jokerkill2r

Oct 17, 2018
BIHAR
promotrickz.blogspot.com
Download-Latest-Official-TWRP-3.2-Recovery.jpg

What's new in 3.3.0:

HTML:
* Merge AOSP 9.0 r3 (Dees_Troy)
* Use ANDROID_ROOT variable instead of hard coding to /system (CaptainThrowback)
* Decrypt FBE on 9.0 and metadata decrypt (Dees_Troy)
* vold decrypt updates (CaptainThrowback and nijel8)
* Support vibration on LED class devices (notsyncing)
* Metadata decrypt support for Pixel 3 (Dees_Troy)
* Support rotating the display via build flag (vladimiroltean)
* Reboot to EDL mode button (mauronofrio)
* Support MTP on FFS devices (bigbiff)
* Update FDE decrypt to support keymaster 3 and 4 (Dees_Troy)
* Detect mkfs.f2fs version to properly format on f2fs partitions (Dees_Troy)
* Allow TWRP to use md5 and sha256 checksums for zip installs (bigbiff)
* TWRP can use /data/cache/recovery and /persist/cache/recovery on AB devices with no cache partition (bigbiff)
* Switch part of advanced menus in TWRP to use a listbox of options (Dees_Troy)
* Use magiskboot to allow repacking boot images for installing TWRP (Dees_Troy with thanks to topjohnwu of course)

Flashing Instructions:

Using Existing TWRP:

Reboot to recovery > Click on Install > Install Image > recovery > select recovery image and flash > reboot to recovery

Other Methods(Fastboot) :

Make sure you have unlocked bootloader
Reboot to bootloader
Enter following command in terminal: fastboot flash recovery twrp-****.img (if you want permanent flash) or fastboot boot twrp-****.img (if you want temporary boot)

HTML:
Incase your device is encrypted (while coming from stock rom), Follow these steps to decrypt:

Reboot to recovery > cancel the password prompt > mount all partitions > Format Data/Userdata (on f2fs) > Reboot Recovery > Mount all partitions again > Flash Magisk > Reboot

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/cp09tptdrnjzj8s/twrp-sanders-pie.img

Last edited:

HARA2009

Jun 3, 2019
Can't install twrp

Hi, I have unlocked my bootloader but i can't install twrp (i have tried from many source).
Fyi, after i unlocked my bootloader, when i restart, "ID : Bad Key" appear. This is normal or not ?
Then when i try to install twrp, "Target max download", "Image not signed or corrupt" appear.
Please help me, i have tried many source of twrp

jokerkill2r

Oct 17, 2018
BIHAR
promotrickz.blogspot.com
Hi, I have unlocked my bootloader but i can't install twrp (i have tried from many source).
Fyi, after i unlocked my bootloader, when i restart, "ID : Bad Key" appear. This is normal or not ?
Then when i try to install twrp, "Target max download", "Image not signed or corrupt" appear.

ID: BAD KEY IS SHOWING BECAUSE YOU UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER IT IS NORMAL and Flash this twrp through adb

stevegtrlmk

Mar 22, 2016
Limerick
twrp had flashed once you get the not signed or corrupt image press the volume buttons till recovery comes up hit power button and it will boot into twrp

morrisonnn

Dec 23, 2018
Rome
thank you, worked fine for me. With this twrp i could install twrp that i couldn't befor with other version of twrp

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

I can flash it without any problem. But, when I install Pixel Experience Android 10, it goes boot loop.
the problem is encryption you need to go swipe> format data and type "yes" and confirm. And after install pixel experience

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Download-Latest-Official-TWRP-3.2-Recovery.jpg

What's new in 3.3.0:

HTML:
    * Merge AOSP 9.0 r3 (Dees_Troy)
    * Use ANDROID_ROOT variable instead of hard coding to /system (CaptainThrowback)
    * Decrypt FBE on 9.0 and metadata decrypt (Dees_Troy)
    * vold decrypt updates (CaptainThrowback and nijel8)
    * Support vibration on LED class devices (notsyncing)
    * Metadata decrypt support for Pixel 3 (Dees_Troy)
    * Support rotating the display via build flag (vladimiroltean)
    * Reboot to EDL mode button (mauronofrio)
    * Support MTP on FFS devices (bigbiff)
    * Update FDE decrypt to support keymaster 3 and 4 (Dees_Troy)
    * Detect mkfs.f2fs version to properly format on f2fs partitions (Dees_Troy)
    * Allow TWRP to use md5 and sha256 checksums for zip installs (bigbiff)
    * TWRP can use /data/cache/recovery and /persist/cache/recovery on AB devices with no cache partition (bigbiff)
    * Switch part of advanced menus in TWRP to use a listbox of options (Dees_Troy)
    * Use magiskboot to allow repacking boot images for installing TWRP (Dees_Troy with thanks to topjohnwu of course)

Flashing Instructions:

Using Existing TWRP:

Reboot to recovery > Click on Install > Install Image > recovery > select recovery image and flash > reboot to recovery

Other Methods(Fastboot) :

Make sure you have unlocked bootloader
    Reboot to bootloader
    Enter following command in terminal: fastboot flash recovery twrp-****.img (if you want permanent flash) or fastboot boot twrp-****.img (if you want temporary boot)

HTML:
    Incase your device is encrypted (while coming from stock rom), Follow these steps to decrypt:

Reboot to recovery > cancel the password prompt > mount all partitions > Format Data/Userdata (on f2fs) > Reboot Recovery > Mount all partitions again > Flash Magisk > Reboot

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/cp09tptdrnjzj8s/twrp-sanders-pie.img
    ok, can you give the link for 3.3.1?

Search batik recovery sanders
    This worked for me coming from old version 3.1.1. Flashed as instructed via TWRP itself.
    - flashed this version via fastboot but always got error message 'not trust or corrupt' (also for older versions); however, by using 'fastboot boot <twrp.img> it could still boot into recovery
    - then it asks for password, I input the lockscreen keys but failed (for twrp3.2.1 r20 this worked), neither 'default_password' or 'password' worked; thus storage mounting and rom flashing failed

someone has an idea to solve?
    Don't enter password. Your device is encrypted. Reset user data.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone