[Recovery] [Unofficial] CWM RECOVERY 5.0.2.8 for KARBONN A9+

Search This thread
D

Deleted member 3161822

will this work on iball andi 4.5h i need a cwm recovery for it.

D

Deleted member 4925735

Restore problem

Data cannot be restored though it can be backed up... give me link to resources, etc then I will try to fix it...

D

Deleted member 4925735

I will test to... can you pm me instead.. my pc has problem... and I can't log in my google account..

Sent from my S100 using Tapatalk 2

haissem

Jun 29, 2010
Karbonn A9+ Stock on QPST Download

Sirs,

Good day. Please help! My unit keeps in boot loop. When I press the power botton, it only shows the logo of Cherry Mobile then it automatically reboot on its on. I tried to recover it through fastboot, but when im already in fastboot mode it reboots on its on. Is there a way to fix my phone.

History, my unit is just 1 month old. A day ago when i press the power botton to wake the phone, nothing happens so decided to remove the battery and install it again. Then I press the power botton then thats it it loops again and again. Please help Thank you very much

Regards,
Haissem

Beer Brand

Jun 9, 2011
try to flash stock system img using aio flasher to your unit. backread my friend

Sent from my Nokia 5110 using Tapsilog and Kape

haissem

Jun 29, 2010
try to flash stock system img using aio flasher to your unit. backread my friend

Sent from my Nokia 5110 using Tapsilog and Kape

Thanks for the reply sir. I tried using AIO flasher, unfortunately it does not work for my unit because as per my understanding from what i read it requires it in the fast boot mode (greeen screen) please correct me if im wrong. as what i have stated yesterday, when im already in the fast boot mode after a 1 second my phone automatically reboot without doing anything. =( On the other hand when im on entry qpst download my phone stays on. Is there's a way to flash stock rom on entry qpst download? Thank you very much and more power.

Regards,
Haissem

Barbatos19

Oct 3, 2012
Cotabato, City
Help, i always find my phone laggy all d time and i need to remove battery after updatng it to the newest firmware of S100

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

D

Deleted member 4925735

Help, i always find my phone laggy all d time and i need to remove battery after updatng it to the newest firmware of S100

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

U can use v6 supercharger. I used it myself. Or if you don't want to risk damage u need to manage apps.

Sent from my S100 using Tapatalk 2

arunmcops

Inactive Recognized Developer
Apr 20, 2010
Bareilly
OnePlus 6
Xiaomi Poco F3
Kernel Developers Needed

We are forming a "TeamKarbonn" for porting CM9/CM10.CM10.1 to our karbonn A9+/Cherry Mobile Flare S-100 . We need some developers with experience with Kernel as we will try to port kernel from devices with similar SOC (MSM8225/MSM7227A) . PM me if u are interested along with your work.

Current Members:
  1. arunmcops
  2. chrgegdoc

Reactions: DonHaji and rahult

Eklovya

Dec 22, 2011
Delhi
We are forming a "TeamKarbonn" for porting CM9/CM10.CM10.1 to our karbonn A9+/Cherry Mobile Flare S-100 . We need some developers with experience with Kernel as we will try to port kernel from devices with similar SOC (MSM8225/MSM7227A) . PM me if u are interested along with your work.

Current Members:
  1. arunmcops
  2. chrgegdoc

i want to be a part of it.
but i am having not much knowledge. i can try to port .

Sent from my LG-P725 using xda premium

Reactions: DonHaji

rahult

Nov 15, 2012

Current Members:
  1. arunmcops
  2. chrgegdoc

If any one can tell me how to begin and help, then i am always ready to help:victory:

Any guide will be really helpful

alexecus

Jan 25, 2011
What is the version of the kernel currently on the phone? Sadly, I do not have this device to test any builds...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Good News for all KARBONN A9+ USERS.Finally I have compiled a FULLY WORKING CWM RECOVERY 5.0.2.8 for KARBONN A9+

I am the first one to do so :D. Its easy to flash too :).

Make sure you have installed all drivers for your phone and USB DEBUGGING is enabled

Steps to flash the CWM Recovery :-
    1. Download the zip from here
    2. Extract the zip in a folder.
    3. Run CWM Recovery.bat and follow the simple steps :good:
    4. Use the key combination to enter recovery

Known Bugs :
    EVERYTHING WORKING
    Screen Flickers because of changing res files to reduce the recovery size. You have to tolerate that :)

KEY COMBINATION
    Volume up is Back
    Volume down is scroll down
    Power Key is SELECT

Thanks to : 1. I, me and Myself for taking the initiative and trying and making it possible :D
    2. chrgegdoc and beer brand for being their for testing
    3. Cyanogen-mod for the sources :)
    D
    Deleted member 4925735
    Clear instructions.

Here are some CLEAR INSTRUCTION for people that do not understand how to install and go to CWM Recovery.

1. Download the CWM given in the link.
    2. Run CWM_RECOVERY.bat by simply double clicking it(Duh!)
    3. Connect phone while in fastboot mode.
    (How to go to Fastboot Mode: Press and hold the power button + the volume up button until a green screen appears)
    4. Press enter then it should say something like this: sending recovery bla bla kilobytes sent. Writiting recovery.
    (After pressing enter and it doesn't say sending recovery etc etc, try to press enter again.)
    5. After, press enter. it should reboot your phone.
    6. After reboot turn it off. (Again Duh!)
    7. Press and hold the power button + the volume up button until a green screen appears but this time don't release the power button and volume up button until it becomes a red screen. IT WOULD SAY RECOVERY.
    8. YOU ARE IN RECOVERY MODE. YEHAYY :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
    9. MOST IMPORTANT STEP OF ALL. Press the Thanks Button.

(Note: After flashing a rom/backing up a rom/wiping dalvik cache, take out the battery. IF YOU WILL USE THE REBOOT IT WILL GET STUCK.)
    (Note 2: Restoring Data won't work)
    Compiling a new CWM

Hey guys i am compiling a new cwm if wanna test it. add me fast at gmail eklovyadutta@gmail.com
    Bug report--- It appears that the CWM detects the EMMC internal storage and not the external SD card. also functions such as dalvik cache clear seems to make the cwm hang and reboot is not working after doing back up or installing zip files.

credits to bluerain28 and introspectRaven for paving the way. guys this is it :)

Minor bugs.
    Will be removed in next compile.
    Till then enjoy with it ;)

Please remove sd card while flasing
    @Eklovya You should mention this in flashing steps i lost my 8 gb sd card while flashing it. :mad::mad:
    and recovery is not perfect to screen.
    plz make it perfect.

Sent from my Karbonn A9+ using Tapatalk 2

I thjngk you are dumb.
    Its not even related to sdcard.
    You did something wrong and dont blame it to me.
    Removing SD CARD is not necessary