• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Recovery] TWRP 3.0.2 for marshmallow firmware

Search This thread

Mechalikh

Apr 18, 2014
Hi ,everyone ,
I'm sharing this recovery , ported by Syed Ahmed Ali Shah (All credits to him)

How to install:
  1. Download Spflashtool and recovery zip file
  2. Extract the zip file , you will find the recovery.img + scatter file
  3. Open Spflashtool , and load that scatter file.
  4. The recovery should appears now (in spflashtool , it is supposed to be chacked/selected)
  5. Choose download only and press on download button
  6. Turn of your device ,and plug it in
  7. wait till the succes mark appears
  8. unplug you're device and boot directly to recovery
  9. the recovery will ask you t allow system modification , don't allow for now ...because this will brick (not really,it will stops at logo, can be fixed by rooting it) you're device..

Rooting the device :
Now that you have the recovery ,Download supersu.zip file and flash it with that recovery...

Backup your firmware before rooting/ allowing modification
I'm not responsible for any damage that could happen , do it at your own risk

mslaraba

Feb 20, 2017
Hello I have succeeded to boot to TWRP recovery tool but i don't see the buttons

I see only ReadOnly, Language
and also Give permission modification

and I am afraid to brick my new Allure A55 Slim

serguro

Jun 3, 2015
Ashgabat
For updated rom

This method is suitable for marshmallow OTA updated? Because it is impossible to make a backup of rom/data in the MTK Droid tool, as well as generate a scatter file.
Done. TWRP has been flashed, then rooted. The current scatter file can be generated from a ROM backup created by SPFlashTool, using the WwR_MTK software. And also cuting the ROM to img files for flashing, look at 4pda.ru, really powerful combine.

Last edited:
Reactions: SAESIM

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi ,everyone ,
    I'm sharing this recovery , ported by Syed Ahmed Ali Shah (All credits to him)

How to install:
    1. Download Spflashtool and recovery zip file
    2. Extract the zip file , you will find the recovery.img + scatter file
    3. Open Spflashtool , and load that scatter file.
    4. The recovery should appears now (in spflashtool , it is supposed to be chacked/selected)
    5. Choose download only and press on download button
    6. Turn of your device ,and plug it in
    7. wait till the succes mark appears
    8. unplug you're device and boot directly to recovery
    9. the recovery will ask you t allow system modification , don't allow for now ...because this will brick (not really,it will stops at logo, can be fixed by rooting it) you're device..

Rooting the device :
    Now that you have the recovery ,Download supersu.zip file and flash it with that recovery...

Backup your firmware before rooting/ allowing modification
    I'm not responsible for any damage that could happen , do it at your own risk
    For updated rom

This method is suitable for marshmallow OTA updated? Because it is impossible to make a backup of rom/data in the MTK Droid tool, as well as generate a scatter file.
    Done. TWRP has been flashed, then rooted. The current scatter file can be generated from a ROM backup created by SPFlashTool, using the WwR_MTK software. And also cuting the ROM to img files for flashing, look at 4pda.ru, really powerful combine.
    Works for Blu Vivo 5 mini??

If you can make a backup and know how to use the recovery tools, then you can try. But I recommend trying a safer way first. With the Kingoroot application or AutoRoot Tools on this link https://qitapso.com/how-to-install-twrp-custom-recovery-on-blu-vivo-5-mini/ (works on Lollipop)