing whatsoever. I hope there's a way to get it to boot something

Last edited:

Arno_Nuehm

Jun 3, 2020
Hi all. I'm in bricked state where I can only access fastboot and recovery (TWRP). LMSA does not go past 84% and QFIL errors out trying to relfash it. Should I throw this thing away or is there a rom that can be flashed via recovery (like most phones/tablets)?

Device Manager shows 9008 under COM port. So I am in EDL. Flashing stock boot.img wont help as I'm pretty sure there is no OS on this thing whatsoever. I hope there's a way to get it to boot something
Which device are you using?
Did you try to format data/system/cache/vendor/... partitions in TWRP?
In which step is LMSA stopping and how long did you wait?

Arno_Nuehm

Jun 3, 2020
As of today, is there any Android 10/11 rom for this device? Stock rom is pretty ****.... :/
I agree.

To make it a bit more responsive, you could use ADB to connect to it via USB debugging and deinstall some of the bloat ware.

I used those commands, which deinstalls most of the preinstalled Lenovo and Google apps (except youtube and maps).

pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.ext.services​
pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox​
pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.onetimeinitializer​
pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.ext.shared​
pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.apps.messaging​
pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.configupdater​
pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.marvin.talkback​
pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.apps.work.oobconfig​
pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.gm​
pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.apps.tachyon​
pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.setupwizard​
pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.music​
pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.apps.wellbeing​
pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.apps.nbu.files​
pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.apps.docs​
pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.webview​
pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.syncadapters.contacts​
pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.tag​
pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.partnersetup​
pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.videos​
pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.feedback​
pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.apps.photos​
pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.calendar​
pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.gms.policy_sidecar_aps​
pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.backuptransport​
pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.talk​
pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.apps.restore​
pm uninstall -k --user 0 ru.yandex.searchplugin​
pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.yandex.browser​
pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.tblenovo.whatsnewclient​
pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.tblenovo.whatsnewhost​
pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.lenovo.smarttabm10​
pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.vending​
pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.lenovo.tabm10​
pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.chrome​
pm uninstall -k --user 0 amazon.speech.sim​
pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.kidoz.lenovo​
pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.wantjoin.settings​
pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.wantjoin.safeBrowser​
pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.wantjoin.childmode.ctrl​
pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.tencent.soter.soterserver​
pm uninstall -k --user 0 jp.co.fsi.fskaren.lenovo.theme.aqua​
pm uninstall -k --user 0 jp.co.fsi.fskaren.lenovo.theme.wood​
pm uninstall -k --user 0 jp.co.fsi.fskaren.lenovo.theme.stylish​
pm uninstall -k --user 0 jp.co.fsi.fskaren.lenovo.theme.sf​
pm uninstall -k --user 0 jp.co.fsi.fskaren.lenovo.theme.decoCute​
pm uninstall -k --user 0 jp.co.fsi.fskaren.lenovo.theme.decoKira​
pm uninstall -k --user 0 jp.co.fsi.fskaren.lenovo.theme.pretty​
pm uninstall -k --user 0 jp.co.fsi.fskaren.lenovo.theme.toyBox​
pm uninstall -k --user 0 jp.co.fsi.fskaren.lenovo​
pm uninstall -k --user 0 jp.co.fsi.fskaren.lenovo.theme.japaneseStyle​

Reactions: Yahoo Mike

Yahoo Mike

Apr 3, 2011
Newcastle
X605F. It hung at 84% which is during flashing of the firmware. I did not format all those using TWRP. Should that be done prior to using LMSA?
Just a guess, but it could be a timing issue. EDL mode only accepts connections for the first 30-60 seconds. After that it won't connect to LMSA/QFil. Make sure you have just rebooted into EDL.

Another solution when you have fastboot and/or TWRP is here.

Mohammad_Adib

Sep 8, 2011
Bellevue, WA
Just a guess, but it could be a timing issue. EDL mode only accepts connections for the first 30-60 seconds. After that it won't connect to LMSA/QFil. Make sure you have just rebooted into EDL.

Another solution when you have fastboot and/or TWRP is here.
I definitely am in edl mode based on what i see in device manager. Going to try another windows machine. I wish there was a flashable zip rom for this tablet from twrp that would cut the need for LMSA. but if LMSA is the only option then thats that. The tablet currently has no OS and ive tried manually writing to the system partition and other partitions with no luck. I wonder if that affects the LMSA process

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This version of TWRP works on both the TB-X605F (wifi) and TB-X605L (LTE). It does not work for the TB-X605FC/FL (Tab M10 FHD Rel).

Warning: this TWRP is for the Lenovo Smart Tab M10 with the Snapdragon 450 (SDA450) chipset. This image will not work for the second gen M10 (TB-X606F/L), which use a Mediatek SOC.

For the M10 HD (TB-X505F/L), see this thread. For the TB-X505X, see this thread.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
    * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
    */

Known issues:
    • time not adjusting for Daylight Saving
    • OTA

Installation
    TWRP for this device is officially supported. You can download it from twrp.me or in the TWRP App (from the PlayStore). Installation instructions are included on twrp.me.

It is recommended that you also install Magisk. This will ensure TWRP remains your default recovery.

Step-by-step guide

1. download TWRP to your PC (see the Download section below)
    2. download magisk.zip to your MicroSD or OTG device. Get the latest Magisk zip file here.
    3. if your bootloader is already unlocked, go to step 4. To unlock bootloader:
      • on tablet: go to Settings->System->About and press "Build number" 7 times to enable Developer Options.
      • on tablet: go to Settings->System->DeveloperOptions. Turn on: "OEM unlocking" and "USB debugging".
      • connect tablet to your computer. Tablet will ask for permission to "Allow USB debugging". Tick "always allow" and select "OK".
      • backup any files you want to keep to an external device (MicroSD/OTG/computer), because the next step will wipe all your photos, files, google account etc on the tablet.
      • Now unlock the bootloader:
        Code:
        adb reboot bootloader
        fastboot oem unlock-go
        fastboot reboot
    4. flash the twrp image:
      Code:
      adb reboot bootloader
      fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
    5. if you haven't loaded Magisk yet, go to step 6. If you have already loaded Magisk, you can just reboot and you're finished:
      Code:
      fastboot reboot
      adb reboot recovery
    6. load Magisk (step one): reboot to recovery. Do not reboot into the system, because it will over-write TWRP with stock recovery. If that happens, go back to step 4 and start again. When you issue the reboot command (below), you have to immediately press the button combination to reboot to recovery (TWRP). Here are the steps:
      • issue the reboot command:
        Code:
        fastboot reboot
      • immediately press and hold all three buttons (Pwr+VolUp+VolDown). The tablet might reboot twice. Release all the buttons when you see the TWRP screen, or hear your PC acknowledge that ADB is connected.
    7. load Magisk (step two): flash Magisk. In TWRP:
      • select "Install"
      • use "select storage" to locate device you stored magisk.zip on.
      • press the OK button
      • select the Magisk zip file
      • swipe to confirm Flash
      • when Magisk is finished, hit the back button to go back to main TWRP screen.
      • select "Reboot" then "System"
    8. if the Magisk Manager app wasn't automatically loaded, you can get it here.
    9. finished!

If you prefer to use button combos, rather than fastboot/ADB commands:
    • Vol Down + Power = fastboot mode
    • Vol Up + Vol Down + Power = recovery mode

Changelog
    Code:
    23/11/2021 - TWRP 3.6.0_9: new TWRP release

01/01/2021 - TWRP 3.5.0-0: new TWRP release

21/11/2020 - TWRP 3.4.0-1: new official version with SPL patch

19/11/2020 - promoted security patch level to 2099-12-31.  No need to worry about SPLs ever again.

02/09/2020 - promote security patch level to 2020-08-01 for TB-X605F_S210208_200807_ROW

06/08/2020 - officially supported

31/07/2020 - upgrade to TWRP 3.4.0-0
           - data decryption working (security patch 2020-04-01)
           - landscape mode (by popular demand)
           - add more partitions to Backup options

15/01/2020 - reverted to API 28 (Android Pie)
                     - renamed "sdcard1" to "external_sd"
                     - changed [ro.build.incremental.version] in preparation for OTA #4

24/11/2019 - fixed date/time & EDL reboot mode
                       - dropped back to API 27

20/11/2019 - initial commit (API 28) - encryption/decryption not working

Downloads

official
    Source code

FAQ
    See the third post for answers to some FAQs like:
    • Will this TWRP work with other M10 and P10 devices?
    • Why is my "Data" partition empty (0 MB)?
    • how do I root my device?

Credits
    The guys at TeamWin Recovery Project.
    Everyone whose device trees I plagiarised from GitHub.
    The amazing work of @Chaser42, @Long_Sam and others to get this project started.

XDA:DevDB Information
    X605F Recovery, Tool/Utility for the Lenovo Thinkpad Tablet

Contributors
    Yahoo Mike, Chaser42
    Source Code: https://github.com/TeamWin/android_device_lenovo_X605F

Version Information
    Testing

Created 2019-11-19
    Last Updated 2021-12-19 (v3.6.0)
    i am running android 9.0,i tried rooting the phone using magisk (boot.img),when i did the phone suddenly got stuck at bootloop,i let it running for like a whole day, now the bootloop somehow stopped, i entered recovery mode to perform factory data reset it completed successfully.now the device is stuck at the logo screen. I tried flashing the twrp 3.4.0 1.img just like you mentioned.but a blue screen suddenly comes for less than a second a the device just reboots
    sounds like a brick. try using LMSA
    @Yahoo Mike
    Could you please make a TWRP version for the X505F (Lenovo Tab M10 HD)?
    Thanks!
    Edit: see this post for a version of TWRP that works with the TB-X505F.

Bad news I'm afraid...TWRP is not coming to the TB-X505F any time soon. Probably never.

The X505F uses a Goodix brand touchscreen. Unfortunately, the goodix touchscreen drivers don't load in recovery mode on the X505F.

My guess is that the kernel assumes you don't need touchscreen in recovery, so it just doesn't load the touchscreen drivers.

The usual fix is to modify the kernel code, which manufacturers are legally obliged to release under the GPL licence. Of course, Lenovo hasn't released the code...

I unsuccessfully tried the prebuilt kernels for stock and recovery (Pie and Oreo). The goodix drivers don't load using any of them.

The only other tablets I found with SDA429 are Samsung SMT290 and SMT295. I didn't bother trying their kernels, because Samsung do strange things to their kernels.

So until Lenovo releases the GPL source or some poor fool with no time writes a kernel from CAF source or hacks the prebuilt kernel, the X505F will not be getting touchscreen TWRP.

Great job Lenovo !

Big shout out to @saphta and @11mackey11 for testing some of the versions I built. Sorry guys..we tried.
    Had some issues when doing everything in this order.

Tried a little bit and got it working for me now

1. Unlock bootloader in settings, reboot to fastboot (Power & Vol- / ADB: 'adb reboot fastboot')
    2. 'fastboot oem unlock-go' in fastboot, tablet wipes and is at the wizard again. shut it down
    3. boot the tablet to fastboot (Power & Vol-)
    4. 'fastboot flash boot magisk_patched.img' then 'fastboot restart'
    5. Go through wizard, enable adb and reboot to fastboot 'adb reboot fastboot'
    6. 'fastboot flash recovery twrp_x605f.img' then 'fastboot restart'
    7. Install MagiskManager and check if everything is working (WiFi required), it should install some additional files and reboot
    8. After reboot, boot to recovery 'adb reboot recovery' and check if twrp is running

Now you are done with twrp and magisk, if you need unencrypted volumes, proceed with these steps

9. Wipe > Format Data > 'yes'
    10. Advanced > ADB Sideload > 'adb sideload Disable-dm-verity-forceencryption.zip'
    11. go through wizard, setup wifi and install MagiskManager and let it check again, it should install additional files again and reboot

Did this for four tablets and going to do it on the fifth next week.
    (X605L, LTE, 3 GB RAM, 32 GB)
    Using them as Smart Home Panels and want to debloat and customize them a little bit.

Thanks Mike for providing the twrp for the X605F/L

Offtopic:
    Which of these pre-installed apps can be safely removed/disabled?

For better overview parse this here: ripdajacker[dot]github[dot]io/android-debloatjs/
    Code:
    package:/system/priv-app/CtsShimPrivPrebuilt/CtsShimPrivPrebuilt.apk=com.android.cts.priv.ctsshim
    package:/vendor/app/SSGTelemetryService/SSGTelemetryService.apk=com.qualcomm.qti.qms.service.telemetry
    package:/data/app/com.google.android.youtube-yW8Wzq5Ikmp1XERZnUo0NA==/base.apk=com.google.android.youtube
    package:/system/app/Perfdump/Perfdump.apk=com.qualcomm.qti.perfdump
    package:/data/app/de.ozerov.fully-TGm3JNbqIBOy4qICurz84w==/base.apk=de.ozerov.fully
    package:/vendor/overlay/DisplayCutoutEmulationCorner/DisplayCutoutEmulationCornerOverlay.apk=com.android.internal.display.cutout.emulation.corner
    package:/system/priv-app/GoogleExtServices/GoogleExtServices.apk=com.google.android.ext.services
    package:/vendor/overlay/DisplayCutoutEmulationDouble/DisplayCutoutEmulationDoubleOverlay.apk=com.android.internal.display.cutout.emulation.double
    package:/system/priv-app/TelephonyProvider/TelephonyProvider.apk=com.android.providers.telephony
    package:/vendor/app/Theme_Aqua/Theme_Aqua.apk=jp.co.fsi.fskaren.lenovo.theme.aqua
    package:/vendor/app/Theme_Wood/Theme_Wood.apk=jp.co.fsi.fskaren.lenovo.theme.wood
    package:/system/priv-app/MultiUserSetting/MultiUserSetting.apk=com.android.wantjoin.settings
    package:/data/app/com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox-jtqa6hF8DJd3vrWmHRI6Sg==/base.apk=com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox
    package:/data/app/com.tonly.vega-zJRzL4U9KGCZtGb0w3o7jQ==/base.apk=com.tonly.vega
    package:/system/priv-app/CalendarProvider/CalendarProvider.apk=com.android.providers.calendar
    package:/system/priv-app/LauncherProvider/LauncherProvider.apk=com.lenovo.launcher.provider
    package:/system/priv-app/MediaProvider/MediaProvider.apk=com.android.providers.media
    package:/system/app/colorservice/colorservice.apk=com.qti.service.colorservice
    package:/system/priv-app/GoogleOneTimeInitializer/GoogleOneTimeInitializer.apk=com.google.android.onetimeinitializer
    package:/system/app/GoogleExtShared/GoogleExtShared.apk=com.google.android.ext.shared
    package:/system/priv-app/WallpaperCropper/WallpaperCropper.apk=com.android.wallpapercropper
    package:/system/priv-app/SafeBrowser/SafeBrowser.apk=com.wantjoin.safeBrowser
    package:/system/priv-app/CNEService/CNEService.apk=com.quicinc.cne.CNEService
    package:/system/app/AutoRegistration/AutoRegistration.apk=com.qualcomm.qti.autoregistration
    package:/system/app/Protips/Protips.apk=com.android.protips
    package:/system/app/DaxUI/DaxUI.apk=com.dolby.daxappui
    package:/system/priv-app/DocumentsUI/DocumentsUI.apk=com.android.documentsui
    package:/system/priv-app/ExternalStorageProvider/ExternalStorageProvider.apk=com.android.externalstorage
    package:/system/priv-app/TimerSwitch/TimerSwitch.apk=com.android.timerswitch
    package:/system/app/HTMLViewer/HTMLViewer.apk=com.android.htmlviewer
    package:/system/app/uceShimService/uceShimService.apk=com.qualcomm.qti.uceShimService
    package:/system/app/CompanionDeviceManager/CompanionDeviceManager.apk=com.android.companiondevicemanager
    package:/data/app/com.tblenovo.timezone-cw2aFjMYBXpVUv4dg0d_IA==/base.apk=com.tblenovo.timezone
    package:/vendor/app/Theme_Stylish/Theme_Stylish.apk=jp.co.fsi.fskaren.lenovo.theme.stylish
    package:/system/priv-app/MmsService/MmsService.apk=com.android.mms.service
    package:/vendor/app/ConnectionSecurityService/ConnectionSecurityService.apk=com.qualcomm.qti.qms.service.connectionsecurity
    package:/system/priv-app/DownloadProvider/DownloadProvider.apk=com.android.providers.downloads
    package:/system/app/Messages/Messages.apk=com.google.android.apps.messaging
    package:/system/priv-app/CallEnhancement/CallEnhancement.apk=com.qualcomm.qti.callenhancement
    package:/system/priv-app/NetflixActivation/NetflixActivation.apk=com.netflix.partner.activation
    package:/system/priv-app/OCZ_ClientDownloader/OCZ_ClientDownloader.apk=com.lenovo.ocpl
    package:/system/app/QtiTelephonyService/QtiTelephonyService.apk=com.qualcomm.qti.telephonyservice
    package:/vendor/app/Theme_Sf/Theme_Sf.apk=jp.co.fsi.fskaren.lenovo.theme.sf
    package:/system/priv-app/SmartEpos/SmartEpos.apk=com.lenovo.smarttabm10
    package:/system/app/ifaa_service/ifaa_service.apk=org.ifaa.android.service
    package:/system/app/FidoCryptoService/FidoCryptoService.apk=com.qualcomm.qti.auth.fidocryptoservice
    package:/system/priv-app/ConfigUpdater/ConfigUpdater.apk=com.google.android.configupdater
    package:/vendor/overlay/OptInAppOverlay/OptInAppOverlay.apk=com.qualcomm.qti.optinoverlay
    package:/system/priv-app/OCZ_DeployServiceApp/OCZ_DeployServiceApp.apk=com.lenovo.dsa
    package:/system/priv-app/LSF_LenovoID/LSF_LenovoID.apk=com.lenovo.lsf
    package:/system/priv-app/LenovoOTA/LenovoOTA.apk=com.lenovo.ota
    package:/data/app/ch.deletescape.lawnchair.plah-m5YYB9iNl2R7MYnAzYCylQ==/base.apk=ch.deletescape.lawnchair.plah
    package:/system/priv-app/DefaultContainerService/DefaultContainerService.apk=com.android.defcontainer
    package:/system/app/ConfURIDialer/ConfURIDialer.apk=com.qti.confuridialer
    package:/system/priv-app/TimeZoneUpdater/TimeZoneUpdater.apk=com.android.timezone.updater
    package:/system/priv-app/DownloadProviderUi/DownloadProviderUi.apk=com.android.providers.downloads.ui
    package:/data/app/com.android.vending-sXZ-cEcmKPdhVzphiY_OqQ==/base.apk=com.android.vending
    package:/system/app/PacProcessor/PacProcessor.apk=com.android.pacprocessor
    package:/system/app/SimAppDialog/SimAppDialog.apk=com.android.simappdialog
    package:/system/app/daxService/daxService.apk=com.dolby.daxservice
    package:/vendor/overlay/CmccSettingsTheme/CmccSettingsRes.apk=com.android.settings.overlay.cmcc
    package:/vendor/overlay/DisplayCutoutEmulationTall/DisplayCutoutEmulationTallOverlay.apk=com.android.internal.display.cutout.emulation.tall
    package:/system/app/CertInstaller/CertInstaller.apk=com.android.certinstaller
    package:/system/priv-app/CarrierConfig/CarrierConfig.apk=com.android.carrierconfig
    package:/data/app/com.google.android.marvin.talkback-58FN1maPRhneng1Q-GjMHQ==/base.apk=com.google.android.marvin.talkback
    package:/vendor/app/Theme_DecoCute/Theme_DecoCute.apk=jp.co.fsi.fskaren.lenovo.theme.decoCute
    package:/vendor/app/Theme_DecoKira/Theme_DecoKira.apk=jp.co.fsi.fskaren.lenovo.theme.decoKira
    package:/system/app/BluetoothExt/BluetoothExt.apk=org.codeaurora.bluetooth
    package:/system/app/WapiCertManage/WapiCertManage.apk=com.wapi.wapicertmanage
    package:/system/priv-app/OobConfig/OobConfig.apk=com.google.android.apps.work.oobconfig
    package:/system/app/Emode/Emode.apk=com.wind.emode
    package:/vendor/overlay/CmccMmsRes.apk=com.android.mms.overlay.cmcc
    package:/system/app/datastatusnotification/datastatusnotification.apk=com.qti.qualcomm.datastatusnotification
    package:/system/framework/framework-res.apk=android
    package:/system/priv-app/Contacts/Contacts.apk=com.android.contacts
    package:/system/priv-app/LenovoLauncher/LenovoLauncher.apk=com.tblenovo.launcher
    package:/system/app/CallFeaturesSetting/CallFeaturesSetting.apk=com.qualcomm.qti.callfeaturessetting
    package:/system/priv-app/WfdService/WfdService.apk=com.qualcomm.wfd.service
    package:/vendor/overlay/CtFrameworksTheme/CtFrameworksRes.apk=android.ui.overlay.ct
    package:/system/app/DeviceInfo/DeviceInfo.apk=com.qti.qualcomm.deviceinfo
    package:/system/app/EasterEgg/EasterEgg.apk=com.android.egg
    package:/system/priv-app/MtpDocumentsProvider/MtpDocumentsProvider.apk=com.android.mtp
    package:/system/app/Stk/Stk.apk=com.android.stk
    package:/system/priv-app/BackupRestoreConfirmation/BackupRestoreConfirmation.apk=com.android.backupconfirm
    package:/system/priv-app/ims/ims.apk=org.codeaurora.ims
    package:/system/priv-app/StatementService/StatementService.apk=com.android.statementservice
    package:/data/app/com.google.android.gm-gxx2Y8aNHxmu2G4cq8VHoQ==/base.apk=com.google.android.gm
    package:/data/app/com.google.android.apps.tachyon-tT9LaMtXTWofnwt7fEGSfQ==/base.apk=com.google.android.apps.tachyon
    package:/system/priv-app/SettingsIntelligence/SettingsIntelligence.apk=com.android.settings.intelligence
    package:/vendor/overlay/SysuiDarkTheme/SysuiDarkThemeOverlay.apk=com.android.systemui.theme.dark
    package:/data/app/amazon.speech.sim-sTrRjZLk2WoHxlLoj4EdjA==/base.apk=amazon.speech.sim
    package:/system/app/DynamicDDSService/DynamicDDSService.apk=com.qualcomm.qti.dynamicddsservice
    package:/system/priv-app/SetupWizard/SetupWizard.apk=com.google.android.setupwizard
    package:/system/priv-app/qcrilmsgtunnel/qcrilmsgtunnel.apk=com.qualcomm.qcrilmsgtunnel
    package:/system/priv-app/SettingsProvider/SettingsProvider.apk=com.android.providers.settings
    package:/system/priv-app/SharedStorageBackup/SharedStorageBackup.apk=com.android.sharedstoragebackup
    package:/data/app/com.google.android.music-ARiYINN6pyk98W-vUpoOgw==/base.apk=com.google.android.music
    package:/system/app/PrintSpooler/PrintSpooler.apk=com.android.printspooler
    package:/system/app/BasicDreams/BasicDreams.apk=com.android.dreams.basic
    package:/system/app/SecureElement/SecureElement.apk=com.android.se
    package:/system/priv-app/InputDevices/InputDevices.apk=com.android.inputdevices
    package:/data/app/com.google.android.apps.wellbeing-UU5OP0sAGs5UIx0ZvqJgoA==/base.apk=com.google.android.apps.wellbeing
    package:/system/app/FidoAsm/FidoAsm.apk=com.fido.asm
    package:/system/priv-app/LSF_UE/LSF_UE.apk=com.lenovo.ue.device
    package:/system/priv-app/Kidoz/Kidoz.apk=com.kidoz.lenovo
    package:/system/priv-app/KidCtrl/KidCtrl.apk=com.android.wantjoin.childmode.ctrl
    package:/system/app/BuiltInPrintService/BuiltInPrintService.apk=com.android.bips
    package:/system/priv-app/dpmserviceapp/dpmserviceapp.apk=com.qti.dpmserviceapp
    package:/data/app/com.google.android.apps.nbu.files-g8Fgc5HTfaiCMg4ZtOLPwg==/base.apk=com.google.android.apps.nbu.files
    package:/system/priv-app/LenovoTips/LenovoTips.apk=com.tblenovo.lenovotips
    package:/system/app/xdivert/xdivert.apk=com.qti.xdivert
    package:/vendor/overlay/CmccSystemUIRes.apk=com.android.systemui.overlay.cmcc
    package:/system/priv-app/MusicFX/MusicFX.apk=com.android.musicfx
    package:/data/app/com.google.android.apps.docs-p0S2PaPI4CAjVPTZN7ftgg==/base.apk=com.google.android.apps.docs
    package:/data/app/com.google.android.apps.maps-Jy6M9SQU8t4_aMggMmDCDA==/base.apk=com.google.android.apps.maps
    package:/system/priv-app/CellBroadcastReceiver/CellBroadcastReceiver.apk=com.android.cellbroadcastreceiver
    package:/system/app/WebViewStub/WebViewStub.apk=com.google.android.webview
    package:/vendor/overlay/ChinaMobileFrameworksRes/ChinaMobileFrameworksRes.apk=android.telephony.overlay.cmcc
    package:/system/priv-app/ChromeCustomizations/ChromeCustomizations.apk=com.android.providers.partnerhomepage
    package:/system/app/SimSettings/SimSettings.apk=com.qualcomm.qti.simsettings
    package:/system/priv-app/LSF_DeviceService/LSF_DeviceService.apk=com.lenovo.lsf.device
    package:/system/priv-app/Telecom/Telecom.apk=com.android.server.telecom
    package:/system/app/GoogleContactsSyncAdapter/GoogleContactsSyncAdapter.apk=com.google.android.syncadapters.contacts
    package:/system/priv-app/LenovoScreenRecorder/LenovoScreenRecorder.apk=com.lenovo.screencapture
    package:/system/app/Backup/Backup.apk=com.android.backup
    package:/system/app/KeyChain/KeyChain.apk=com.android.keychain
    package:/vendor/app/LenovoLoggerPannel/LenovoLoggerPannel.apk=com.lenovo.loggerpannel
    package:/data/app/com.android.chrome--XKJwBfGVlmg5bt6V5qi6A==/base.apk=com.android.chrome
    package:/system/priv-app/LenovoWhatsNewClient/LenovoWhatsNewClient.apk=com.tblenovo.whatsnewclient
    package:/system/priv-app/GooglePackageInstaller/GooglePackageInstaller.apk=com.google.android.packageinstaller
    package:/data/app/com.google.android.gms-Tn9E0FVdGcC-dfmIbTsNAw==/base.apk=com.google.android.gms
    package:/system/priv-app/GoogleServicesFramework/GoogleServicesFramework.apk=com.google.android.gsf
    package:/system/priv-app/CarrierServices/CarrierServices.apk=com.google.android.ims
    package:/system/priv-app/TagGoogle/TagGoogle.apk=com.google.android.tag
    package:/data/app/com.google.android.tts-lcROegrkK7R3jyci5Pn34A==/base.apk=com.google.android.tts
    package:/system/app/QtiSystemService/QtiSystemService.apk=com.qualcomm.qti.qtisystemservice
    package:/system/priv-app/CallLogBackup/CallLogBackup.apk=com.android.calllogbackup
    package:/system/priv-app/GooglePartnerSetup/GooglePartnerSetup.apk=com.google.android.partnersetup
    package:/system/priv-app/Epos/Epos.apk=com.lenovo.tabm10
    package:/data/app/com.google.android.videos-p7AZlkuxOYBCyyOD4EbQHg==/base.apk=com.google.android.videos
    package:/system/app/CarrierDefaultApp/CarrierDefaultApp.apk=com.android.carrierdefaultapp
    package:/system/app/remoteSimLockAuthentication/remoteSimLockAuthentication.apk=com.qualcomm.qti.remoteSimlockAuth
    package:/system/priv-app/ProxyHandler/ProxyHandler.apk=com.android.proxyhandler
    package:/system/priv-app/Netflix_stubplus/Netflix_stubplus.apk=com.netflix.mediaclient
    package:/system/app/LteDirectDiscovery/LteDirectDiscovery.apk=com.qualcomm.qti.ltedirect
    package:/system/priv-app/GoogleFeedback/GoogleFeedback.apk=com.google.android.feedback
    package:/data/app/com.topjohnwu.magisk-bGiECdN5Qc1BRX-gHRFytA==/base.apk=com.topjohnwu.magisk
    package:/system/app/GooglePrintRecommendationService/GooglePrintRecommendationService.apk=com.google.android.printservice.recommendation
    package:/data/app/com.google.android.apps.photos-zqcuRiZ6GJUSvEJc2xZLTg==/base.apk=com.google.android.apps.photos
    package:/data/app/com.google.android.calendar-ZVMozsL7zU8dn3IejKciww==/base.apk=com.google.android.calendar
    package:/system/priv-app/ManagedProvisioning/ManagedProvisioning.apk=com.android.managedprovisioning
    package:/system/app/SoterService/SoterService.apk=com.tencent.soter.soterserver
    package:/system/app/PhotoTable/PhotoTable.apk=com.android.dreams.phototable
    package:/system/app/EngineeringCode/EngineeringCode.apk=com.lenovo.EngineeringCode
    package:/system/priv-app/DemoMode/DemoMode.apk=com.motorola.demo
    package:/system/app/PartnerBookmarksProvider/PartnerBookmarksProvider.apk=com.android.providers.partnerbookmarks
    package:/system/app/WAPPushManager/WAPPushManager.apk=com.android.smspush
    package:/vendor/overlay/CtNetworkSettingRes/CtNetworkSettingRes.apk=com.android.networksettings.overlay.ct
    package:/system/app/LiveWallpapersPicker/LiveWallpapersPicker.apk=com.android.wallpaper.livepicker
    package:/system/priv-app/LenovoScreenAssisant/LenovoScreenAssisant.apk=com.lenovo.screenassistant
    package:/system/priv-app/LenovoWeather/LenovoWeather.apk=com.tblenovo.lewea
    package:/system/priv-app/SetupWizardExt_ROW/SetupWizardExt_ROW.apk=com.tblenovo.setup
    package:/system/priv-app/AndroidPlatformServices/AndroidPlatformServices.apk=com.google.android.gms.policy_sidecar_aps
    package:/system/priv-app/GoogleBackupTransport/GoogleBackupTransport.apk=com.google.android.backuptransport
    package:/system/priv-app/StorageManager/StorageManager.apk=com.android.storagemanager
    package:/system/app/BookmarkProvider/BookmarkProvider.apk=com.android.bookmarkprovider
    package:/system/priv-app/Settings/Settings.apk=com.android.settings
    package:/system/app/imssettings/imssettings.apk=com.qualcomm.qti.ims
    package:/system/app/uimlpaservice/uimlpaservice.apk=com.qualcomm.qti.lpa
    package:/system/app/remotesimlockservice/remotesimlockservice.apk=com.qualcomm.qti.uim
    package:/vendor/app/Theme_Pretty/Theme_Pretty.apk=jp.co.fsi.fskaren.lenovo.theme.pretty
    package:/system/app/ExactCalculator/ExactCalculator.apk=com.android.calculator2
    package:/system/priv-app/com.qualcomm.location/com.qualcomm.location.apk=com.qualcomm.location
    package:/system/app/SimContacts/SimContacts.apk=com.qualcomm.simcontacts
    package:/system/app/CtsShimPrebuilt/CtsShimPrebuilt.apk=com.android.cts.ctsshim
    package:/vendor/app/Theme_ToyBox/Theme_ToyBox.apk=jp.co.fsi.fskaren.lenovo.theme.toyBox
    package:/vendor/overlay/CtSystemUITheme/CtSystemUIRes.apk=com.android.systemui.overlay.ct
    package:/system/app/FM2/FM2.apk=com.caf.fmradio
    package:/system/app/QTIDiagServices/QTIDiagServices.apk=com.qti.diagservices
    package:/system/priv-app/VpnDialogs/VpnDialogs.apk=com.android.vpndialogs
    package:/system/priv-app/xtra_t_app/xtra_t_app.apk=com.qualcomm.location.XT
    package:/data/app/com.google.android.talk-vuIWWywMLnykWV7Fl3W2aw==/base.apk=com.google.android.talk
    package:/system/priv-app/TeleService/TeleService.apk=com.android.phone
    package:/system/priv-app/Shell/Shell.apk=com.android.shell
    package:/system/app/WallpaperBackup/WallpaperBackup.apk=com.android.wallpaperbackup
    package:/system/priv-app/BlockedNumberProvider/BlockedNumberProvider.apk=com.android.providers.blockednumber
    package:/system/priv-app/SnapdragonCamera/SnapdragonCamera.apk=org.codeaurora.snapcam
    package:/system/priv-app/UserDictionaryProvider/UserDictionaryProvider.apk=com.android.providers.userdictionary
    package:/system/priv-app/EmergencyInfo/EmergencyInfo.apk=com.android.emergency
    package:/system/app/DefaultLaunch/DefaultLaunch.apk=com.lenovo.defaultlaunch
    package:/system/app/Qmmi/Qmmi.apk=com.qualcomm.qti.qmmi
    package:/system/priv-app/FusedLocation/FusedLocation.apk=com.android.location.fused
    package:/vendor/app/FSKAREN/FSKAREN.apk=jp.co.fsi.fskaren.lenovo
    package:/system/app/DeskClock/DeskClock.apk=com.android.deskclock
    package:/system/priv-app/SystemUI/SystemUI.apk=com.android.systemui
    package:/system/app/BluetoothMidiService/BluetoothMidiService.apk=com.android.bluetoothmidiservice
    package:/system/app/ConferenceDialer/ConferenceDialer.apk=com.qualcomm.qti.confdialer
    package:/vendor/app/PowerOffAlarm/PowerOffAlarm.apk=com.qualcomm.qti.poweroffalarm
    package:/system/app/NetworkSetting/NetworkSetting.apk=com.qualcomm.qti.networksetting
    package:/system/app/Traceur/Traceur.apk=com.android.traceur
    package:/system/priv-app/LenovoWhatsNewHost/LenovoWhatsNewHost.apk=com.tblenovo.whatsnewhost
    package:/system/app/FT_Terminal_Test/FT_Terminal_Test.apk=com.focaltech.ft_terminal_test
    package:/vendor/app/TrustZoneAccessService/TrustZoneAccessService.apk=com.qualcomm.qti.qms.service.trustzoneaccess
    package:/vendor/app/Theme_JapaneseStyle/Theme_JapaneseStyle.apk=jp.co.fsi.fskaren.lenovo.theme.japaneseStyle
    package:/system/priv-app/LenovoLauncherWallpaper/LenovoLauncherWallpaper.apk=com.tblenovo.wallpaper
    package:/system/app/Bluetooth/Bluetooth.apk=com.android.bluetooth
    package:/vendor/app/TimeService/TimeService.apk=com.qualcomm.timeservice
    package:/system/app/atfwd/atfwd.apk=com.qualcomm.atfwd
    package:/system/app/embms/embms.apk=com.qualcomm.embms
    package:/system/priv-app/ContactsProvider/ContactsProvider.apk=com.android.providers.contacts
    package:/system/app/CaptivePortalLogin/CaptivePortalLogin.apk=com.android.captiveportallogin
    package:/system/priv-app/LenovoSoundRecorder/LenovoSoundRecorder.apk=com.tblenovo.soundrecorder
    package:/data/app/com.google.android.inputmethod.latin-mu05zill8NzhyMsMwZlIwQ==/base.apk=com.google.android.inputmethod.latin
    package:/system/priv-app/GoogleRestore/GoogleRestore.apk=com.google.android.apps.restore
    I have one with the 429 TB-X505F SD429 HW71 If i get some time today I might be bale to try it. I'll post soon as I do.