- Mar 10, 2016
What's new in 3.2.1-0:
* minui fixes (cryptomilk)
* Better android-8.0 compatibility in ROM trees (Dees_Troy)
* Fix missing library in android-8.0 (nkk71)
* Fix inconsistent SDCard naming (DevUt)
* Default to TWRP restore instead of adb backup restore to fix restore on fresh TWRP boot.
TWRP For J7 Plus
•In your ROM, go to Settings -> About device. Tap 7 times on Build number to enable Developer options.
•Now go to Settings -> Developer options. (above About device).
•You need to enable OEM unlock, otherwise you might end up with boot problems or be unable to flash later on.
•Extract Odin_3.10.7.zip to your computer.
•Install Samsung Mobile Phone Drivers for Odin to find your device.
•Download .tar image of TWRP For J7 Plus.
•Reboot your device into Download mode. To do this, select reboot from the power menu and hold the [Volume Down] + [Home] buttons while your device reboots.
•Once you reach the Download mode warning screen, press [Volume Up] to continue.
•Open Odin and place that TWRP tar file in the [AP] slot without touching any other options, then press [Start].
•Hold [Volume Up] + [Home] buttons near the end of the flash, and keep holding them until you are in recovery.
To disable forced encryption and mount internal storage(/DATA):
(Note this MUST be flashed after SuperSU if you intend to root)
1. Boot to TWRP
2. Format Data partition using FORMAT DATA button under Wipe options.
(Note: This will wipe the internal storage)
3. Check DATA is mountable.
4. Install SuperSU (if root is required)
5. Install Boot Image Patch below.
Boot Image Patch
Hit Thanks If You Like It! :good:
TWRP 3.2.1-0 For J7 Plus, Tool/Utility for the Android General
Source Code: https://github.com/Albe96XDA/android_device_samsung_jadelte-TWRP
Last Updated 2018-06-25