/* *Disclaimer * * Your warranty is now void. * * We're not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. */
Pitch Black Recovery is a fork of TWRP with many improvements to make your experience better. It's more flexible & easy to use.
- Based on TWRP version: 3.7.0_12
- PitchBlack version: 4.0
- For device: samsung_a53x
- Maintainer/Authors build: @Is4k
- PitchBlack Source Code: https://github.com/PitchBlackRecoveryProject
- Device tree: https://github.com/mohammad92/android_device_samsung_a53x
- Kernel: https://github.com/mohammad92/android_kernel_samsung_a53x
- PitchBlack Team: @rezaadi0105, @shovon, @manjot.gni, @androiabledroid, sagar
- Fully native android like UI
- Supports Treble and non-Treble ROMs
- Up-to-date kernel, built from sources
- Full dark theme with changeable accents
- Reorganized menus
- MIUI OTA support
- Disable DM Verity
- Use AromaFM as default file manager
- Various tools are include
- Universal flash-able file for all variant of a device
- Many bug fixes & optimization & much more
From previous version or other recovery
- Download the PitchBlack tar to your device
- Extract the PitchBlack tar
- Reboot to your current custom recovery
- Flash the PitchBlack image file
- The device will automatically reboot into PitchBlack Recovery after installation
- Unlock your bootloader.
- Download PitchBlack Recovery tar from here
- Download Patched Kernel for Samsung from here
- Download vbmeta_disabled_R.tar
- Reboot to download mode
- Put the TWRP TAR for your device with Odin in the AP slot, vbmeta_disabled_R.tar in USERDATA slot
- Reboot to recovery via recovery key combo (Vol up + power + USB connected).
- Disable encryption:
- Go to Advanced > Terminal, type: `multidisabler`.
If vendor complain about free space left on device, will attempt to resize vendor. and it ask to - Run
multidisableragain. will see
- Finished. when done.
- Go back to Wipe > Format Data > type
- Reboot to recovery.
- Copy the Patched Kernel zip to internal storage
- Flash the Patched Kernel
PBRP Side Changelog
PBRP Version - 4.0 - Bump to 4.0 - Based on TWRP 3.7.0_12 - Redesigned homescreen - Fixed minor glitches - Added more languages support
- You tell me!