- Mar 10, 2016
/* * Your warranty is now void. * * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. * */
Changelog For TWRP 3.1.1 :
•Backups will now include adopted storage keys (Dees_Troy)
•Fixed an adb restore issue (bigbiff)
•Fixed rebooting when no OS is present (Dees_Troy)
•Fixed line wrapping in the GUI terminal (_that)
•Updated TWRP source code to AOSP 7.1.2 (Dees_Troy)
•Download the img.
• Flash through fastboot.(fastboot flash recovery o5ttwrp.img
Bug And Fixing Instruction:
From some day I got to know there's a problem in this TWRP.So what's it?
- Users are loosing there OS after formating the data from TWRP and also it seemed that after installing TWRP and connecting it to a pc.The device's name shows as "OnePlus 5" instead of "OnePlus 5T".
To Fix The OS Problem:
1. Download Stock ROM.Extract the ROM on PC.
2. Open META-INF Folder.Go to com/android/google.
3. Open Updater-Script file in "Notepad++" application.
4. You'll see written two "OnePlus 5T" at the begining of the file, Rename them to "OnePlus 5".Save the file.
5. Then back to the first and archive all files and folder in one zip.And then flash it away!
But that isn't safe.You might get non working sd card(internal storage).So for that you need to install stock recovery I guess and again install the stock recovery and install the stock firmware/rom using sideload.
If you're still having a problem with sideload and something else,Just contact with @Normas Interruptor .He'd help you to fix!