[Recovery]TWRP for the Galaxy C7 [SM-C7000]

Search This thread

wzedlare

Jul 7, 2015
Adana, Turkey
TWRP has come to the SM-C7000!

In order to install this, follow these instructions:
  1. Enable OEM Unlock in developer settings
  2. Enter download mode (Press and hold home + volDown + Power when powered off)
  3. Using Odin, click the 'AP' tab and select the recovery.tar file you've downloaded.
  4. Flash the TWRP image, then hold home + volUp + Power
  5. Congratulations, you are now booted into TWRP!

Remember, on the stock ROM, dm-verity is enabled. What does this mean? If you swipe to allow system modifications, you must flash something that disables dm-verity (such as magisk or a dm-verity disabler.)
Also, on the stock ROM, you MUST format /data before performing any actions, due to the fact that it is force-encrypted by default.

BUGS:
  • None, as far as I'm aware of.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fQRIR_fa7MaHTIT-4ta13477mo-Ir-Ey/view

XDA:DevDB Information
TWRP for c7ltechn, Tool/Utility for the Samsung Galaxy C7

Contributors
wzedlare and minz1
Source Code: https://github.com/TeamWin

Version Information
Stable

Created 2017-10-07
Last Updated 2018-01-04

Last edited:

lawyer_06

Apr 29, 2014
Thank you very much @wzedlare..

TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy C7 (SM-C7000) was being waited by lots of C7 owners. We hope you fix all the issues and make it a flawless file. You can also collaborate with @javad0644 to make it even better.. He had developed a root file for C7 before..

Keep up this good work..

(Note: Except the first two pictures in the OP you have uploaded, the other pictures are broken. We can't see them. Can you please upload them again?)

Last edited:
Reactions: Rkd2000

wzedlare

Jul 7, 2015
Adana, Turkey

TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy C7 (SM-C7000) was being waiting by lots of C7 owners. We hope you fix all the issues and make it a flawless file. You can also collaborate with @javad0644 to make it even better.. He had developed a root file for C7 before..

Keep up this good work..

(Note: Except the first two pictures in the OP you have uploaded, the other pictures are broken. We can't see them. Can you please upload them again?)

Thanks.I have already been in contact with javad.There are only 2 pictures, there are no other pictures in the thread.

RodsonBorja

Oct 20, 2014
Hello excelent work

:) thanks for work, Thank you very much, excellent work thanks to people like you, we can enjoy new things in our device, thank you very much, a hug and if I can in any way contribute to the creation of a personalized Rom, or send some money to q you think it would be exceptional of you

Last edited:

Rkd2000

May 30, 2016
thank you very much bro , hope you create some bigger works like custom roms. ?

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

hey guys help me i cant take a backup :(
it cant read the memory at all

Last edited:

Hossein NI

Jan 22, 2016
Costom rom

Thanks for this hard work
I haven't used this method yet
I'm really waiting for a stable costom rom based on lineage os ??

koolguy0000

Dec 24, 2011
installed on my c7

i have installed on my c7000 hongkong firmware model. flashed with twrp with auto reboot off. restarted into twrp ,swipe to allow modification but it failed to mount storage. then i did factory reset in twrp and type yes. it removed all the data after that it asked me to install twrp and reboot. (it gives you options in twrp upon factory reset) did that and rebooted again in twrp . this time every thing is working good. mounted storage . after that put the supersu zip file on mobile via usb cable and installed through twrp install option then i installed (no-verity-opt-encrypt-3.1.zip) i dont know is it necessary or not but i installed it . rebooted now my mobile is rooted and twrp recovery is working fine.
only problem i got is that private mode is not working now. xD

thanks for making twrp to work :good:

wzedlare

Jul 7, 2015
Adana, Turkey
i have installed on my c7000 hongkong firmware model. flashed with twrp with auto reboot off. restarted into twrp ,swipe to allow modification but it failed to mount storage. then i did factory reset in twrp and type yes. it removed all the data after that it asked me to install twrp and reboot. (it gives you options in twrp upon factory reset) did that and rebooted again in twrp . this time every thing is working good. mounted storage . after that put the supersu zip file on mobile via usb cable and installed through twrp install option then i installed (no-verity-opt-encrypt-3.1.zip) i dont know is it necessary or not but i installed it . rebooted now my mobile is rooted and twrp recovery is working fine.
only problem i got is that private mode is not working now. xD

thanks for making twrp to work :good:

So you can use your data even if you reboot to system? I tried verity zip but it didnt work for me(stock rom still encrypted my data).It is just weird, maybe supersu zip made it possible.

koolguy0000

Dec 24, 2011
So you can use your data even if you reboot to system? I tried verity zip but it didnt work for me(stock rom still encrypted my data).It is just weird, maybe supersu zip made it possible.

i did the whole method in twrp . after wiping my data mounting storage started working. if you connect mobile to computer via usb (when you are in twrp recovery) the computer will show you your mobile drive so u can put zip files.
i can send you the files if u want them.

wzedlare

Jul 7, 2015
Adana, Turkey
i did the whole method in twrp . after wiping my data mounting storage started working. if you connect mobile to computer via usb (when you are in twrp recovery) the computer will show you your mobile drive so u can put zip files.
i can send you the files if u want them.

I know about mtp(I tried it as I'm the dev.I just couldnt disable verity, please send your supersu and verity zips from pm and I will also try them in my spare time, thanks.

Parsa1996

Dec 8, 2017
Urmia
olduz-soft.blog.ir
Twrp for android 7 with default Hong Kong Rom

Hi,My phone's rom is for hong kong but i already installed android 7 China rom on my phone as u may knoe china roms doesn't contain google apps but i really need to install twrp custom recovery for installing gapps so Can i flash ur file on my phone?

JohnnyMwanza

Feb 7, 2015
Lusaka
OnePlus 7T
OnePlus 8T
Google play

Hi,My phone's rom is for hong kong but i already installed android 7 China rom on my phone as u may knoe china roms doesn't contain google apps but i really need to install twrp custom recovery for installing gapps so Can i flash ur file on my phone?
hello if you are still trying to find a way to ut the play store in the china rom of android 7...here is a apk for installing google play http://itechify.com/2016/11/10/download-google-installer-apk-chinese-phones/

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    TWRP has come to the SM-C7000!

In order to install this, follow these instructions:
    1. Enable OEM Unlock in developer settings
    2. Enter download mode (Press and hold home + volDown + Power when powered off)
    3. Using Odin, click the 'AP' tab and select the recovery.tar file you've downloaded.
    4. Flash the TWRP image, then hold home + volUp + Power
    5. Congratulations, you are now booted into TWRP!

Remember, on the stock ROM, dm-verity is enabled. What does this mean? If you swipe to allow system modifications, you must flash something that disables dm-verity (such as magisk or a dm-verity disabler.)
    Also, on the stock ROM, you MUST format /data before performing any actions, due to the fact that it is force-encrypted by default.

BUGS:
    • None, as far as I'm aware of.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fQRIR_fa7MaHTIT-4ta13477mo-Ir-Ey/view

XDA:DevDB Information
    TWRP for c7ltechn, Tool/Utility for the Samsung Galaxy C7

Contributors
    wzedlare and minz1
    Source Code: https://github.com/TeamWin

Version Information
    Stable

Created 2017-10-07
    Last Updated 2018-01-04
    New TWRP is up.This one should also work on 7.0 roms.Also, the problem with dm-verity is gone now, so you can root your stock rom after formatting data.Big thanks to @minz1 for his helps.

A guide to use root and twrp without any problems.
    - Reboot to TWRP
    - Wipe > Wipe data > yes
    - Reboot to recovery again
    - Flash magisk, supersu or dm-verity disabler
    - Reboot to system.

Now you can use both root and twrp without any issues :cool:
    and which the is no root at the moment for the C7 Android 7.0

no root for now we are working on it

TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy C7 (SM-C7000) was being waiting by lots of C7 owners. We hope you fix all the issues and make it a flawless file. You can also collaborate with @javad0644 to make it even better.. He had developed a root file for C7 before..

Keep up this good work..

Thanks.I have already been in contact with javad.There are only 2 pictures, there are no other pictures in the thread.
    Build 14.10.2017:
    Code:
    * MTP issue is fixed.You can use MTP now.