It took me sometime, but I can now share with you a TWRP with basic functionality. You of course flash at your own risk. I am not responsible for lost warranty, lost data or any other damage to your device.
This Build of TWRP is based on:
- flash of zips
- flashing of GSI images (via fastbootd)
- Probably a lot of stuff ...
What you need:
- Unlocked bootloader.
- Odin3 v3.13.1
- android platform-tools and device driver.
- adb and fastboot
- Magisk or GSI depending on what you want to do.
- Patience, the device can be very tricky to get to download mode.
How to flash:Be advised that this build is a work in progress and is not ready as a daily driver. Only flash if you know what you are doing.
- First read all points below, without doing anything. Warning, you will lose all your data!
- Download the recovery.tar from here.
- You start off in Odin, put recovery.tar in AP slot and the vbmeta_disabled_R.tar in the USERDATA slot, uncheck auto-reboot.
- After the flash is completed hold down power + volume down, instantly after device goes Black screen press and hold power + vol up to boot to TWRP
- if you didn't get to TWRP, you have to flash again.
- In TWRP, go to Advanced → terminal.
- Type multidisabler two times.
- Now go to Wipe → Format Data (not wipe) → and type yes.
- You can boot to system now.
Hot to install Magisk:
Method 1, Micro-SDCard
- Download Magisk from here, rename the file from .apk to .zip
- Save the file to a Mico-SDCard
- Reboot the phone to TWRP.
- Go to Install → Select Storage → Micro-SDCard. In the file system, choose Magisk-vXX.X.zip and swipe to confirm flash.
- You can now Reboot to System
Method 2, sideload
- Download Magisk onto your PC from here, rename the file from .apk to .zip.
- Reboot the Phone into TWRP. Go to Advanced → ADB Sideload → Swipe to start Sideload.
- On your PC, type in a Terminal adb sideload Magisk-v24.3.zip
- You can now Reboot to System. adb reboot system
How to install GSI:
- Go to Wipe → Format Data (not wipe) → and type yes.
- Now reboot to fastboot.
- Connect the phone to your pc and startup a terminal of your choice.
- In the terminal type fastboot flash system name-of-your-gsi-iamge.img (it has to be a .img file, extract .img.xz files do not just rename them).
- You should now be good to go and can reboot to system.
Thanks and credits to: