[RECOVERY] TeamWin Recovery Project for A3000-H [v2.8.30]

Search This thread

Olivier

Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 6, 2011
PREAMBLE
Team Win Recovery Project 2.x, or twrp2 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.
NOTE: I have built and tested this on my Lenovo A3000-H (16 GB version with 3G) with the a3000_prc_3gfull board/partition table. This is not going to work with FUSE devices!

Code:
#include <std_disclaimer.h>
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this recovery image
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */

I'll keep this thread short and simple. Want a changelog or a list of features? Then visit teamw.in.

DOWNLOAD
You can always get the latest build from here. You can flash them using an already existing recovery or by extracting and flashing it using SP Flash Tool.

CREDITs
  • chrmhoffmann
  • TeamWin and OmniROM

XDA:DevDB Information
TWRP for the Lenovo IdeaTab A3000-H, Tool/Utility for the Lenovo A3000

Contributors
Olivier
Source Code: https://github.com/omnirom/android_bootable_recovery

Version Information

Created 2014-06-26
Last Updated 2014-12-28

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    16.1 KB · Views: 3,471

faissl

Feb 6, 2013
Cairo
Samsung Galaxy A23
Well, I really want to install that, but this internal storage bug is really major.. What's a recovery software is good for if it can't flash things?
..And where is that link? ?

Sent from my Lenovo IdeaPad A3000-H using XDA mobile app

theowner997

Mar 13, 2013
Bradford
I just bought this tablet, is bootloader unlocked? I got a 4gb version of the A3000, can I normally fastboot flash recovery twrp.img?

anshumangoyal

Apr 13, 2014
Bengaluru
I just got Lenovo A3300-T Tablet from China, and I want to wipe off all things on that and just install some custom OS. Can some one please help me with the same.

Is A3300 same as A3000 as this post points to A3000 only. Please help me as I am having really hard time with this tablet.

Olivier

Nov 6, 2011
Reactions: anshumangoyal

Olivier

Nov 6, 2011
A new build (TWRP 2.8.1.0) is up, it works just fine (I have fixed all of the bugs). Do note it will only work on a3000_prc_3gfull devices! I have also added a download link to the OP since you guys don't seem to like DevDB...

Last edited:
A

aaeek

A new build (TWRP 2.8.1.0) is up, it works just fine (I have fixed all of the bugs). Do note it will only work on a3000_prc_3gfull devices! I have also added a download link to the OP since you guys don't seem to like DevDB...

Please remove my bug reports
I have flashed that and no bugs till now
Thank you for your hard work

Karamvir Singh

Feb 18, 2012
www.androbug.com
request

Sir @Olivier I am on build A3000_A422_013_025_140626_WW_CALL_FUSE....... previous version of recovery worked for me.....except emmc bug.......now I see that you have fixed the bug but the new update doesn't even boot on my device.....I know that you mentioned it will only work on pgrc_3g_full......and I am not on the same.....but I would just like to request a port to the above build number because......your cm11 also installs quite nicely over This build as reported by other users in cm11 thread.....I would love to help with beta testing if needed.....thanks in anticipation.....and I got this build by installing azam426's posted rom and then installing a little ota update.....

Keep up the good work..sir......great respect.....:good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    PREAMBLE
    Team Win Recovery Project 2.x, or twrp2 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.
    NOTE: I have built and tested this on my Lenovo A3000-H (16 GB version with 3G) with the a3000_prc_3gfull board/partition table. This is not going to work with FUSE devices!

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this recovery image
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

I'll keep this thread short and simple. Want a changelog or a list of features? Then visit teamw.in.

DOWNLOAD
    You can always get the latest build from here. You can flash them using an already existing recovery or by extracting and flashing it using SP Flash Tool.

CREDITs
    • chrmhoffmann
    • TeamWin and OmniROM

XDA:DevDB Information
    TWRP for the Lenovo IdeaTab A3000-H, Tool/Utility for the Lenovo A3000

Contributors
    Olivier
    Source Code: https://github.com/omnirom/android_bootable_recovery

Version Information

Created 2014-06-26
    Last Updated 2014-12-28
    A new build (TWRP 2.8.3.0) is up, enjoy.
    Where download-link?
    See DevDB.
    I just got Lenovo A3300-T Tablet from China, and I want to wipe off all things on that and just install some custom OS. Can some one please help me with the same.

Is A3300 same as A3000 as this post points to A3000 only. Please help me as I am having really hard time with this tablet.
    No. This is for A3000 and has only been tested on A3000-H.