[RECOVERY] TWRP 3.0.2-0 [06/06/2016]

Search This thread

Olivier

Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 6, 2011
PREAMBLE
Team Win Recovery Project, or twrp for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

Code:
#include <std_disclaimer.h>
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this recovery image
 * [B]before[/B] flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */

I'll keep this thread short and simple. Want a changelog or a list of features? See teamw.in.

DOWNLOAD
recovery.img

INSTRUCTIONs
Code:
fastboot flash recovery < recovery image >
or, if you only want to use it temporarily:
Code:
fastboot boot < recovery image >

XDA:DevDB Information
TWRP for Sony Xperia Z3+, Tool/Utility for the Sony Xperia Z4

Contributors
Olivier
Source Code: https://github.com/omnirom/android_kernel_sony_msm

Version Information

Created 2016-03-28
Last Updated 2016-09-13

Quarx

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 19, 2007
Omsk
www.quarx2k.ru
Thanks! but this twrp not work for my dualsim version :( Reboot after few seconds of booting recovery.
I'll check whats wrong soon. But probably need use dsds defconfig.

Last edited:

MotexT

Aug 25, 2014
Paris
Thanks! but this twrp not work for my dualsim version :( Reboot after few seconds of booting recovery.
I'll check whats wrong soon. But probably need use dsds defconfig.
In this case check out my recovery in Dev sector - works on both single and dual.

MotexT

yawo76

Dec 14, 2010
Hull, East Yorkshire
USB (0) AND SD CARD (0)
Hi,
Have also detected in TWRP 3.0.1 both the USB and SD Card Storage show 0. Thus only the Internal Storage contents are visible whereas SD Card contents are not. To flash items, I have to copy them from the SD Card onto the Internal storage before booting into recovery. Worth looking into this.
Thanks!

Olivier

Nov 6, 2011
@Olivier, there another problem. USB not work at all in twrp. PC not detect any usb device...
I don't know what causes this (yet), but this issue seems to be pretty random: Sometimes MTP/ADB work for me, sometimes they don't.

USB (0) AND SD CARD (0)
Hi,
Have also detected in TWRP 3.0.1 both the USB and SD Card Storage show 0. Thus only the Internal Storage contents are visible whereas SD Card contents are not. To flash items, I have to copy them from the SD Card onto the Internal storage before booting into recovery. Worth looking into this.
Thanks!

new version from 08.04.2016 not work for extern sd....

External SD cards should be working now; twrp-ivy-20160408.img - USB OTG is still broken though.

Doesn't work for me with 185 build. Just blinks red three times when trying to start, then rebooting.
Works for me, have you tried using "fastboot boot"?

Last edited:

diemadedrei

Mar 13, 2012
Works for me, have you tried using "fastboot boot"?

Tried around a bit now. None of your builds work, neither through boot nor through flash recovery. When using boot the sony screen appears and the LED stays blue and then nothing. I then tried @MotexT's build, which works both when booting and flashing for me.

Olivier

Nov 6, 2011
Tried around a bit now. None of your builds work, neither through boot nor through flash recovery. When using boot the sony screen appears and the LED stays blue and then nothing. I then tried @MotexT's build, which works both when booting and flashing for me.

Try this build. It uses the kernel from .185, not the AOSP one like my other builds.

njaya95

Nov 18, 2014
Tirupati
MOD EDIT
There is never a need to quote the whole OP

Can you please tell me how to boot to recovery? I installed the recovery but don't know how to boot into it. I've tried the power+volume up, power+volume down and the power on and then volume up and down. Nothing worked I'm on 6.0

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    PREAMBLE
    Team Win Recovery Project, or twrp for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this recovery image
     * [B]before[/B] flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

I'll keep this thread short and simple. Want a changelog or a list of features? See teamw.in.

DOWNLOAD
    recovery.img

INSTRUCTIONs
    Code:
    fastboot flash recovery < recovery image >
    or, if you only want to use it temporarily:
    Code:
    fastboot boot < recovery image >

XDA:DevDB Information
    TWRP for Sony Xperia Z3+, Tool/Utility for the Sony Xperia Z4

Contributors
    Olivier
    Source Code: https://github.com/omnirom/android_kernel_sony_msm

Version Information

Created 2016-03-28
    Last Updated 2016-09-13
    But probably need use dsds defconfig.
    The ivy defconfig is now unified and can hence be used for both variants as per commit ec71e11 upstream. Can you please test if it works now? twrp-ivy-20160401.img
    Not work after flashing 32.2.A.0.224 :(
    White screen with SONY logo and Unknown USB Device (Configuration Descriptor Request Failed) detected.
    Alright, I've updated the OP, can you try the new build please? It works for me now.
    Have tested this build - works perfectly, fully stable.
    Open the flap that has the sim card tray. There's a tiny button that can be pushed with a thin ballpoint pen. That will kill it.
    Then vol up + plug in usb and you'll go back into fastboot. flash a different one.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone