[Recovery]TWRP 3.0.2-1 Samsung Galaxy A5 (2015) Sm-a500 FU/F/G/H/M

Search This thread

ashyx

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 14, 2012
i will try later sir... may i know the purpose on those command sir??? i reinstall my stock recovery already sir since i experienced those concerned i posted... do i need to flash again the twrp sir before i do those command??

sent from my galaxy SM-A500F.

Reinstall twrp but do not power off from twrp. Power off from the OS.
The adb command should shut your device down correctly from the OS.

ashyx

Oct 14, 2012
Sir my issue was solved... thank you very much... by the way, i can't install blispop rom for a5lte sir... it says "this package is for a5lte..a5ltexx. This device is a5ulte."

Sent from my SM-A500F using XDA-Developers mobile app

I need to add a5lte to TWRP device properties.
You can simply remove the assert lines in the updater-script of the zip to remove the device restriction.

zlrhc

Nov 14, 2015
baguio city
I need to add a5lte to TWRP device properties.
You can simply remove the assert lines in the updater-script of the zip to remove the device restriction.
Sorry sir i can't catch up your idea... i am noob about that thing... huhuhu..

---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

Has no WiFi at all and no longer supported,

Sent from my SM-A500FU using XDA Free mobile app
Yah... when i tried the blisspop rom for a5ulte, i flash it succesfully but the problem is no wifi... i mean the wifi cannot turn on...

ashyx

Oct 14, 2012
sorry for my bad English but im saying that in changelog u said stuck at recovery provlem solved but its not solved i tried it in my A500G ... Hope u understand

Like I have already previously stated, this is dependent on which rom you are using, how you booted to recovery and/or how you flashed twrp.
If you are using the stock rom, flash using odin and boot to recovery using the key combo you shouldn't have this issue.
Once this issue starts because of any of the 3 above or you have installed a previous recovery built by someone else which caused this issue then simply reinstalling this recovery will not fix the issue.
You will need to go back to stock first or flash the stock recovery then install and boot to twrp as advised.

I will not entertain issues reported involving flashing twrp with third party software, rebooting using anything other than the hard keys or using a non stock rom as any one of these can cause issues.

Last edited:

Twiq

Like I have already previously stated, this is dependent on which rom you are using, how you booted to recovery and/or how you flashed twrp.
If you are using the stock rom, flash using odin and boot to recovery using the key combo you shouldn't have this issue.
Once this issue starts because of any of the 3 above or you have installed a previous recovery built by someone else which caused this issue then simply reinstalling this recovery will not fix the issue.
You will need to go back to stock first or flash the stock recovery then install and boot to twrp as advised.

I will not entertain issues reported involving flashing twrp with third party software, rebooting using anything other than the hard keys or using a non stock rom as any one of these can cause issues.

confirmed..

if you previously have issues booting into system because after every boot it always boots to (TWRP) recovery then you need to follow these steps:
1. reflash the stock rom using odin
2. boot back into download mode and flash OP's recovery WITHOUT checking the autorestart on the odin
3. after flash done, restart the phone by pressing and holding VOL DOWN+Power+Home button
4. when the screen turns blank, quickly press the key combo to enter recovery VOL UP+Power+Home button
5. done, you only need to re-root, re-debloat / re-freeze unused apps you have applied to your phone

CAUTION:
1. if you use supersu and it needs to update binary, just use normal mode from inside the system or use latest version flashable zips from recovery. other binary update mode will break the recovery booting behavior, and your device will always boot to recovery after every restart
2. flashfire/flashify reboot to recovery may also break the normal recovery booting, avoid these features and boot to recovery manually

Reactions: ashyx

user UTYA

Jul 2, 2022
mine is samsung galaxy a5 2015 model
everything is fine
but
custom rom not being installed
says error
and the bad part is i didnt even backup
now what to do
no os insstalled on my device
some how i managed to transfer a rom zip file named cm-14.1.......blah blah
and it says error installing
[btw the first rom i tried to install was iPhone 6s spark.]
now what?
and now i am thinking of installing lineage os 14
sad part is i forgot how i transfered rom file to phone from laptop.
none of the method on youtube works ,mot even adb.

someone helppppppppppppppppppppppp
plz

Top Liked Posts