[RECOVERY] [TWRP] For YU Yunique YU4711

Are YU Happy with my Work ?

• Total voters
Search This thread
A

anuragdc

P1PFb7JjzbIJbXlk_vF3loHUjZURVVqUHmFOLOqn2W4toWS8fRNaIkF3R9Ca9c4POiQ=w300-rw

TWRP is an open source, community project. TWRP development is done by roughly 4 people at this point. We also have a large support community with many people who are willing to answer questions and help people with their devices either through our IRC channel or on forums like xda-developers.

Team Win was originally formed to work on porting WiMAX to CM7 for the HTC EVO 4G. After our work on the EVO 4G we wanted to work on a project that would work on more devices than just the EVO 4G and we settled on working on a recovery. Today TWRP is the leading custom recovery for Android phones.

A custom recovery is used for installing custom software on your device. This custom software can include smaller modifications like rooting your device or even replacing the firmware of the device with a completely custom “ROM” like OmniROM

You can find the source code for TWRP at github.com/omnirom/android_bootable_recovery/

Code:
[SIZE="3"] * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.[/SIZE]

Working :
Everything;)

Procedure :
  • First Unlock Bootloader
  • Switch off Device
  • Copy twrp_yunique.img to ADB Folder in Laptop or PC
  • Hold Volume Up + Power
  • Select Reboot to Bootloader
  • Hold Left Shift + Right Click in ADB Folder
  • Select Start Command Window Here
  • Type Command in ADB Shell { fastboot flash recovery twrp_yunique.img }
  • Then Type Command in ADB Shell { fastboot reboot ]
  • Phone will restart.
  • Now Switch Off Device Hold Volume up + power to Boot TWRP
  • Enjoy !! And press Thanks please.:eek:

I hope you all Understand Development is not a easy work, So please press the Thanks Button as much as you can to Encourage Me:D

Download :

ADB Drivers : LINK
Adb Tools for YU Yunique : LINK
TWRP For YU Yunique : LINK
Stock Recovery in case if you want Revert : LINK

Root Method :

If you Want Root Access then Copy SuperSU.zip to Internal SD Card and Flash wih TWRP : LINK

If you use my work in part of your ROM I have no problem but Give Proper Credits

Last edited:

kalya

Dec 23, 2006
ahmednagar
Just got my phone yesterday. Will first check and test hardware and decide if something is amiss so that I can return it.
Then I will try your work. I am so relieved to have a custom recovery and root is available for this handset.
Till now been using only and only HTC since ten years....
This is a kind of 'backup' piece.

Looking forward to a custom ROM ...because though there is no junk OEM installs ...there is only around 4 GB internal memory available.

Thanks Anurag.

Reactions: Hruthikgoogley
A

anuragdc

Semi-CM ROM on the Way

Just got my phone yesterday. Will first check and test hardware and decide if something is amiss so that I can return it.
Then I will try your work. I am so relieved to have a custom recovery and root is available for this handset.

Looking forward to a custom ROM ...because though there is no junk OEM installs ...there is only around 4 GB internal memory available.

Thanks Anurag.

Wait for Few Hours Semi-CM ROM will be up any moment for YU Yunique

Checks Screenshots for Now and Keep Patience !! :D & Press the Thanks Button

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-10-04-17-56-52.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-10-04-17-56-52.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 2,205
  • Screenshot_2015-10-04-18-03-43.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-10-04-18-03-43.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 2,051
  • Screenshot_2015-10-04-18-01-40.png
    Screenshot_2015-10-04-18-01-40.png
    42 KB · Views: 2,031
  • Screenshot_2015-10-04-18-49-33.png
    Screenshot_2015-10-04-18-49-33.png
    70.9 KB · Views: 2,029
  • Screenshot_2015-10-04-18-02-37.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-10-04-18-02-37.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 1,919
  • Screenshot_2015-10-04-18-04-05.png
    Screenshot_2015-10-04-18-04-05.png
    85.9 KB · Views: 1,907
  • Screenshot_2015-10-04-18-06-35.png
    Screenshot_2015-10-04-18-06-35.png
    218.2 KB · Views: 1,737
  • Screenshot_2015-10-04-18-07-15.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-10-04-18-07-15.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 1,677

vikphogat

Feb 17, 2014
it gets booted in twrp but after i restart my device and again go back to recovery stock recovery comes up.
Download the image file of recovery and try flashing with rashr or flasher tool. It will get installed.

Hit thanks button if helped.:fingers-crossed::good:

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

Wait for Few Hours Semi-CM ROM will be up any moment for YU Yunique

Checks Screenshots for Now and Keep Patience !! :D & Press the Thanks Button
Anurag, it would be awesome if yunique gets full cm rom. Semi-cm rom is good but still lot of bugs like the stock rom. Hope you will be working for it and we get it soon.

Sefy

Jan 2, 2007
Netanya
www.freewebtown.com
I'm having a bit of an issue which i hope one of you can help.
I got the phone today, everything was working, so I decided to Unlock and install TWRP
everything went good
but when I pressed Volume Up + Volume Down + Power
The phone just stays on black screen
I get no ADB or FASTBOOT anymore
PC detects some "QHUSB_BULK" device

I can't turn it off, it won't respond to anything
did i just kill it by install TWRP ?

vikphogat

Feb 17, 2014
I got the phone today, everything was working, so I decided to Unlock and install TWRP
everything went good

On the black screen you get fastboot mode. On pc, you need to install the drivers. Google qhusb_bulk drivers installation and follow the instructions. After installing the drivers, you will get fastboot and adb.
Installing custom recovery doesn't affect this.

Hit thanks button if i helped. :)

Reactions: Sefy

Sefy

Jan 2, 2007
Netanya
www.freewebtown.com
On the black screen you get fastboot mode. On pc, you need to install the drivers. Google qhusb_bulk drivers installation and follow the instructions. After installing the drivers, you will get fastboot and adb.

Even after installing the drivers, the phone wasn't accessible from ADB or Fastboot.
However, after pressing the Power Button for atleast 15 sec, the phone decided to turn on
So I was able to flash CWM and then TWRP and installed CM 12.1 :silly:

vikphogat

Feb 17, 2014
Even after installing the drivers, the phone wasn't accessible from ADB or Fastboot.
However, after pressing the Power Button for atleast 15 sec, the phone decided to turn on
So I was able to flash CWM and then TWRP and installed CM 12.1 :silly:
You may not access adb after doing tha, but fastboot is available. You can connect to pc and install stock firmware by doing that.

Restart your phone into fastboot and check if the pc is showing you same "qhsbulk_usb" device. Also tell me the version of your pc windows.

Sefy

Jan 2, 2007
Netanya
www.freewebtown.com
You may not access adb after doing tha, but fastboot is available. You can connect to pc and install stock firmware by doing that.

Restart your phone into fastboot and check if the pc is showing you same "qhsbulk_usb" device. Also tell me the version of your pc windows.

As i've mentioned, the problem was resolved but keeping the Power Button pressed for 15 sec and the phone turned on again.

manjaiah

Jul 6, 2009
Need help to unbrick my yunique

Hi Anurag,

After successful flashing Jalebi CM12.1 recovery image, I am unable to browse through internal or external storage.

Can you please help me.

ashhem

Nov 21, 2012
Issue with the recovery

P1PFb7JjzbIJbXlk_vF3loHUjZURVVqUHmFOLOqn2W4toWS8fRNaIkF3R9Ca9c4POiQ=w300-rw

TWRP is an open source .....
TWRP For YU Yunique : LINK
Stock Recovery in case if you want Revert : LINK

Root Method :

If you Want Root Access then Copy SuperSU.zip to Internal SD Card and Flash wih TWRP : LINK[/SIZE]

If you use my work in part of your ROM I have no problem but Give Proper Credits

Hey dude,
Thanks for the recovery and fabulous work.. However I am having some trouble with it. Whenever I am trying to flash a CM Nightly, It keeps on failing Saying this package is for device Yunique and this device is YU4711!! Just dosen't allow me to flash. I have unchecked signature verification. I have attached the log with this post, would you be so kind as to please look into it and let me know?

Cheers!

EDIT:
You can take a look at this ongoing thread on CyanogenMod forum to get the full picture of the issue I am facing.

Attachments

• recovery.log
    19.7 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

SdtBarbarossa

Dec 15, 2014
Hey dude,
Thanks for the recovery and fabulous work.. However I am having some trouble with it. Whenever I am trying to flash a CM Nightly, It keeps on failing Saying this package is for device Yunique and this device is YU4711!! Just dosen't allow me to flash. I have unchecked signature verification. I have attached the log with this post, would you be so kind as to please look into it and let me know?

Cheers!

EDIT:
You can take a look at this ongoing thread on CyanogenMod forum to get the full picture of the issue I am facing.

thats because this recovery is NOT for your device! there are 2 things you must check:

CHECK THEM CAREFULLY OR YOU GET A HARDBRICK
1. are all partitions set correct in recovery? /system /data /cache and /boot ?
2. why you use this recovery and not your own? us there a recovery for your phone?

if you are 100% sure partitions are set correctly.... then do the following ON YOUR OWN RISK :

go to advanced-> terminal
there enter:

setprop ro.product.device YUNIQUE

setprop ro.build.product YUNIQUE

then try to flash the rom.... like i said above be 100% carefully because if partitions are seted wrong you may get a hardbrick!!!

btw (to the dev) the terminal gets flooded by a mtp error

Sent from my Xperia T using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks It worked :) ;)
    Don't U Think U should thank us both By tapping thank button?
    Actually, when I use volume down and power combination it goes in device test mode and I have to use command adb reboot recovery to get into recovery and when I am there I found stock android recovery. In fastboot mode after installing TWRP, I don't know command for reboot in recovery(in fastboot).

Flash twrp with PC:
    fastboot flash recovery twrp.img

then boot it by following:

fastboot boot twrp.img

Thanks Anurag.
    everything went good

I have Yu Yuniqe 2GB RAM model is this diffrent from 1GB's Model because my Twrp recovery isn't working properly can't flash CM also plx help me
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone