Realme 6

TeamWin Recovery Project

IMG_20220210_174600_289.jpg

Code:
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this recovery
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me or any other person for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
*/

Credits:
* TeamWin - for TWRP
* @DarthJabba9 for always bearing my spam.
* @afaneh92 for his help with fastbootd and avb.
* @ianmacd for multidisabler.
* @ me ? xD
* Anyone else I forgot xD

DOWNLOADS
(See next post)

FIRST-TIME INSTALLATION
1. Download the Twrp tar file to your device.
2. Reboot to your phone download mode.
3. Select the Twrp tar file in the AP section of Odin.
4. Untick auto reboot and click on start.
5. After it completes, keep the phone connected to PC and press power + volume down to force reboot.
6. When the screen turns off, instantly press and hold power + volume up till the device reboots to recovery.
7. Go to advanced >> terminal, type `multidisabler execute` (v3.6.0) or `multidisabler --all` (v3.6.1+) and press enter.
8. Go to wipe >> format data, type yes. ( This will erase both internal storage and app data etc. )
9. Flash disable dm verity or magisk in order to boot properly.

For build notes, bugs and changelog see the post below.

Device Tree:

Common Tree:

Kernel Source:

Source Code:

XDA:DevDB Information
TeamWin Recovery Project, Tool/Utility for the Samsung Galaxy A51 4g

Version Information for Galaxy A51 4g
Stable
Current Latest Version: v3.6.2
Release Date: 2022-06-02

Post details
Created:
2022-02-10
Last Updated: 2022-06-02

Last edited:

Yillié

Apr 26, 2020
Lahore
Samsung Galaxy A51
Realme 6

v3.6.0

Build Notes:

- This build is for devices running Android 11 Bootloader. ( Devices updated to Oneui3.x will have Android 11 Bootloader )

Changelog:

- Updated with latest sources.
- Added option to backup and restore up_param and flash images ( tar archives renamed as .img) to it
- Integrated multidisabler v3.1 script by @ianmacd into the build. ( Enter multidisabler execute in twrp terminal to run it )
- Removed gui offset along y-axis
- Added fb2png binary
- Fixed Android Verified Boot / AVB ( Twrp now boots without the need of a patched vbmeta )
- Fixed Fastbootd and the finicky ADB/MTP.

Bugs:

- None

v3.6.1

Build Notes:

- This build is for devices running Android 11 Bootloader. ( Devices updated to Oneui3.x will have Android 11 Bootloader )

Changelog:

- Included resetprop binary.
- The integrated multidisabler script now allows you to choose if you want to disable some specific things from the list or all of them.
- Split the A51 tree into universal9611-common tree ( Includes everything related to twrp that's common on all the 2020 Exynos9611 devices ) and device specific a51/exynos9611 trees (These just contain the prebuilt files + if there's anything else like the unified script for the exynos9611 build )

Bugs:

- None

V3.6.1-hotfix

Build Notes:

- This build is for devices running Android 11/12 Bootloader. ( Devices updated to Oneui3.x/Oneui4.x will have Android 11/12 Bootloader respectively)

Changelog:

- Fixed the issue where the recovery would sometime randomly reboot 5 minutes after booting.
- Fixed issues with adb, mtp and fastboot.

V3.6.2

Build Notes:

- This build is for devices running Android 11/12 Bootloader. ( Devices updated to Oneui3.x/Oneui4.x will have Android 11/12 Bootloader respectively)

Changelog:

- Update with latest sources changes. ( v3.6.1 => v3.6.2 )
- Update prebuilts to Celicia v2.0. ( Based on A515FXXU5FVC2 )

Last edited:

Yillié

Apr 26, 2020
Lahore
Samsung Galaxy A51
Realme 6
if I want to flash a GSI, which partition do I flash it to?
Flash to system via fastbootd
After flashing TWRP, after I reboot my system. I cannot access twrp again.
Regards,
Farhan Javed
You mean after flashing twrp and rebooting system it gets replaced by stock recovery?
If yes, then you need to delete recovery-from-boot.p file from /system (/system_root/system/ in twrp) before rebooting.
Multidisabler does that itself but well if you don't want to use that you can delete the above mentioned file.

Reactions: hacker812c

dixee

Dec 4, 2013
im still on stock rom, if i'm install this recovery it will wipe all data? what should i do first time after backup my data to install this

or can I install this recovery without wipe all phone data?

Last edited:

Yillié

Apr 26, 2020
Lahore
Samsung Galaxy A51
Realme 6
@Yillié on the twrp screen we click on terminal and after type rt multidisabler not execute? There is no need to install multidisabler ourselves?
You don't need to flash the multidisabler zip if you typed multidisabler --all as that's basically the same as flashing the zip.
I don't understand what you mean to refer to by:
"rt multidisabler not execute".

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

TeamWin Recovery Project

IMG_20220210_174600_289.jpg

Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this recovery
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me or any other person for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
    */

Credits:
    * TeamWin - for TWRP
    * @DarthJabba9 for always bearing my spam.
    * @afaneh92 for his help with fastbootd and avb.
    * @ianmacd for multidisabler.
    * @ me ? xD
    * Anyone else I forgot xD

DOWNLOADS
    (See next post)

FIRST-TIME INSTALLATION
    1. Download the Twrp tar file to your device.
    2. Reboot to your phone download mode.
    3. Select the Twrp tar file in the AP section of Odin.
    4. Untick auto reboot and click on start.
    5. After it completes, keep the phone connected to PC and press power + volume down to force reboot.
    6. When the screen turns off, instantly press and hold power + volume up till the device reboots to recovery.
    7. Go to advanced >> terminal, type `multidisabler execute` (v3.6.0) or `multidisabler --all` (v3.6.1+) and press enter.
    8. Go to wipe >> format data, type yes. ( This will erase both internal storage and app data etc. )
    9. Flash disable dm verity or magisk in order to boot properly.

For build notes, bugs and changelog see the post below.

Device Tree:

Common Tree:

Kernel Source:

Source Code:

XDA:DevDB Information
    TeamWin Recovery Project, Tool/Utility for the Samsung Galaxy A51 4g

Version Information for Galaxy A51 4g
    Stable
    Current Latest Version: v3.6.2
    Release Date: 2022-06-02

Post details
    Created:
    2022-02-10
    Last Updated: 2022-06-02

Downloads

GitHub :

- v3.6.0
    - v3.6.1
    - v3.6.1-hotfix
    - v3.6.2

v3.6.0

Build Notes:

Changelog:

- Updated with latest sources.
    - Added option to backup and restore up_param and flash images ( tar archives renamed as .img) to it
    - Integrated multidisabler v3.1 script by @ianmacd into the build. ( Enter multidisabler execute in twrp terminal to run it )
    - Removed gui offset along y-axis
    - Added fb2png binary
    - Fixed Android Verified Boot / AVB ( Twrp now boots without the need of a patched vbmeta )
    - Fixed Fastbootd and the finicky ADB/MTP.

Bugs:

- None

v3.6.1

Build Notes:

Changelog:

- Included resetprop binary.
    - The integrated multidisabler script now allows you to choose if you want to disable some specific things from the list or all of them.
    - Split the A51 tree into universal9611-common tree ( Includes everything related to twrp that's common on all the 2020 Exynos9611 devices ) and device specific a51/exynos9611 trees (These just contain the prebuilt files + if there's anything else like the unified script for the exynos9611 build )

Bugs:

- None

V3.6.1-hotfix

Build Notes:

Changelog:

- Fixed the issue where the recovery would sometime randomly reboot 5 minutes after booting.
    - Fixed issues with adb, mtp and fastboot.

V3.6.2

Build Notes:

Changelog:

- Update with latest sources changes. ( v3.6.1 => v3.6.2 )
    - Update prebuilts to Celicia v2.0. ( Based on A515FXXU5FVC2 )
    Dm verefity need to be stitched?
    Edited the main thread with the answer. Inshort, only if aren't flashing magisk.