[RECOVERY][TWRP][UNOFFICIAL] TWRP 3.7.0 for UMIDIGI A5 Pro [MT6763]

Search This thread

Hadenix

photo_2023-10-21_10-54-05.jpg

Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

Prerequisites
1. Unlocked bootloader.

Instructions
1. Go to the fastboot mode.
2. Download the recovery.img and transfer it to the adb folder.
3. Open the cmd/terminal and change directory into the adb folder.
4. Now confirm/check that device is connected by typing:-
Code:
fastboot devices
If you got your device seriel number there then you are ready to continue otherwise try connecting device again and make sure USB debugging is on and you have granted permission to the PC to debug.
After that we will flash this TWRP recovery to the recovery partition by below command:-
Code:
fastboot flash recovery TWRP_3.7.0_9_20231020_Hadenix-breeze.img
BooM ! TWRP flashed successfully.

6. Now unplug your device and then hold power button untill the phone turned off,after that press power button while holding vol down(-) button simultaneously and you will boot into TWRP recovery mode.

Enjoy !

XDA:DevDB Information
TWRP Recovery, Tool/Utility for the Umidigi A5 Pro

Contributors
kiruha_21, TeamReloaded

Version Information
ROM OS Version:
9.0 Pie
Based On: TWRP
Current Stable Version: 3.7.0_9

Downloads: TWRP_by_Hadenix

SUPPORT:
Unofficial Telegram Channel

Attachments

• photo_2023-08-14_23-03-43.jpg
    photo_2023-08-14_23-03-43.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Hadenix

- At the first start it will ask you to Enter a password, press the back button.
- So that we have access to the internal memory, the recovery will not be overwritten - We put it through TWRP Attached file Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_02.04.2019.zip (4.16 MB)
(the file must be put in advance on an external flash card)
- Go to CLEAN - Format Data. Write yes and click the checkmark on the right. ALL DATA WILL BE DESTROYED and the phone will return to the factory state
- We reboot into the system, the next time you enter the recovery, access to the internal memory will be.

Reactions: tambe and edcoolio

DEORYZE

Aug 17, 2019
Mpm1SIk20A0.jpg

Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

Prerequisites
1. Unlocked bootloader.

Instructions
Code:
fastboot devices
If you got your device seriel number there then you are ready to continue otherwise try connecting device again and make sure USB debugging is on and you have granted permission to the PC to debug.
After that we will flash this TWRP recovery to the recovery partition by below command:-
Code:
fastboot flash recovery TWRP_Hadenix-A5Pro.img

6. Now unplug your device and then hold power button untill the phone turned off,after that press power button while holding vol down(-) button simultaneously and you will boot into TWRP recovery mode.

Enjoy !

Contributors
kiruha_21, TeamReloaded

Version Information
ROM OS Version: 9.0 Pie
Current Stable Version: 3.3x

SUPPORT:

I did everything you said but when i hold Vol- and power button at the same time, there is a boot loop until i let go and then it will boot normally. TWRP doesn't boot. Help please.

edcoolio

Jan 22, 2015
Miami
FYI

I wanted to chime in and say that all your efforts are greatly appreciated!!!

Hopefully, we will have some good, fully functional ROM in the near future with a good camera app. Keep up the good work.

20-08-19
- Corrections of architecture, correction at assembly
- recovery.fstab is updated
- Synchronization with source codes

Reactions: Hadenix

Majortwild

Sep 13, 2019
Cant boot into twrp

Cant boot into twrp i did all i have unlock bootloader but tried all possible way to boot it but i cant

chooks06

Jan 12, 2015
singapore
I still cant boot into twrp i did all he said nothing bro

Ok bro pls can u Give me full Guide how to Root my device With ur steps pls Because my steps cant work it jst cant boot into twrp

Bros, I haven't tried installing this recovery yet. But if you've followed OP's guide to flash, after powering down, try holding vol UP + POWER. You should see a black screen with small fonts.

Use VOL UP to navigate, VOL DOWN to select.

If you select recovery and see the usual recovery, use VOL UP or DOWN to navigate, POWER to select, in which case it means that TWRP was not installed.

Not sure if this will work for you but I hope it helps.

Edit..
@kiruha_21 - to get to recovery/fastboot/normal screen, it should be back VOL UP (+) and POWER. First post mentioned VOL (-). Maybe I'm wrong. If I am, my apologies.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    photo_2023-10-21_10-54-05.jpg

Prerequisites
    1. Unlocked bootloader.

Instructions
    Code:
    fastboot devices
    Code:
    fastboot flash recovery TWRP_3.7.0_9_20231020_Hadenix-breeze.img

Enjoy !

Contributors
    kiruha_21, TeamReloaded

Version Information
    ROM OS Version:
    9.0 Pie
    Current Stable Version: 3.7.0_9

SUPPORT:
    - Amendments to recovery.fstab. List of sections returned to stock
    - Cleared the excess in the tree
    - Added new flags for assembly
    - init.recovery.mt6763.rc fixed
    - ADB now works
    - Updated source to 9.0.0 r47
    - zImage from firmware 1.4
    - Added to the recovery_dtbo.img assembly from firmware 1.4
    - And much more
    TWRP_3.3.1_20190812
    - Minor changes in the section # enable stock zip packages flash
    - Updated recovery.fstab
    - Posted by Hadenix
    - Excluded from TWRP APP assembly
    - A new separate version with the prefix E, for the European version. The international version is going without the prefix E
    - And minor corrections
    - At the first start it will ask you to Enter a password, press the back button.
    - So that we have access to the internal memory, the recovery will not be overwritten - We put it through TWRP Attached file Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_02.04.2019.zip (4.16 MB)
    (the file must be put in advance on an external flash card)
    - Go to CLEAN - Format Data. Write yes and click the checkmark on the right. ALL DATA WILL BE DESTROYED and the phone will return to the factory state
    - We reboot into the system, the next time you enter the recovery, access to the internal memory will be.
    Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_02.04.2019