Team Win Recovery Project 3.5.0
1. DON'T FORGET TO ENABLE "OEM UNLOCK" (located in Developers options).
2. KNOX will be tripped once you flashed custom binaries to your phone.
(Your warranty may be voided. However this may not affect you if your country forces Samsung to provide hardware warranty regardless of software status.)
3. Samsung Firmware OTA (aka System Updates) will no longer work once you flashed custom binaries.
(You can flash custom ROMs if you want to keep the OS up-to-date.)
4. All apps that use KNOX like Samsung pay, Secure Folder and maybe more will no more work
How to install:
Coming From Stock:
1. Download This TWRP Release and Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_03.04.2020.zip
2. Under Developer Options, Tick OEM Unlock. It will tell you to factory reset. Do it.
3. After the phone shuts down, press Vol + & - button and at the same time, insert a usb cable to phone connected to a PC.
4. Check KG Status. If it is Prenormal, reboot the phone and follow this guide : (1) How to bypass KG State and/or RMM state prenormal | XDA Developers Forums (xda-developers.com)
5. Zip the TWRP recovery image to tar format and put in the AP slot of Samsung Odin.
6. Flash and after the phone screen turns off, press vol+ and power button.
7. If there is "Set Warrenty Bit : recovery" text on the top left, success!
8. Format data, flash zip downloaded from above.
9. To boot stock rom, install magisk.
From Other Recovery:
Reboot to recovery and flash this TWRP image as recovery and reboot recovery.
2021/3/2 Inital Release
Kernel : Junak/android_kernel_custom_a6plte (github.com)
Device Tree: roynatech2544/TWRP_device_samsung_a6plte (github.com)
Recovery Source : TeamWin (github.com)
Releases · roynatech2544/TWRP_device_samsung_a6plte (github.com)