[RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL] TeamWin Recovery Project [v3.6.2][Android 11+12]

Search This thread

Yan220

Mar 17, 2022

v3.6.0

Build Notes:

- This build is for devices running Android 11 Bootloader. ( Devices updated to Oneui3.x will have Android 11 Bootloader )

Changelog:

- Updated with latest sources.
- Added option to backup and restore up_param and flash images ( tar archives renamed as .img) to it
- Integrated multidisabler v3.1 script by @ianmacd into the build. ( Enter multidisabler execute in twrp terminal to run it )
- Removed gui offset along y-axis
- Added fb2png binary
- Fixed Android Verified Boot / AVB ( Twrp now boots without the need of a patched vbmeta )
- Fixed Fastbootd and the finicky ADB/MTP.

Bugs:

- None

v3.6.1

Build Notes:

- This build is for devices running Android 11 Bootloader. ( Devices updated to Oneui3.x will have Android 11 Bootloader )

Changelog:

- Included resetprop binary.
- The integrated multidisabler script now allows you to choose if you want to disable some specific things from the list or all of them.
- Split the A51 tree into universal9611-common tree ( Includes everything related to twrp that's common on all the 2020 Exynos9611 devices ) and device specific a51/exynos9611 trees (These just contain the prebuilt files + if there's anything else like the unified script for the exynos9611 build )

Bugs:

- None

V3.6.1-hotfix

Build Notes:

- This build is for devices running Android 11/12 Bootloader. ( Devices updated to Oneui3.x/Oneui4.x will have Android 11/12 Bootloader respectively)

Changelog:

- Fixed the issue where the recovery would sometime randomly reboot 5 minutes after booting.
- Fixed issues with adb, mtp and fastboot.
hello, twrp is suitable for my firmware? https://samfrew-com.cdn.ampproject....__A51__/xv3c/SER/A515FXXU5FVC2/A515FOXM5FVC2/

Reactions: hacker812c

Yan220

Mar 17, 2022

v3.6.0

Build Notes:

Changelog:

- Added option to backup and restore up_param and flash images ( tar archives renamed as .img) to it
- Integrated multidisabler v3.1 script by @ianmacd into the build. ( Enter multidisabler execute in twrp terminal to run it )
- Added fb2png binary
- Fixed Android Verified Boot / AVB ( Twrp now boots without the need of a patched vbmeta )

Bugs:

- None

v3.6.1

Build Notes:

Changelog:

- The integrated multidisabler script now allows you to choose if you want to disable some specific things from the list or all of them.
- Split the A51 tree into universal9611-common tree ( Includes everything related to twrp that's common on all the 2020 Exynos9611 devices ) and device specific a51/exynos9611 trees (These just contain the prebuilt files + if there's anything else like the unified script for the exynos9611 build )

Bugs:

- None

V3.6.1-hotfix

Build Notes:

- This build is for devices running Android 11/12 Bootloader. ( Devices updated to Oneui3.x/Oneui4.x will have Android 11/12 Bootloader respectively)

Changelog:

- Fixed the issue where the recovery would sometime randomly reboot 5 minutes after booting.
hello, twrp is suitable for my firmware? https://samfrew-com.cdn.ampproject....__A51__/xv3c/SER/A515FXXU5FVC2/A515FOXM5FVC2/

Yan220

Mar 17, 2022

v3.6.0

Build Notes:

Changelog:

- Added fb2png binary

Bugs:

- None

v3.6.1

Build Notes:

Changelog:

Bugs:

- None

V3.6.1-hotfix

Build Notes:

Changelog:

Dm verefity need to be stitched?

VeVaZ

Aug 9, 2018
When i use Odin to flash the twrp it says that just can't install because isn't official

Unlocked bootloader, the phone started to format to use , everything done but don't work , i'm starting to think that is because i'm with the update from 10 May 2022

Yillié

Apr 26, 2020
Lahore
Samsung Galaxy A51
Realme 6
When i use Odin to flash the twrp it says that just can't install because isn't official

Unlocked bootloader, the phone started to format to use , everything done but don't work , i'm starting to think that is because i'm with the update from 10 May 2022
Can you check what is written after the word "kg_state" when your phone is in download mode?
If it says Prenormal then you should try to reflash stock, set it up, check if the OEM unlock option in developer options is greyed out and then flash the recovery.

As for your reasoning, the latest firmware has no issues with twrp whatsoever.

VeVaZ

Aug 9, 2018
IMG-20220529-WA0000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

nEUTRon666

May 15, 2007
Aschaffenburg
Facing the same problem. I Unlocked bootloader (oem unlock) and rebooted, but afterwards oem unlock option was gone, BUT device puts up a warning when rebooting that bootloader is unlocked. BUT i got kg_state = prenormal

hacker812c

Mar 28, 2012
Salvador🇧🇷
Reactions: Yillié

VeVaZ

Aug 9, 2018
PASS!!

But now it reboot with the logo of the phone with something saying in red "The phone is not running Samsungs Official Software. You may have some problems with features or security. And you wont be able to install softwares updates.""

now what? xD

Yillié

Apr 26, 2020
Lahore
Samsung Galaxy A51
Realme 6
PASS!!

But now it reboot with the logo of the phone with something saying in red "The phone is not running Samsungs Official Software. You may have some problems with features or security. And you wont be able to install softwares updates.""

now what? xD
That warning is normal but as for the continuous reboot, I suggest you to reread the first time installation instructions in the main thread.

Sign1

Jun 3, 2022
I have the same problem.
SMR May 2022 Release 1.
Managed to get the OEM unlock facility to appear in developer options; unlocked the boot loader fine, states in download mode that the boot loader is unlocked.
When restarting the phone it warns the boot loader is unlocked. Yet the OEM unlock facility in developer options has disappeared completely. Not greyed out, nothing there at all.
In download mode
OEM LOCK – OFF (U)
FRP LOCK – OFF
KG STATE – Prenormal
Current Binary – Samsung Official
Product Name – SM-A515F
Is the KG STATE Prenormal a problem
I open up Odin3-v3.14.1, go through the routine and get this error.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

Top Liked Posts