Search This thread
Sep 28, 2015
Chicago
DOWNLOAD ENG BUILDS

Heyo, this is a little passion project for my burner phone I've been toying with. It's not yet meant to be a replacement to TWRP, but it functions close to it.

It should be known by now that flashing this will void your warranty (if you still have one) and I am not responsible for any damages made to your device while using it. I tested this build on a American XT1575 and I am not sure if it will work on international devices.

REQUIRES NOUGAT FIRMWARE

What works:
  • Basic flashing of roms, magisk, etc.
  • Browsing files
  • Terminal usage
  • Flashlight feature
  • You tell me
What doesn't work:
  • MTP over usb, I don't know how to fix it but pull requests on my repos are welcomed
  • You tell me
Kernel sources
Device tree

Credits to:
  • HashBang173
  • chrmhoffmann
  • The LineageOS, TWRP and OrangeFox teams
Doing these builds are really taxing on my computer's storage. If you want to give back, I'll probably open a donation link where I can use the funds for a larger M.2 drive. Thank you for testing!

Reactions: shylikov

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    DOWNLOAD ENG BUILDS

Heyo, this is a little passion project for my burner phone I've been toying with. It's not yet meant to be a replacement to TWRP, but it functions close to it.

It should be known by now that flashing this will void your warranty (if you still have one) and I am not responsible for any damages made to your device while using it. I tested this build on a American XT1575 and I am not sure if it will work on international devices.

REQUIRES NOUGAT FIRMWARE

What works:
    • Basic flashing of roms, magisk, etc.
    • Browsing files
    • Terminal usage
    • Flashlight feature
    • You tell me
    What doesn't work:
    • MTP over usb, I don't know how to fix it but pull requests on my repos are welcomed
    • You tell me
    Kernel sources
    Device tree

Credits to:
    • HashBang173
    • chrmhoffmann
    • The LineageOS, TWRP and OrangeFox teams
    Doing these builds are really taxing on my computer's storage. If you want to give back, I'll probably open a donation link where I can use the funds for a larger M.2 drive. Thank you for testing!