[RECOVERY] TWRP 3.1.0-1 - SM-T710/715/810/815 - update 13/3/2017

Search This thread

ashyx

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 14, 2012
The thing is if you've modified the system partition in anyway, even TWRP modifies the system partition then you will always get the dm-verity notification.
Only way to get rid of it is to be completely stock.
However even with the dmverity warning in recovery the device should still boot as long the boot image is patched to remove the dmverity check.

k0ster

Nov 1, 2006
The thing is if you've modified the system partition in anyway, even TWRP modifies the system partition then you will always get the dm-verity notification.
Only way to get rid of it is to be completely stock.
However even with the dmverity warning in recovery the device should still boot as long the boot image is patched to remove the dmverity check.

Ok, i understand.

Another question: could we remove file manager from twrp?

ashyx

Oct 14, 2012
Mod Edit: Removed deleted quote

I'm really must ask that you start creating your own threads and posting there.
I understand your motives for posting in this thread, however Irrespective of whether something works or not, all threads in this section are development threads and any bug busting and support issues can be addressed and handled in your own thread.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

ripee

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
I'm really must ask that you start creating your own threads and posting there.
I understand your motives for posting in this thread, however Irrespective of whether something works or not, all threads in this section are development threads and any bug busting and support issues can be addressed and handled in your own thread.

Thanks.

The problem is that raising awareness of something new can sometimes be like pulling teeth since too many users just stick with what they already know. I'll remove my posts as soon as possible.

ashyx

Oct 14, 2012
The problem is that raising awareness of something new can sometimes be like pulling teeth since too many users just stick with what they already know. I'll remove my posts as soon as possible.
Sure, understood, but to be honest it's more likely to get buried after several posts.

Az Biker

Sr. Mod / Mod & RC-RT Committees / Shred'r of MTBs
Staff member

Your post, while potentially helpful, belongs in its own thread, in Discussion section, not in TWRP development thread. I have already removed them from this thread.

It works . File number 1

Attachments

• IMG_20171215_180829.jpg
    IMG_20171215_180829.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 369

velocity300

Jan 15, 2011
I'm sorry if this was asked and I didn't see it, but will this version work with T817P? Thanks for all your hard work and testing

Top Liked Posts