[RECOVERY] [TWRP] For YU Yunique YU4711

Are YU Happy with my Work ?

• Total voters
Search This thread

ashhem

Nov 21, 2012
thats because this recovery is NOT for your device! there are 2 things you must check:

CHECK THEM CAREFULLY OR YOU GET A HARDBRICK
1. are all partitions set correct in recovery? /system /data /cache and /boot ?
2. why you use this recovery and not your own? us there a recovery for your phone?

if you are 100% sure partitions are set correctly.... then do the following ON YOUR OWN RISK :

go to advanced-> terminal
there enter:

setprop ro.product.device YUNIQUE

setprop ro.build.product YUNIQUE

then try to flash the rom.... like i said above be 100% carefully because if partitions are seted wrong you may get a hardbrick!!!

btw (to the dev) the terminal gets flooded by a mtp error

Sent from my Xperia T using XDA Free mobile app

My Dearest friend,
I would like to respectfully bring it to your notice that Yu Yunique IS THE SAME AS YU4711. It's the model number of the same device!! :eek: Just like Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is also know as GT-N7100 for example! Also my build.prob is already what you want me to change it to because again, this is the same device.
Anyways my problem is not about partitions so I am not going to touch them.

Cheers!!

Sefy

Jan 2, 2007
Netanya
sefy76.wordpress.com
Can u please clearly tell me what your problem was?
I think you said fastboot and adb is not working.
Is it working now?

The problem was that phone didn't get detected anymore, and trying to turn it on normally (like 2 or 3 sec press) put it in some mode that gave me that unknown driver. Neither ADB nor Fastboot recognized the phone, for some reason when i pressed for 15 sec, it turned on again!

SdtBarbarossa

Dec 15, 2014
My Dearest friend,
I would like to respectfully bring it to your notice that Yu Yunique IS THE SAME AS YU4711. It's the model number of the same device!! :eek: Just like Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is also know as GT-N7100 for example! Also my build.prob is already what you want me to change it to because again, this is the same device.
Anyways my problem is not about partitions so I am not going to touch them.

Cheers!!

if it is like you said simply do the terminal commands that i provided you (IN TWRP)

the build.prop of the ROM and the prop of TWRP are DIFFERENT!

kupendrabp

Jul 29, 2010
after installing twrp does not work correctly

Helo Dude.. i tried to install 2.8.6.0 version via fastboot. it was success and when i switched on to recovery mode it showed me TeamWin screen and went into recovery.

the problem is it working if click any of the buttons ... its just vibrates... when i saw the log it tells "Missing reboot" .. or

and them looks like cozee.. i need to reboot by pressing manually at leste more than one time...

now i am not able to boot into the ROM or i am not install new ROM... can you kindly help me.....:crying:

BlazeGhost

Oct 12, 2015
Modasa
P1PFb7JjzbIJbXlk_vF3loHUjZURVVqUHmFOLOqn2W4toWS8fRNaIkF3R9Ca9c4POiQ=w300-rw

TWRP is an open source, community project. TWRP development is done by roughly 4 people at this point. We also have a large support community with many people who are willing to answer questions and help people with their devices either through our IRC channel or on forums like xda-developers.

Team Win was originally formed to work on porting WiMAX to CM7 for the HTC EVO 4G. After our work on the EVO 4G we wanted to work on a project that would work on more devices than just the EVO 4G and we settled on working on a recovery. Today TWRP is the leading custom recovery for Android phones.

A custom recovery is used for installing custom software on your device. This custom software can include smaller modifications like rooting your device or even replacing the firmware of the device with a completely custom “ROM” like OmniROM

You can find the source code for TWRP at github.com/omnirom/android_bootable_recovery/

Code:
[SIZE="3"] * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.[/SIZE]

Working :
Everything;)

Procedure :
  • First Unlock Bootloader
  • Switch off Device
  • Copy twrp_yunique.img to ADB Folder in Laptop or PC
  • Hold Volume Up + Power
  • Select Reboot to Bootloader
  • Hold Left Shift + Right Click in ADB Folder
  • Select Start Command Window Here
  • Type Command in ADB Shell { fastboot flash recovery twrp_yunique.img }
  • Then Type Command in ADB Shell { fastboot reboot ]
  • Phone will restart.
  • Now Switch Off Device Hold Volume up + power to Boot TWRP
  • Enjoy !! And press Thanks please.:eek:

I hope you all Understand Development is not a easy work, So please press the Thanks Button as much as you can to Encourage Me:D

Download :

ADB Drivers : LINK
Adb Tools for YU Yunique : LINK
TWRP For YU Yunique : LINK
Stock Recovery in case if you want Revert : LINK

Root Method :

If you Want Root Access then Copy SuperSU.zip to Internal SD Card and Flash wih TWRP : LINK

If you use my work in part of your ROM I have no problem but Give Proper Credits

Is there is another way to flash recovery

saarthakkamal

Oct 22, 2014
thats because this recovery is NOT for your device! there are 2 things you must check:

CHECK THEM CAREFULLY OR YOU GET A HARDBRICK
1. are all partitions set correct in recovery? /system /data /cache and /boot ?
2. why you use this recovery and not your own? us there a recovery for your phone?

if you are 100% sure partitions are set correctly.... then do the following ON YOUR OWN RISK :

go to advanced-> terminal
there enter:

setprop ro.product.device YUNIQUE

setprop ro.build.product YUNIQUE

then try to flash the rom.... like i said above be 100% carefully because if partitions are seted wrong you may get a hardbrick!!!

btw (to the dev) the terminal gets flooded by a mtp error

Not helping.... The problem persists.

Last edited:

codilis

Nov 21, 2017
TWRP recovery is not shown up

hey, I just installed TWRP recovery in my YU4711 using my computer.
It shows that recovery is successfully installed but when I tried to get in recovery using Volume down and power button, it shows stock android recovery instead of TWRP recovery.
Help me Please. :)

Last edited:

Criston

Nov 19, 2014
hey, I just installed TWRP recovery in my YU4711 using my computer.
It shows that recovery is successfully installed but when I tried to get in recovery using Volume down and power button, it shows stock android recovery instead of TWRP recovery.
Help me Please. :)
Flash the recovery again and then boot directly in to recovery using boot to recovery command

codilis

Nov 21, 2017
Flash the recovery again and then boot directly in to recovery using boot to recovery command

Actually, when I use volume down and power combination it goes in device test mode and I have to use command adb reboot recovery to get into recovery and when I am there I found stock android recovery. In fastboot mode after installing TWRP, I don't know command for reboot in recovery(in fastboot).

Criston

Nov 19, 2014
Actually, when I use volume down and power combination it goes in device test mode and I have to use command adb reboot recovery to get into recovery and when I am there I found stock android recovery. In fastboot mode after installing TWRP, I don't know command for reboot in recovery(in fastboot).
Just try what I have said

Reactions: codilis

blacm

Apr 26, 2017

Flash twrp with PC:
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img

then boot it by following:

fastboot boot twrp.img

Reactions: vichus and codilis

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Don't U Think U should thank us both By tapping thank button?

Flash twrp with PC:
    fastboot flash recovery twrp.img

then boot it by following:

fastboot boot twrp.img
    Just got my phone yesterday. Will first check and test hardware and decide if something is amiss so that I can return it.
    Then I will try your work. I am so relieved to have a custom recovery and root is available for this handset.
    Till now been using only and only HTC since ten years....
    This is a kind of 'backup' piece.

Looking forward to a custom ROM ...because though there is no junk OEM installs ...there is only around 4 GB internal memory available.

Thanks Anurag.
    I'm having a bit of an issue which i hope one of you can help.
    I got the phone today, everything was working, so I decided to Unlock and install TWRP
    everything went good
    but when I pressed Volume Up + Volume Down + Power
    The phone just stays on black screen
    I get no ADB or FASTBOOT anymore
    PC detects some "QHUSB_BULK" device

I can't turn it off, it won't respond to anything
    did i just kill it by install TWRP ?
    On the black screen you get fastboot mode. On pc, you need to install the drivers. Google qhusb_bulk drivers installation and follow the instructions. After installing the drivers, you will get fastboot and adb.
    Installing custom recovery doesn't affect this.

Hit thanks button if i helped. :)
    I have Yu Yuniqe 2GB RAM model is this diffrent from 1GB's Model because my Twrp recovery isn't working properly can't flash CM also plx help me