[RECOVERY][TWRP][D855] TeamWin Recovery with modem support

Skin1980

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 25, 2009
Hi guys, this is TWRP for D855 that the great @Dees_Troy builded and the @codefireTeam bumped, slightly modded by me to allow the backup of the modem partition.

The modem backup is important while going from lollipop to kitkat and from kitkat to lollipop since the modem of the two builds are not compatible.

To install just flash the attached zip in recovery or the img file with flashify

Attachments

R0MaN0

Nov 12, 2008
the world
Hi guys, this is TWRP for D855 that the great @Dees_Troy builded and the @codefireTeam bumped, slightly modded by me to allow the backup of the modem partition.

The modem backup is important while going from lollipop to kitkat and from kitkat to lollipop since the modem of the two builds are not compatible.

To install just flash the attached zip in recovery or the img file with flashify
twr is compatible with lollipop?

Skin1980

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 25, 2009
I understand that but if these two files are to be installed after the rom or not, this is compatible twr do you play here
install this... reboot recovery... take a full backup and install the rom you like ( lollipop or kitkat) then you can go back with a simple restore without flashng modem.

Reactions: ymcc and R0MaN0

sielski

Sep 19, 2013
Clearly... After flash this i can instal lolipop stock rom ... After a while reboot to recovery (stock or TWRP? ) and install / restore Aosp rom??