[RECOVERY] TWRP by LR.Team/wzsx150 (v3.3.0 April 21st)

Search This thread

danielwright

Hi,

I'll try to keep latest TWRP by wzsx150, that are posted in MIUI Chinese forum here.

Downloads: Google drive

Latest: V3.3.0 April 21st

Changelog (translated):

v3.3.0 April 21st
1. Update to the latest 3.3.0 version, adjust and optimize

v3.2.3 April 1st
1. Update the built-in root to magisk-19.0, And other built-in feature upgrades
2. Other optimization adjustments

danielwright

Does anyone know of which files to make a backup from, in order to have a full working rom? There are so many files!
And what about this encryption tab in backup, what's that for?

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app

The encryption tab is an optional feature if you want to encrypt the backup files generated with a password - much like adding a password to a zip file.

For which partitions to backup to save a full working ROM - see https://twrp.me/faq/whattobackup.html however I haven't tested for MIUI 10/Android Pie on the 9SE.

Reactions: putti71

razzvg

Apr 20, 2017
München
For anyone having issues with flashing. Try disconnecting the cable after flashing and boot into recovery with power + vol up. I am running on stable eu rom with magisk now. Seems to work smoothly :)

Reactions: denzel09

PurPLe SKy

Jan 13, 2009
It works. CN just means the language and the origin. For some reason my data keeps getting encrypted after each reboot
Did you solve the problem? Cause I have the same on my Redmi 5 Plus and it's VERY annoying. I must format data everytime I want to flash a zip file, or I get an error message. I was planning to buy this phone but the lack of community support scares me quite a bit.

decayed.cell

Jan 16, 2010
Did you solve the problem? Cause I have the same on my Redmi 5 Plus and it's VERY annoying. I must format data everytime I want to flash a zip file, or I get an error message. I was planning to buy this phone but the lack of community support scares me quite a bit.

You just need to put in your PIN and it will decrypt

denzel09

Jun 28, 2009
Teheran
I flashed twrp recovery and all seems good but when i try to boot into twrp there is always still the stock recovery. I tried also with 2 different fastboot but nothing changes. What i need to do ? :(

djtinxo

Sep 27, 2011
when the recovery is flashed, instead of rebooting device when in fastboot mode, just press vol+and power button

Reactions: denzel09

Top Liked Posts