- Oct 15, 2013
The special 'cubed' version of TWRP can be replaced with any build from this thread once the bootloader is unlocked. There are several ways to apply an update. Perhaps the easiest is to use Flashify available in the Play Store or APKMkrror ([url="http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/christian-gollner/flashify/”]here[/url]).Hello everybody,
I successfully unlocked the bootloader following this tutorial https://forum.xda-developers.com/ki.../thor-unlocking-bootloader-firmware-t3463982. I have used the files "twrp_cubed.img and aboot_vuln.mbn".
Question now to you: I can easily make an update to TWRP apollo-twrp-3.1.1-1.img or is the file twrp_cubed.img a special case of the TWRP as with the Safestrap?
- be sure to download the proper build for your device (Apollo or Thor)
- suggest verifying signature (MD5) after download
- always a good idea to backup existing recovery in Flashify
- double check partition selection; TWRP gets installed to recovery
- jamming a recovery image into the boot partition will brick device
- see OP for further guidance