[RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL][Deen] TWRP

Search This thread

uodrtlo

May 9, 2020
Good Effort but a little issue

Thank you for your effort on this custom recovery. 1 bug i found is it is asking me for a password to decrypt data. Im on Android 10 running security patch from February 1, 2020. Is there something I need to do about it or enter a password. Thanks.

Gaile

Jul 23, 2018
guys i need help i already unblocked bootloader and booted on twrp but cant flash magisk all storage shows 0 mb, before it, the device asks for a pattern but i didnt set anything beforehand

Hakets

Feb 23, 2007
Cali
guys i need help i already unblocked bootloader and booted on twrp but cant flash magisk all storage shows 0 mb, before it, the device asks for a pattern but i didnt set anything beforehand

Hi Gaile

See in Magisk official website for complete instructions ... But the process is like:
1. Install Magisk Manager
2. Run it, select install Magisk
3. In method select "Select and patch a file"
4. Patch your original "boot.img"
5. Use "fastboot" to flash the "magisk_patched.img" generated
6. Reboot and check in your Magisk Manager

likeyea

Nov 4, 2020
Hey guys, everything blz?

I'm trying to get root on my moto One and it doesn't have twrp. First negative point, it doesn't have the official twrp, I found an unofficial version but it still doesn't install, it reports the following error on fastboot.

"bootloader invalid partition name recovery" when installing twrp

So I tried to install the boot image directly that magisk generated and it gives the same error

"bootloader invalid partition name boot"

Does anyone have any idea what's going on? The bootloader is unlocked. The phone is working normally, I have no problem with the device, I'm even using it now.

you tried to install twrp on a device where all the guides say to boot it? because it is an a/b device. so there nowhere to put it.
also, get the twrp-deen-5.img, it's newer than the one in this post, it's on the same file host as the one in this thread, also this author.

Why is this so hard to understand? just boot it, don't install.
worked perfectly to flash LineageOS on my xt1941-3.

zpentp

Jun 10, 2021
you tried to install twrp on a device where all the guides say to boot it? because it is an a/b device. so there nowhere to put it.
also, get the twrp-deen-5.img, it's newer than the one in this post, it's on the same file host as the one in this thread, also this author.

Why is this so hard to understand? just boot it, don't install.
worked perfectly to flash LineageOS on my xt1941-3.
I'm totally new to this area. With a lot of research and time I managed to boot TWRP, but it appears empty, and asks for a password, I've done a lot of research and I couldn't solve it. That way I can't do anything, not even install MAGISK. Could you tell me how you installed LineageOS?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    We have finnaly gotten TWRP for the Motorola One Deen

https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=11410963190603888689

ALL CREDIT GOES TO @Alberto97 FOR MAKING TWRP FOR A DEVICE THAT HE DOESN'T OWN!

How to flash:

You need ADB fastboot files
    You need an Unlocked Bootloader: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zhqfzg__IA "full tutorial"
    The recovery image: "link above"

Command: fastboot boot twrp-deen-0.img

Your warranty is Void!

I'm NOT responsible for broken devices or anything that will happen resulting booting twrp.

For some reason i have to explain that this it not flashing. It's booting. You need to use the command to boot to twrp every time.
    I have the same problem (black screen and only blinking LED when plugged in) after trying to switch the partition slot!

I'll try to see if I can fix this but so far it looks bad :/

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

Small update: the device is in QLOAD mode which apparently can be fixed with https://github.com/jareddantis/unbrick_8960

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Ok, apparently the recovery can be done with blankflash.

If anyone knows how to get one for the moto one it would be greatly appreciated!
    Really? I mean, you agree to avoid warranty when you apply for the bootloader unlock code.
    You can always relock and lie ??
    Hello everyone. I'm focusing on adding decryption on TWRP but for now it keeps building as an empty ramdisk. I will try tonight. If it won't work I can't continue development on TWRP updates untill I'm back from my vacation "mid August" and I won't be so active then either since I have to focus on education. But let's all hope that this will work!