for Lenovo Tab2 A7-20F
#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, * or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this * recovery before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * * Always backup your device before flashing any rom/recovery/whatever */
TWRP 3 built from Omnirom 5.1 sources + Teamwin 9.0 (TWRP 3.4.0, 3.5.2)
Prebuilt stock 3.10.54 kernel
- TWRP functions (flash zip, flash img, backup, restore...)
- USB OTG, Internal and external SD cards
- NTFS support
- Crypto enabled (don't know if it works though)
- Extra languages
- 3.6.0 (2021/12/05) :
Updated TWRP sources from Teamwin 9.0 branch (2021/12/05)
- Older versions
- 3.5.2 (2021/04/24) :
Updated TWRP sources from Teamwin 9.0 branch (2021/04/20)
Allows flashing Magisk apk
- 3.4.0 (2020/08/11) : updated TWRP sources from Teamwin 9.0 branch (2020/07/30)
Allows flashing Magisk zip
- 3.5.2 (2021/04/24) :
- latest file from androidfilehost
- If you use an unmodified stock KK or LP rom, stock recovery will be self installing again unless you flash KK_LP_no_stock_recovery.zip patch.
In TWRP, you need to be sure that "Mount system partition read-only" is unchecked in "Mount" menu before flashing this patch
3 ways to install this recovery
- Using SP Flash Tool
- Install MTK USB Drivers (windows xp/vista/7 - Windows 8/8.1/10 - other windows 10)
- SP Flash Tool (howto)
- In SP Flash Tool, always use "Download Only" mode when not explicitly asked to do otherwise (you could lose your IMEI/WIFI/BT) or if you don't know what you are doing.
Please do NOT ask about any problem with USB drivers or SP Flash Tool here in this thread, this is not the right place for it as these problems are not related to THIS particular recovery but to YOUR computer setup. There are other threads and/or sites about such problems.
- power off the tablet
- launch SP Flash Tool, click on "Download" tab
- click "scatter-loading" button and choose the downloaded scatter file (MT8127_Android_scatter-recovery_only.txt is based on LP stock rom)
- on the "RECOVERY" line, click the empty "Location", and choose the downloaded recovery img file
- click "Download"
- plug your tablet on USB
- Using previous already installed TWRP
- reboot to recovery
- "Install Image"
- choose the recovery img to flash
- choose "Recovery" partition
- "swipe to confirm Flash"
- Using an application (root needed)
such as Rashr
Boot to recovery
- Turn your tablet off
- Push Power button + Volume- + Volume+ buttons
- Keep the buttons pushed untils boot logo appears
- How to compile TWRP touch recovery (Dees_Troy)
- TWRP Flags for BoardConfig.mk (MSF Jarvis)
Source Code: https://github.com/LenovoTab2A7