[RECOVERY][TB-X605F/L][OFFICIAL] TWRP 3.6.x for Lenovo Smart Tab M10

Search This thread

ldeveraux

Nov 20, 2008
Lenovo Thinkpad Tablet
Nexus Q
Hey all, not sure if I've asked before or if this is the appropriate thread. I unlocked and rooted a while ago and have run the latest stock ROM since. Every so often, maybe once a week, the tab restarts, usually in the middle of a game I know it can handle. Are there any memory tweaks I should make, or anyone else having this issue?

Greenstuff4

Jun 7, 2019
Ok so I an idiot. I have installed twrp tons of devices before, but for some reason I cannot get this tablet to boot into twrp after pushing the img, fastboot booting and holding all buttons. Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? The boot loader is unlocked.

Yahoo Mike

Apr 3, 2011
Tamworth
Ok so I an idiot. I have installed twrp tons of devices before, but for some reason I cannot get this tablet to boot into twrp after pushing the img, fastboot booting and holding all buttons. Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? The boot loader is unlocked.
If you can't get the 3 button combo to work, then install Magisk using the boot.img method. Once the tablet is rooted, you can flash twrp and then use adb reboot recovery or the Magisk app to boot into twrp.

Greenstuff4

Jun 7, 2019
If you can't get the 3 button combo to work, then install Magisk using the boot.img method. Once the tablet is rooted, you can flash twrp and then use adb reboot recovery or the Magisk app to boot into twrp.
So I followed this guide and now my tablet wont boot after flashing the patched boot img. I tried flashing the original boot img with no success.

Yahoo Mike

Apr 3, 2011
Tamworth
So I followed this guide and now my tablet wont boot after flashing the patched boot img. I tried flashing the original boot img with no success.
Did you use the boot.img with the same version number as your stock ROM? A version mismatch will cause a boot problem.

If your tablet was on the latest stock ROM, then you can download the correct boot.img using LMSA on a Windows PC. No need to do a full rescue, just grab the boot.img from the LMSA directory. Flash the stock boot.img and make sure your tablet reboots, then apply Magisk to the boot.img and flash that.

If all else fails, do a full LMSA rescue. That will wipe all your data.

Greenstuff4

Jun 7, 2019
Did you use the boot.img with the same version number as your stock ROM? A version mismatch will cause a boot problem.

If your tablet was on the latest stock ROM, then you can download the correct boot.img using LMSA on a Windows PC. No need to do a full rescue, just grab the boot.img from the LMSA directory. Flash the stock boot.img and make sure your tablet reboots, then apply Magisk to the boot.img and flash that.

If all else fails, do a full LMSA rescue. That will wipe all your data.
So I did all that and it will boot with the magisk patched boot img. The problem is that it will not boot into twrp, no matter what it try. It flashes blue but then goes to the lenovo boot screen and boots to system. I'm on the latest oem rom.

Yahoo Mike

Apr 3, 2011
Tamworth
So I did all that and it will boot with the magisk patched boot img. The problem is that it will not boot into twrp, no matter what it try. It flashes blue but then goes to the lenovo boot screen and boots to system. I'm on the latest oem rom.
I'm not sure what's happening there.

Is your stock ROM build number on: TB-X605F_S210224,_201119_ROW ?

Maybe you twrp image is corrupt? Download the twrp image again.

Otherwise, a full LMSA rescue and try again.

Greenstuff4

Jun 7, 2019
I'm not sure what's happening there.

Is your stock ROM build number on: TB-X605F_S210224,_201119_ROW ?

Maybe you twrp image is corrupt? Download the twrp image again.

Otherwise, a full LMSA rescue and try again.
I've redownloaded twrp several times and tried the two most recent version. That is my stock build number. Prior to this, I have not modified anything with the tablet's firmware. I'll try a full rescue next.

Yahoo Mike

Apr 3, 2011
Tamworth
I tried a full rescue and the problem still occurs.
Interesting.

I assume you got twrp from twrp.me. And that you have the latest fastboot, and fastboot flash says it was successful. And that you had root access before you flashed twrp.

As root, check if there are any recent files in /sys/fs/pstore/. If there are, PM me a link to them. These will be error logs from the last kernel panic, which hopefully was twrp. If you get the blue twrp screen briefly before the reboot, then we might get lucky with the logs.

MinorX9201

May 21, 2022
I've redownloaded twrp several times and tried the two most recent version. That is my stock build number. Prior to this, I have not modified anything with the tablet's firmware. I'll try a full rescue next.
Unfortunately I've been here late for your help. But no worries. I encountered this. It's the most simple fix. The Twrp latest Version for X605F/L is unsupported on these devices. The developer doesn't know this. If you still want to install Twrp recovery , I would suggest you that you flash version 3.4.0.0 of Twrp. You'll find it in the official link . After flashing just don't use fastboot reboot recovery. Instead manually press the buttons to Get into recovery. Try it again and again until you can get inside.

I am enclosing TWRP backup for system images of Lenovo X605L (I don't know if it'll work for X605F , but what goes in trying?). That should recover your tablet. You can just press RESTORE on Twrp and Voila you got your tablet back.

Last edited:

MinorX9201

May 21, 2022
And for god's sake someone let the Developers know that the Version from 3.4.1 till v3.6.1 are NOT SUPPORTED FOR X605L/F.

MinorX9201

May 21, 2022
To get the lmsa crashed i use the tablet in black screen mode ,not fastboot that somehow i can enter.

In this mode it automatically pass the qdloader stage and says that it using the firmware , showing something around 52 total percentage ,than the software just crashing,closing without any message.

When using qfil in same state it says something about cant change mode, i will try to upload photos and exact phrases

"immediately press and hold all three buttons (Pwr+VolUp+VolDown). The tablet might reboot twice. Release all the buttons when you see the TWRP screen, or hear your PC acknowledge that ADB is connected."

after this i only get back to bootloop , no twrp
Use Twrp version 3.4.0 and Use these files (see the link below) to recover your tablet. The Given file is for version X605L. DO RECOVERY AT YOUR OWN RISK. But since you're already in bootloop and there is no going back i guess . Go ahead and download this complete folder . Then Go to RESTORE in Twrp (you did install Twrp 3.4.0, didn't you?) And select this folder that should be stored in your USB OTG or sd card. Restore everything and it'll work like charm . I mean it works for X605L.

MinorX9201

May 21, 2022
To Anyone who got his M10 x605L bricked , here I am to help you 🙂.

THE GIVEN FILES ARE ONLY FOR LENOVO TAB M10 X605L. IT MIGHT NOT WORK FOR X605F. BUT I DON'T KNOW IT. IF YOU'RE REALLY DOOMED AND DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO LOSE , THEN GO AHEAD AND USE IT.

I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILTY FOR YOUR ALREADY BROKEN HEAR... I MEAN TABLET 😅.

YOU MIGHT LOSE ALL YOUR DATA.
I HAVEN'T TESTED THIS , IF THE DATA GETS DELETED OR NOT.

1. Get into the fastboot mode in your tablet.
2. Flash Twrp version 3.4.0 using fastboot. Disconnect your cable when it is done flashing to recovery.
3. Manually boot into recovery by pressing buttons ( probably Volume Up + Volume down + power) at the same time.
4. You might have tried Lenovo rescue assistant and it might have crashed when you reached 52% (Sad noises).
5. Download all the given files in the link given below. Store them in a single Folder and then store this folder in a usb OTG or sd card that is formatted into FAT 32 file system.
6. Boot into recovery ( you used TWRP 3.4.0 , didn't you? 🙂) .
7. Find the option restore on the right hand side.
8. Tap on it. (duh?)
9. Then select your storage Either usb or sd card in which you stored your all your files.
10. Then you should see all the partitions to restore . Select all.
11. Let it finish restoring.

12. Go back and then reboot into system.

Download the restoring files from here.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1g-hWsApOch8rr8GBuJJNKKCIzhfl_XnO

HELPED YOU? DIDN'T IT 😶
Share this with anyone who is facing the issue with not booting into Twrp recovery or is in a bootloop.

Yahoo Mike

Apr 3, 2011
Tamworth
And for god's sake someone let the Developers know that the Version from 3.4.1 till v3.6.1 are NOT SUPPORTED FOR X605L/F.
You just did. Thanks.

I have a TB-X605F. I can confirm that the latest TWRP (3.6.1-9-X605F.img) definitely works for the TB-X605F running TB_X605F_S210224_201119_ROW.

I've looked back through this thread. Some TB-X605L users report that the X605F TWRP is working for them. Others report that it is not working for them.

Can we fix it?
There are only two differences in the device tree between TWRP 3.4.0-0 and 3.4.0-1:
  1. a modified kernel
  2. PLATFORM_SECURITY_PATCH was set to 2099-12-31
Please send me the value of the following system properties on the stock ROM you are using:

Code:
ro.build.version.incremental
ro.bootimage.build.date.utc
ro.build.date.utc
ro.vendor.build.date.utc

Then give me a day or two. I'll PM you some new TWRP versions to try with different kernels & SPL dates.

In the meantime, I'll add a warning to the OP for X605L users: if the latest twrp doesn't work, try 3.4.0-0.

MinorX9201

May 21, 2022
You just did. Thanks.

I have a TB-X605F. I can confirm that the latest TWRP (3.6.1-9-X605F.img) definitely works for the TB-X605F running TB_X605F_S210224_201119_ROW.

I've looked back through this thread. Some TB-X605L users report that the X605F TWRP is working for them. Others report that it is not working for them.

Can we fix it?
There are only two differences in the device tree between TWRP 3.4.0-0 and 3.4.0-1:
  1. a modified kernel
  2. PLATFORM_SECURITY_PATCH was set to 2099-12-31
Please send me the value of the following system properties on the stock ROM you are using:

Code:
ro.build.version.incremental
ro.bootimage.build.date.utc
ro.build.date.utc
ro.vendor.build.date.utc

Then give me a day or two. I'll PM you some new TWRP versions to try with different kernels & SPL dates.

In the meantime, I'll add a warning to the OP for X605L users: if the latest twrp doesn't work, try 3.4.0-0.
I hope that my reply has found you and not got lost in those broken fiber cables😁

wanzh

Jun 6, 2022
Hello everyone, this is the first time I try to flash, so some questions may be too low-level. I have an x605fc which is custom made by school for students and can't turn on usb debugging so can't unlock the oem or unlock the bootloader. I'm looking to install two systems on this tablet, the way I'm thinking now is to install a second system on a memory card. But the problem I'm having is that I can't find a twrp that works for this device, so can anyone help me find or compile one, I don't think I can do something like this myself, so have to turn to you guys. Or is anyone able to provide me with an alternative way to achieve this? I'm not an English speaker, so please understand that these words may be vague or difficult to understand. If you really need the original text to help you understand, I will attach the original text (in Chinese) below.
Original text (Google Translate)
Thanks for everyone

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This version of TWRP works on both the TB-X605F (wifi) and TB-X605L (LTE). It does not work for the TB-X605FC/FL (Tab M10 FHD Rel).

Warning: this TWRP is for the Lenovo Smart Tab M10 with the Snapdragon 450 (SDA450) chipset. This image will not work for the second gen M10 (TB-X606F/L), which use a Mediatek SOC. See this thread.

For the M10 HD (TB-X505F/L), see this thread. For the TB-X505X, see this thread.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
    * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
    */

Possible issues with TB-X605L
    If the latest version of TWRP for TB-X605F doesn't work for your TB-X605L model, try version 3.4.0-0 from twrp.me.

Installation
    TWRP for this device is officially supported. You can download it from twrp.me or in the TWRP App (from the PlayStore). Installation instructions are included on twrp.me.

It is recommended that you also install Magisk. This will ensure TWRP remains your default recovery.

Step-by-step guide

1. download TWRP to your PC (see the Download section below)
    2. download magisk.zip to your MicroSD or OTG device. Get the latest Magisk zip file here.
    3. if your bootloader is already unlocked, go to step 4. To unlock bootloader:
      • on tablet: go to Settings->System->About and press "Build number" 7 times to enable Developer Options.
      • on tablet: go to Settings->System->DeveloperOptions. Turn on: "OEM unlocking" and "USB debugging".
      • connect tablet to your computer. Tablet will ask for permission to "Allow USB debugging". Tick "always allow" and select "OK".
      • backup any files you want to keep to an external device (MicroSD/OTG/computer), because the next step will wipe all your photos, files, google account etc on the tablet.
      • Now unlock the bootloader:
        Code:
        adb reboot bootloader
        fastboot oem unlock-go
        fastboot reboot
    4. flash the twrp image:
      Code:
      adb reboot bootloader
      fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
    5. if you haven't loaded Magisk yet, go to step 6. If you have already loaded Magisk, you can just reboot and you're finished:
      Code:
      fastboot reboot
      adb reboot recovery
    6. load Magisk (step one): reboot to recovery. Do not reboot into the system, because it will over-write TWRP with stock recovery. If that happens, go back to step 4 and start again. When you issue the reboot command (below), you have to immediately press the button combination to reboot to recovery (TWRP). Here are the steps:
      • issue the reboot command:
        Code:
        fastboot reboot
      • immediately press and hold all three buttons (Pwr+VolUp+VolDown). The tablet might reboot twice. Release all the buttons when you see the TWRP screen, or hear your PC acknowledge that ADB is connected.
    7. load Magisk (step two): flash Magisk. In TWRP:
      • select "Install"
      • use "select storage" to locate device you stored magisk.zip on.
      • press the OK button
      • select the Magisk zip file
      • swipe to confirm Flash
      • when Magisk is finished, hit the back button to go back to main TWRP screen.
      • select "Reboot" then "System"
    8. if the Magisk Manager app wasn't automatically loaded, you can get it here.
    9. finished!

If you prefer to use button combos, rather than fastboot/ADB commands:
    • Vol Down + Power = fastboot mode
    • Vol Up + Vol Down + Power = recovery mode

Changelog
    Code:
    02/03/2022 - TWRP 3.6.1_9: new TWRP release

23/11/2021 - TWRP 3.6.0_9: new TWRP release

01/01/2021 - TWRP 3.5.0-0: new TWRP release

21/11/2020 - TWRP 3.4.0-1: new official version with SPL patch

19/11/2020 - promoted security patch level to 2099-12-31.  No need to worry about SPLs ever again.

02/09/2020 - promote security patch level to 2020-08-01 for TB-X605F_S210208_200807_ROW

06/08/2020 - officially supported

31/07/2020 - upgrade to TWRP 3.4.0-0
           - data decryption working (security patch 2020-04-01)
           - landscape mode (by popular demand)
           - add more partitions to Backup options

15/01/2020 - reverted to API 28 (Android Pie)
                     - renamed "sdcard1" to "external_sd"
                     - changed [ro.build.incremental.version] in preparation for OTA #4

24/11/2019 - fixed date/time & EDL reboot mode
                       - dropped back to API 27

20/11/2019 - initial commit (API 28) - encryption/decryption not working

Downloads

official
    Source code

FAQ
    See the third post for answers to some FAQs like:
    • Will this TWRP work with other M10 and P10 devices?
    • Why is my "Data" partition empty (0 MB)?
    • how do I root my device?

Credits
    The guys at TeamWin Recovery Project.
    Everyone whose device trees I plagiarised from GitHub.
    The amazing work of @Chaser42, @Long_Sam and others to get this project started.

XDA:DevDB Information
    X605F Recovery, Tool/Utility for the Lenovo Thinkpad Tablet

Contributors
    Yahoo Mike, Chaser42
    Source Code: https://github.com/TeamWin/android_device_lenovo_X605F

Version Information
    Testing

Created 2019-11-19
    Last Updated 2022-05-22 (v3.6.1 and warning for TB-X605L)
    @Yahoo Mike
    Could you please make a TWRP version for the X505F (Lenovo Tab M10 HD)?
    Thanks!
    Edit: see this post for a version of TWRP that works with the TB-X505F.

Bad news I'm afraid...TWRP is not coming to the TB-X505F any time soon. Probably never.

The X505F uses a Goodix brand touchscreen. Unfortunately, the goodix touchscreen drivers don't load in recovery mode on the X505F.

My guess is that the kernel assumes you don't need touchscreen in recovery, so it just doesn't load the touchscreen drivers.

The usual fix is to modify the kernel code, which manufacturers are legally obliged to release under the GPL licence. Of course, Lenovo hasn't released the code...

I unsuccessfully tried the prebuilt kernels for stock and recovery (Pie and Oreo). The goodix drivers don't load using any of them.

The only other tablets I found with SDA429 are Samsung SMT290 and SMT295. I didn't bother trying their kernels, because Samsung do strange things to their kernels.

So until Lenovo releases the GPL source or some poor fool with no time writes a kernel from CAF source or hacks the prebuilt kernel, the X505F will not be getting touchscreen TWRP.

Great job Lenovo !

Big shout out to @saphta and @11mackey11 for testing some of the versions I built. Sorry guys..we tried.
    Had some issues when doing everything in this order.

Tried a little bit and got it working for me now

1. Unlock bootloader in settings, reboot to fastboot (Power & Vol- / ADB: 'adb reboot fastboot')
    2. 'fastboot oem unlock-go' in fastboot, tablet wipes and is at the wizard again. shut it down
    3. boot the tablet to fastboot (Power & Vol-)
    4. 'fastboot flash boot magisk_patched.img' then 'fastboot restart'
    5. Go through wizard, enable adb and reboot to fastboot 'adb reboot fastboot'
    6. 'fastboot flash recovery twrp_x605f.img' then 'fastboot restart'
    7. Install MagiskManager and check if everything is working (WiFi required), it should install some additional files and reboot
    8. After reboot, boot to recovery 'adb reboot recovery' and check if twrp is running

Now you are done with twrp and magisk, if you need unencrypted volumes, proceed with these steps

9. Wipe > Format Data > 'yes'
    10. Advanced > ADB Sideload > 'adb sideload Disable-dm-verity-forceencryption.zip'
    11. go through wizard, setup wifi and install MagiskManager and let it check again, it should install additional files again and reboot

Did this for four tablets and going to do it on the fifth next week.
    (X605L, LTE, 3 GB RAM, 32 GB)
    Using them as Smart Home Panels and want to debloat and customize them a little bit.

Thanks Mike for providing the twrp for the X605F/L

Offtopic:
    Which of these pre-installed apps can be safely removed/disabled?

For better overview parse this here: ripdajacker[dot]github[dot]io/android-debloatjs/
    Code:
    package:/system/priv-app/CtsShimPrivPrebuilt/CtsShimPrivPrebuilt.apk=com.android.cts.priv.ctsshim
    package:/vendor/app/SSGTelemetryService/SSGTelemetryService.apk=com.qualcomm.qti.qms.service.telemetry
    package:/data/app/com.google.android.youtube-yW8Wzq5Ikmp1XERZnUo0NA==/base.apk=com.google.android.youtube
    package:/system/app/Perfdump/Perfdump.apk=com.qualcomm.qti.perfdump
    package:/data/app/de.ozerov.fully-TGm3JNbqIBOy4qICurz84w==/base.apk=de.ozerov.fully
    package:/vendor/overlay/DisplayCutoutEmulationCorner/DisplayCutoutEmulationCornerOverlay.apk=com.android.internal.display.cutout.emulation.corner
    package:/system/priv-app/GoogleExtServices/GoogleExtServices.apk=com.google.android.ext.services
    package:/vendor/overlay/DisplayCutoutEmulationDouble/DisplayCutoutEmulationDoubleOverlay.apk=com.android.internal.display.cutout.emulation.double
    package:/system/priv-app/TelephonyProvider/TelephonyProvider.apk=com.android.providers.telephony
    package:/vendor/app/Theme_Aqua/Theme_Aqua.apk=jp.co.fsi.fskaren.lenovo.theme.aqua
    package:/vendor/app/Theme_Wood/Theme_Wood.apk=jp.co.fsi.fskaren.lenovo.theme.wood
    package:/system/priv-app/MultiUserSetting/MultiUserSetting.apk=com.android.wantjoin.settings
    package:/data/app/com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox-jtqa6hF8DJd3vrWmHRI6Sg==/base.apk=com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox
    package:/data/app/com.tonly.vega-zJRzL4U9KGCZtGb0w3o7jQ==/base.apk=com.tonly.vega
    package:/system/priv-app/CalendarProvider/CalendarProvider.apk=com.android.providers.calendar
    package:/system/priv-app/LauncherProvider/LauncherProvider.apk=com.lenovo.launcher.provider
    package:/system/priv-app/MediaProvider/MediaProvider.apk=com.android.providers.media
    package:/system/app/colorservice/colorservice.apk=com.qti.service.colorservice
    package:/system/priv-app/GoogleOneTimeInitializer/GoogleOneTimeInitializer.apk=com.google.android.onetimeinitializer
    package:/system/app/GoogleExtShared/GoogleExtShared.apk=com.google.android.ext.shared
    package:/system/priv-app/WallpaperCropper/WallpaperCropper.apk=com.android.wallpapercropper
    package:/system/priv-app/SafeBrowser/SafeBrowser.apk=com.wantjoin.safeBrowser
    package:/system/priv-app/CNEService/CNEService.apk=com.quicinc.cne.CNEService
    package:/system/app/AutoRegistration/AutoRegistration.apk=com.qualcomm.qti.autoregistration
    package:/system/app/Protips/Protips.apk=com.android.protips
    package:/system/app/DaxUI/DaxUI.apk=com.dolby.daxappui
    package:/system/priv-app/DocumentsUI/DocumentsUI.apk=com.android.documentsui
    package:/system/priv-app/ExternalStorageProvider/ExternalStorageProvider.apk=com.android.externalstorage
    package:/system/priv-app/TimerSwitch/TimerSwitch.apk=com.android.timerswitch
    package:/system/app/HTMLViewer/HTMLViewer.apk=com.android.htmlviewer
    package:/system/app/uceShimService/uceShimService.apk=com.qualcomm.qti.uceShimService
    package:/system/app/CompanionDeviceManager/CompanionDeviceManager.apk=com.android.companiondevicemanager
    package:/data/app/com.tblenovo.timezone-cw2aFjMYBXpVUv4dg0d_IA==/base.apk=com.tblenovo.timezone
    package:/vendor/app/Theme_Stylish/Theme_Stylish.apk=jp.co.fsi.fskaren.lenovo.theme.stylish
    package:/system/priv-app/MmsService/MmsService.apk=com.android.mms.service
    package:/vendor/app/ConnectionSecurityService/ConnectionSecurityService.apk=com.qualcomm.qti.qms.service.connectionsecurity
    package:/system/priv-app/DownloadProvider/DownloadProvider.apk=com.android.providers.downloads
    package:/system/app/Messages/Messages.apk=com.google.android.apps.messaging
    package:/system/priv-app/CallEnhancement/CallEnhancement.apk=com.qualcomm.qti.callenhancement
    package:/system/priv-app/NetflixActivation/NetflixActivation.apk=com.netflix.partner.activation
    package:/system/priv-app/OCZ_ClientDownloader/OCZ_ClientDownloader.apk=com.lenovo.ocpl
    package:/system/app/QtiTelephonyService/QtiTelephonyService.apk=com.qualcomm.qti.telephonyservice
    package:/vendor/app/Theme_Sf/Theme_Sf.apk=jp.co.fsi.fskaren.lenovo.theme.sf
    package:/system/priv-app/SmartEpos/SmartEpos.apk=com.lenovo.smarttabm10
    package:/system/app/ifaa_service/ifaa_service.apk=org.ifaa.android.service
    package:/system/app/FidoCryptoService/FidoCryptoService.apk=com.qualcomm.qti.auth.fidocryptoservice
    package:/system/priv-app/ConfigUpdater/ConfigUpdater.apk=com.google.android.configupdater
    package:/vendor/overlay/OptInAppOverlay/OptInAppOverlay.apk=com.qualcomm.qti.optinoverlay
    package:/system/priv-app/OCZ_DeployServiceApp/OCZ_DeployServiceApp.apk=com.lenovo.dsa
    package:/system/priv-app/LSF_LenovoID/LSF_LenovoID.apk=com.lenovo.lsf
    package:/system/priv-app/LenovoOTA/LenovoOTA.apk=com.lenovo.ota
    package:/data/app/ch.deletescape.lawnchair.plah-m5YYB9iNl2R7MYnAzYCylQ==/base.apk=ch.deletescape.lawnchair.plah
    package:/system/priv-app/DefaultContainerService/DefaultContainerService.apk=com.android.defcontainer
    package:/system/app/ConfURIDialer/ConfURIDialer.apk=com.qti.confuridialer
    package:/system/priv-app/TimeZoneUpdater/TimeZoneUpdater.apk=com.android.timezone.updater
    package:/system/priv-app/DownloadProviderUi/DownloadProviderUi.apk=com.android.providers.downloads.ui
    package:/data/app/com.android.vending-sXZ-cEcmKPdhVzphiY_OqQ==/base.apk=com.android.vending
    package:/system/app/PacProcessor/PacProcessor.apk=com.android.pacprocessor
    package:/system/app/SimAppDialog/SimAppDialog.apk=com.android.simappdialog
    package:/system/app/daxService/daxService.apk=com.dolby.daxservice
    package:/vendor/overlay/CmccSettingsTheme/CmccSettingsRes.apk=com.android.settings.overlay.cmcc
    package:/vendor/overlay/DisplayCutoutEmulationTall/DisplayCutoutEmulationTallOverlay.apk=com.android.internal.display.cutout.emulation.tall
    package:/system/app/CertInstaller/CertInstaller.apk=com.android.certinstaller
    package:/system/priv-app/CarrierConfig/CarrierConfig.apk=com.android.carrierconfig
    package:/data/app/com.google.android.marvin.talkback-58FN1maPRhneng1Q-GjMHQ==/base.apk=com.google.android.marvin.talkback
    package:/vendor/app/Theme_DecoCute/Theme_DecoCute.apk=jp.co.fsi.fskaren.lenovo.theme.decoCute
    package:/vendor/app/Theme_DecoKira/Theme_DecoKira.apk=jp.co.fsi.fskaren.lenovo.theme.decoKira
    package:/system/app/BluetoothExt/BluetoothExt.apk=org.codeaurora.bluetooth
    package:/system/app/WapiCertManage/WapiCertManage.apk=com.wapi.wapicertmanage
    package:/system/priv-app/OobConfig/OobConfig.apk=com.google.android.apps.work.oobconfig
    package:/system/app/Emode/Emode.apk=com.wind.emode
    package:/vendor/overlay/CmccMmsRes.apk=com.android.mms.overlay.cmcc
    package:/system/app/datastatusnotification/datastatusnotification.apk=com.qti.qualcomm.datastatusnotification
    package:/system/framework/framework-res.apk=android
    package:/system/priv-app/Contacts/Contacts.apk=com.android.contacts
    package:/system/priv-app/LenovoLauncher/LenovoLauncher.apk=com.tblenovo.launcher
    package:/system/app/CallFeaturesSetting/CallFeaturesSetting.apk=com.qualcomm.qti.callfeaturessetting
    package:/system/priv-app/WfdService/WfdService.apk=com.qualcomm.wfd.service
    package:/vendor/overlay/CtFrameworksTheme/CtFrameworksRes.apk=android.ui.overlay.ct
    package:/system/app/DeviceInfo/DeviceInfo.apk=com.qti.qualcomm.deviceinfo
    package:/system/app/EasterEgg/EasterEgg.apk=com.android.egg
    package:/system/priv-app/MtpDocumentsProvider/MtpDocumentsProvider.apk=com.android.mtp
    package:/system/app/Stk/Stk.apk=com.android.stk
    package:/system/priv-app/BackupRestoreConfirmation/BackupRestoreConfirmation.apk=com.android.backupconfirm
    package:/system/priv-app/ims/ims.apk=org.codeaurora.ims
    package:/system/priv-app/StatementService/StatementService.apk=com.android.statementservice
    package:/data/app/com.google.android.gm-gxx2Y8aNHxmu2G4cq8VHoQ==/base.apk=com.google.android.gm
    package:/data/app/com.google.android.apps.tachyon-tT9LaMtXTWofnwt7fEGSfQ==/base.apk=com.google.android.apps.tachyon
    package:/system/priv-app/SettingsIntelligence/SettingsIntelligence.apk=com.android.settings.intelligence
    package:/vendor/overlay/SysuiDarkTheme/SysuiDarkThemeOverlay.apk=com.android.systemui.theme.dark
    package:/data/app/amazon.speech.sim-sTrRjZLk2WoHxlLoj4EdjA==/base.apk=amazon.speech.sim
    package:/system/app/DynamicDDSService/DynamicDDSService.apk=com.qualcomm.qti.dynamicddsservice
    package:/system/priv-app/SetupWizard/SetupWizard.apk=com.google.android.setupwizard
    package:/system/priv-app/qcrilmsgtunnel/qcrilmsgtunnel.apk=com.qualcomm.qcrilmsgtunnel
    package:/system/priv-app/SettingsProvider/SettingsProvider.apk=com.android.providers.settings
    package:/system/priv-app/SharedStorageBackup/SharedStorageBackup.apk=com.android.sharedstoragebackup
    package:/data/app/com.google.android.music-ARiYINN6pyk98W-vUpoOgw==/base.apk=com.google.android.music
    package:/system/app/PrintSpooler/PrintSpooler.apk=com.android.printspooler
    package:/system/app/BasicDreams/BasicDreams.apk=com.android.dreams.basic
    package:/system/app/SecureElement/SecureElement.apk=com.android.se
    package:/system/priv-app/InputDevices/InputDevices.apk=com.android.inputdevices
    package:/data/app/com.google.android.apps.wellbeing-UU5OP0sAGs5UIx0ZvqJgoA==/base.apk=com.google.android.apps.wellbeing
    package:/system/app/FidoAsm/FidoAsm.apk=com.fido.asm
    package:/system/priv-app/LSF_UE/LSF_UE.apk=com.lenovo.ue.device
    package:/system/priv-app/Kidoz/Kidoz.apk=com.kidoz.lenovo
    package:/system/priv-app/KidCtrl/KidCtrl.apk=com.android.wantjoin.childmode.ctrl
    package:/system/app/BuiltInPrintService/BuiltInPrintService.apk=com.android.bips
    package:/system/priv-app/dpmserviceapp/dpmserviceapp.apk=com.qti.dpmserviceapp
    package:/data/app/com.google.android.apps.nbu.files-g8Fgc5HTfaiCMg4ZtOLPwg==/base.apk=com.google.android.apps.nbu.files
    package:/system/priv-app/LenovoTips/LenovoTips.apk=com.tblenovo.lenovotips
    package:/system/app/xdivert/xdivert.apk=com.qti.xdivert
    package:/vendor/overlay/CmccSystemUIRes.apk=com.android.systemui.overlay.cmcc
    package:/system/priv-app/MusicFX/MusicFX.apk=com.android.musicfx
    package:/data/app/com.google.android.apps.docs-p0S2PaPI4CAjVPTZN7ftgg==/base.apk=com.google.android.apps.docs
    package:/data/app/com.google.android.apps.maps-Jy6M9SQU8t4_aMggMmDCDA==/base.apk=com.google.android.apps.maps
    package:/system/priv-app/CellBroadcastReceiver/CellBroadcastReceiver.apk=com.android.cellbroadcastreceiver
    package:/system/app/WebViewStub/WebViewStub.apk=com.google.android.webview
    package:/vendor/overlay/ChinaMobileFrameworksRes/ChinaMobileFrameworksRes.apk=android.telephony.overlay.cmcc
    package:/system/priv-app/ChromeCustomizations/ChromeCustomizations.apk=com.android.providers.partnerhomepage
    package:/system/app/SimSettings/SimSettings.apk=com.qualcomm.qti.simsettings
    package:/system/priv-app/LSF_DeviceService/LSF_DeviceService.apk=com.lenovo.lsf.device
    package:/system/priv-app/Telecom/Telecom.apk=com.android.server.telecom
    package:/system/app/GoogleContactsSyncAdapter/GoogleContactsSyncAdapter.apk=com.google.android.syncadapters.contacts
    package:/system/priv-app/LenovoScreenRecorder/LenovoScreenRecorder.apk=com.lenovo.screencapture
    package:/system/app/Backup/Backup.apk=com.android.backup
    package:/system/app/KeyChain/KeyChain.apk=com.android.keychain
    package:/vendor/app/LenovoLoggerPannel/LenovoLoggerPannel.apk=com.lenovo.loggerpannel
    package:/data/app/com.android.chrome--XKJwBfGVlmg5bt6V5qi6A==/base.apk=com.android.chrome
    package:/system/priv-app/LenovoWhatsNewClient/LenovoWhatsNewClient.apk=com.tblenovo.whatsnewclient
    package:/system/priv-app/GooglePackageInstaller/GooglePackageInstaller.apk=com.google.android.packageinstaller
    package:/data/app/com.google.android.gms-Tn9E0FVdGcC-dfmIbTsNAw==/base.apk=com.google.android.gms
    package:/system/priv-app/GoogleServicesFramework/GoogleServicesFramework.apk=com.google.android.gsf
    package:/system/priv-app/CarrierServices/CarrierServices.apk=com.google.android.ims
    package:/system/priv-app/TagGoogle/TagGoogle.apk=com.google.android.tag
    package:/data/app/com.google.android.tts-lcROegrkK7R3jyci5Pn34A==/base.apk=com.google.android.tts
    package:/system/app/QtiSystemService/QtiSystemService.apk=com.qualcomm.qti.qtisystemservice
    package:/system/priv-app/CallLogBackup/CallLogBackup.apk=com.android.calllogbackup
    package:/system/priv-app/GooglePartnerSetup/GooglePartnerSetup.apk=com.google.android.partnersetup
    package:/system/priv-app/Epos/Epos.apk=com.lenovo.tabm10
    package:/data/app/com.google.android.videos-p7AZlkuxOYBCyyOD4EbQHg==/base.apk=com.google.android.videos
    package:/system/app/CarrierDefaultApp/CarrierDefaultApp.apk=com.android.carrierdefaultapp
    package:/system/app/remoteSimLockAuthentication/remoteSimLockAuthentication.apk=com.qualcomm.qti.remoteSimlockAuth
    package:/system/priv-app/ProxyHandler/ProxyHandler.apk=com.android.proxyhandler
    package:/system/priv-app/Netflix_stubplus/Netflix_stubplus.apk=com.netflix.mediaclient
    package:/system/app/LteDirectDiscovery/LteDirectDiscovery.apk=com.qualcomm.qti.ltedirect
    package:/system/priv-app/GoogleFeedback/GoogleFeedback.apk=com.google.android.feedback
    package:/data/app/com.topjohnwu.magisk-bGiECdN5Qc1BRX-gHRFytA==/base.apk=com.topjohnwu.magisk
    package:/system/app/GooglePrintRecommendationService/GooglePrintRecommendationService.apk=com.google.android.printservice.recommendation
    package:/data/app/com.google.android.apps.photos-zqcuRiZ6GJUSvEJc2xZLTg==/base.apk=com.google.android.apps.photos
    package:/data/app/com.google.android.calendar-ZVMozsL7zU8dn3IejKciww==/base.apk=com.google.android.calendar
    package:/system/priv-app/ManagedProvisioning/ManagedProvisioning.apk=com.android.managedprovisioning
    package:/system/app/SoterService/SoterService.apk=com.tencent.soter.soterserver
    package:/system/app/PhotoTable/PhotoTable.apk=com.android.dreams.phototable
    package:/system/app/EngineeringCode/EngineeringCode.apk=com.lenovo.EngineeringCode
    package:/system/priv-app/DemoMode/DemoMode.apk=com.motorola.demo
    package:/system/app/PartnerBookmarksProvider/PartnerBookmarksProvider.apk=com.android.providers.partnerbookmarks
    package:/system/app/WAPPushManager/WAPPushManager.apk=com.android.smspush
    package:/vendor/overlay/CtNetworkSettingRes/CtNetworkSettingRes.apk=com.android.networksettings.overlay.ct
    package:/system/app/LiveWallpapersPicker/LiveWallpapersPicker.apk=com.android.wallpaper.livepicker
    package:/system/priv-app/LenovoScreenAssisant/LenovoScreenAssisant.apk=com.lenovo.screenassistant
    package:/system/priv-app/LenovoWeather/LenovoWeather.apk=com.tblenovo.lewea
    package:/system/priv-app/SetupWizardExt_ROW/SetupWizardExt_ROW.apk=com.tblenovo.setup
    package:/system/priv-app/AndroidPlatformServices/AndroidPlatformServices.apk=com.google.android.gms.policy_sidecar_aps
    package:/system/priv-app/GoogleBackupTransport/GoogleBackupTransport.apk=com.google.android.backuptransport
    package:/system/priv-app/StorageManager/StorageManager.apk=com.android.storagemanager
    package:/system/app/BookmarkProvider/BookmarkProvider.apk=com.android.bookmarkprovider
    package:/system/priv-app/Settings/Settings.apk=com.android.settings
    package:/system/app/imssettings/imssettings.apk=com.qualcomm.qti.ims
    package:/system/app/uimlpaservice/uimlpaservice.apk=com.qualcomm.qti.lpa
    package:/system/app/remotesimlockservice/remotesimlockservice.apk=com.qualcomm.qti.uim
    package:/vendor/app/Theme_Pretty/Theme_Pretty.apk=jp.co.fsi.fskaren.lenovo.theme.pretty
    package:/system/app/ExactCalculator/ExactCalculator.apk=com.android.calculator2
    package:/system/priv-app/com.qualcomm.location/com.qualcomm.location.apk=com.qualcomm.location
    package:/system/app/SimContacts/SimContacts.apk=com.qualcomm.simcontacts
    package:/system/app/CtsShimPrebuilt/CtsShimPrebuilt.apk=com.android.cts.ctsshim
    package:/vendor/app/Theme_ToyBox/Theme_ToyBox.apk=jp.co.fsi.fskaren.lenovo.theme.toyBox
    package:/vendor/overlay/CtSystemUITheme/CtSystemUIRes.apk=com.android.systemui.overlay.ct
    package:/system/app/FM2/FM2.apk=com.caf.fmradio
    package:/system/app/QTIDiagServices/QTIDiagServices.apk=com.qti.diagservices
    package:/system/priv-app/VpnDialogs/VpnDialogs.apk=com.android.vpndialogs
    package:/system/priv-app/xtra_t_app/xtra_t_app.apk=com.qualcomm.location.XT
    package:/data/app/com.google.android.talk-vuIWWywMLnykWV7Fl3W2aw==/base.apk=com.google.android.talk
    package:/system/priv-app/TeleService/TeleService.apk=com.android.phone
    package:/system/priv-app/Shell/Shell.apk=com.android.shell
    package:/system/app/WallpaperBackup/WallpaperBackup.apk=com.android.wallpaperbackup
    package:/system/priv-app/BlockedNumberProvider/BlockedNumberProvider.apk=com.android.providers.blockednumber
    package:/system/priv-app/SnapdragonCamera/SnapdragonCamera.apk=org.codeaurora.snapcam
    package:/system/priv-app/UserDictionaryProvider/UserDictionaryProvider.apk=com.android.providers.userdictionary
    package:/system/priv-app/EmergencyInfo/EmergencyInfo.apk=com.android.emergency
    package:/system/app/DefaultLaunch/DefaultLaunch.apk=com.lenovo.defaultlaunch
    package:/system/app/Qmmi/Qmmi.apk=com.qualcomm.qti.qmmi
    package:/system/priv-app/FusedLocation/FusedLocation.apk=com.android.location.fused
    package:/vendor/app/FSKAREN/FSKAREN.apk=jp.co.fsi.fskaren.lenovo
    package:/system/app/DeskClock/DeskClock.apk=com.android.deskclock
    package:/system/priv-app/SystemUI/SystemUI.apk=com.android.systemui
    package:/system/app/BluetoothMidiService/BluetoothMidiService.apk=com.android.bluetoothmidiservice
    package:/system/app/ConferenceDialer/ConferenceDialer.apk=com.qualcomm.qti.confdialer
    package:/vendor/app/PowerOffAlarm/PowerOffAlarm.apk=com.qualcomm.qti.poweroffalarm
    package:/system/app/NetworkSetting/NetworkSetting.apk=com.qualcomm.qti.networksetting
    package:/system/app/Traceur/Traceur.apk=com.android.traceur
    package:/system/priv-app/LenovoWhatsNewHost/LenovoWhatsNewHost.apk=com.tblenovo.whatsnewhost
    package:/system/app/FT_Terminal_Test/FT_Terminal_Test.apk=com.focaltech.ft_terminal_test
    package:/vendor/app/TrustZoneAccessService/TrustZoneAccessService.apk=com.qualcomm.qti.qms.service.trustzoneaccess
    package:/vendor/app/Theme_JapaneseStyle/Theme_JapaneseStyle.apk=jp.co.fsi.fskaren.lenovo.theme.japaneseStyle
    package:/system/priv-app/LenovoLauncherWallpaper/LenovoLauncherWallpaper.apk=com.tblenovo.wallpaper
    package:/system/app/Bluetooth/Bluetooth.apk=com.android.bluetooth
    package:/vendor/app/TimeService/TimeService.apk=com.qualcomm.timeservice
    package:/system/app/atfwd/atfwd.apk=com.qualcomm.atfwd
    package:/system/app/embms/embms.apk=com.qualcomm.embms
    package:/system/priv-app/ContactsProvider/ContactsProvider.apk=com.android.providers.contacts
    package:/system/app/CaptivePortalLogin/CaptivePortalLogin.apk=com.android.captiveportallogin
    package:/system/priv-app/LenovoSoundRecorder/LenovoSoundRecorder.apk=com.tblenovo.soundrecorder
    package:/data/app/com.google.android.inputmethod.latin-mu05zill8NzhyMsMwZlIwQ==/base.apk=com.google.android.inputmethod.latin
    package:/system/priv-app/GoogleRestore/GoogleRestore.apk=com.google.android.apps.restore
    I have one with the 429 TB-X505F SD429 HW71 If i get some time today I might be bale to try it. I'll post soon as I do.