General [Recovery] TWRP for RMX3461 [UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

SrCDA

Mar 12, 2019
Realme GT Neo 2
I took it from the telegram group, and I'm just posting it here.

Made for Android 11, if you use it on android 12 you will have many unexpected bugs.

Download

Important note: I didn't make this twrp, I just took it from the group and posted it here, if you and the created please create a more appropriate post here on xda and I'll delete this one.

AllexBast

Feb 15, 2013
Hello. I ported another twrp.
There is a bug. When restoring userdata, the system does not boot

AllexBast

Feb 15, 2013
this backup bug is common, but does everything else work?
I solved the problem with userdata, but did not solve it. Probably you need to collect twrp from source. I added system_root symlinks to twrp, they were in the stock boot.img. You can mount all partitions in twrp that I added and see all files. They are displayed correctly.

AllexBast

Feb 15, 2013
Partition backup and restore is also correct except for userdata.
system, system_ext,product, vendor is not restored backup. write protection.

AllexBast

Feb 15, 2013
The transition between firmware can be done by restoring the super.img backup with a subsequent wipe. So I switched from Indian firmware to Kenyan

AllexBast

Feb 15, 2013
These are the latest versions of TWRP ports
You can additionally flash sections with images
system
system_ext
vendor
product
my_region - to remove programs
I can’t flash gsi.img through system_root yet because of the write protection of the partitions that I listed earlier

Attachments

• image-new-a16.img.zip
    38.9 MB · Views: 14
  • twrp_q3s-v03.img.zip
    42.1 MB · Views: 13

SrCDA

Mar 12, 2019
Realme GT Neo 2
These are the latest versions of TWRP ports
You can additionally flash sections with images
system
system_ext
vendor
product
my_region - to remove programs
I can’t flash gsi.img through system_root yet because of the write protection of the partitions that I listed earlier
Allex why don't you create a post, here more detailed, and always updating and with changelogs?

AllexBast

Feb 15, 2013
This is a ported twrp for rui3 india. It works only after the first installation of rui3. As soon as we format the data section, the section will be inaccessible.

Attachments

• twrp_rui3.zip
    39.4 MB · Views: 19

AllexBast

Feb 15, 2013
As it turned out, with the help of TWRP, you can flash any OTA firmware, regardless of the region.
For a clean installation, flash the firmware into the slot where the system is and make the date format
To update, flash the firmware into the opposite slot where the system is without wipes and date format

StarLight65

Jul 29, 2022

Made for Android 11, if you use it on android 12 you will have many unexpected bugs.

Download

Important note: I didn't make this twrp, I just took it from the group and posted it here, if you and the created please create a more appropriate post here on xda and I'll delete this one.
Can anyone please tell me how to unlock bootloader of this phone??

AllexBast

Feb 15, 2013
Search telegram for realme 9 5g se. We found a way to unlock the bootloader of the Chinese and Indian versions of rmx3461 on 4pda

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Download

Hi,
    I changed the tag from Development to Guide, because Development tag is only for original developer (as you are the developer and you are posting it yourself).

Thanks. :)