I thank you @Hadenix for all the support for twrp recovery. Now I have installed TWRP_3.6.0_11 and the problem is the same. I am not able to flash nothig. Please take a look on attached- Thank you for answer.
Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.
1. Unlocked bootloader.
1. Go to the fastboot mode.
2. Download the recovery.img and transfer it to the adb folder.
3. Open the cmd/terminal and change directory into the adb folder.
4. Now confirm/check that device is connected by typing:-
If you got your device seriel number there then you are ready to continue otherwise try connecting device again and make sure USB debugging is on and you have granted permission to the PC to debug.
After that we will flash this TWRP recovery to the recovery partition by below command:-
fastboot flash recovery TWRP_Hadenix-A5Pro.img
BooM ! TWRP flashed successfully.
6. Now unplug your device and then hold power button untill the phone turned off,after that press power button while holding vol down(-) button simultaneously and you will boot into TWRP recovery mode.
TWRP Recovery, Tool/Utility for the Umidigi A5 Pro
- Amendments to recovery.fstab. List of sections returned to stock
- Cleared the excess in the tree
- Added new flags for assembly
- init.recovery.mt6763.rc fixed
- ADB now works
- Updated source to 9.0.0 r47
- zImage from firmware 1.4
- Added to the recovery_dtbo.img assembly from firmware 1.4
- And much more
- Minor changes in the section # enable stock zip packages flash
- Updated recovery.fstab
- Posted by Hadenix
- Excluded from TWRP APP assembly
- A new separate version with the prefix E, for the European version. The international version is going without the prefix E
- And minor corrections
- At the first start it will ask you to Enter a password, press the back button.
- So that we have access to the internal memory, the recovery will not be overwritten - We put it through TWRP Attached file Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_02.04.2019.zip (4.16 MB)
(the file must be put in advance on an external flash card)
- Go to CLEAN - Format Data. Write yes and click the checkmark on the right. ALL DATA WILL BE DESTROYED and the phone will return to the factory state
- We reboot into the system, the next time you enter the recovery, access to the internal memory will be.