[Recovery][Unofficial]TWRP 2.7.0.0 & Clockwork Recovery Touch 6.0.4.4 W/loki (D800)

Search This thread

AndroidUser00110001

Aug 16, 2011
NYC
[Recovery][Unofficial]TWRP 2.7.0.0 & Clockwork Recovery Touch 6.0.4.4 W/loki (D800)

Clockwork recovery touch with Loki for AT&T LG G2 (D800) Only.
TWRP recovery touch with Loki for AT&T LG G2 (D800) Only.

The only difference between official recoveries and this version is that Loki is built in to recovery.

THIS IS ONLY FOR 10d FIRMWARE. IF YOU ARE ON 10o THEN DO NOT USE!!!
You may want to flash 10d firmware. It can be found HERE with instructions. If you plan on using ROMs it is best to flash 10d firmware first.

Install Methods
Flashable Zip - Must have TWRP or whatever custom recovery already installed.
Boot into recovery and flash Recovery Zip file.

Manual Method - With no custom recovery already installed.
Must have Root first. Check HERE for root
Download the zip file to which recovery you want
Extract zip file to C:\
Open command prompt in root of C drive

You will need adb installed and properly setup in your environment variables. If not place the recovery.img wherever your adb file is located.

Type the following commands:

Code:
adb push recovery.img /data/local/tmp/recovery.img

adb shell

su

cd /data/local/tmp

dd if=/data/local/tmp/recovery.img of=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/recovery

exit

exit

adb reboot recovery

Now you should be in recovery.

Downloads

TWRP 2.7.0.0 with Loki
File Name openrecovery-twrp-2.7.0.0-d800-loki.zip
MD5 f640c221e4a6c575b375094f765d63ba

Clockwork Recovery Touch 6.0.4.4 with Loki
File Name recovery-clockwork-touch-6.0.4.4-d800-loki.zip
MD5 d50fbe2e026463e5df698f0b8b0a4d91

Download HERE

Mirror - Goo.im

Enjoy!

Web Presence:
Twitter
Google+

Credits
TWRP team for great recovery
Koush for original clockwork recovery
djrbliss for Loki

Last edited:

ManOnTheMoon

May 7, 2011
I haven't used cwm since the days of the vibrant but ,my question is does this recovery speed up flashing a rom? It takes me less then a minute to flash a rom on the nexus 4 so I was just curious. Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 7 2013 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

AndroidUser00110001

Aug 16, 2011
NYC
I haven't used cwm since the days of the vibrant but ,my question is does this recovery speed up flashing a rom? It takes me less then a minute to flash a rom on the nexus 4 so I was just curious. Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 7 2013 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

If you been flashing OEM modified ROMs on G2 the speed may have been due to the size of the ROMs.

EniGmA1987

Sep 21, 2010
I also havent used CWM in a long time now, are there any real differences between this and TWRP besides layout? Any special features unique to CWM?

SysAdmNj

Jun 29, 2010
Will I lose my twrp backups if I flash this clockwork recovery?
If not, then would I be able to restore twrp backups with cwm? May be a silly question but I never tried this and worried about losing backups.

AndroidUser00110001

Aug 16, 2011
NYC
You will not lose them until you delete them but I am not sure if you can restore twrp backups with clockwork.

Will I lose my twrp backups if I flash this clockwork recovery?
If not, then would I be able to restore twrp backups with cwm? May be a silly question but I never tried this and worried about losing backups.

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Barsky

Aug 23, 2010
MintMobile
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Flashing was a breeze. Thanks.
Does this mount usb-otg? When I try "Mount USB Storage" nothing happens. I am pretty sure TWRP also does not yet support usb-otg. My hopes were CWM did.
Thanks

varunkumars

Sep 4, 2010
Dallas
Adb side load is an alternative for Mount usb. Install Zip --> Install from adb sideload. Unfortunately this didn't work for me either. If it works for any of you guys please let me know the steps you followed. Sideload doesn't work in TWRP also.

In case of a soft brick either Mount usb or adb side load should help. Otherwise you have to go back to stock using Lg tools and start all over again.

Barsky

Aug 23, 2010
MintMobile
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Adb side load is an alternative for Mount usb. Install Zip --> Install from adb sideload. Unfortunately this didn't work for me either. If it works for any of you guys please let me know the steps you followed. Sideload doesn't work in TWRP also.

In case of a soft brick either Mount usb or adb side load should help. Otherwise you have to go back to stock using Lg tools and start all over again.

Thanks for the reply. I will be a happy camper when we get real usb-otg support from both recoveries :)

aaronc_98

Jun 7, 2010
Carlsbad
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Format Cache is not working

Hey guys,

I flashed this and seem to have a problem with formatting the cache- it just stops so I cannot wipe becuase it stops at formatting cache. Anybody else experienced this before? I flashed again with same results.

thanks,

AC

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Clockwork recovery touch with Loki for AT&T LG G2 (D800) Only.
    TWRP recovery touch with Loki for AT&T LG G2 (D800) Only.

The only difference between official recoveries and this version is that Loki is built in to recovery.

THIS IS ONLY FOR 10d FIRMWARE. IF YOU ARE ON 10o THEN DO NOT USE!!!
    You may want to flash 10d firmware. It can be found HERE with instructions. If you plan on using ROMs it is best to flash 10d firmware first.

Install Methods
    Flashable Zip - Must have TWRP or whatever custom recovery already installed.
    Boot into recovery and flash Recovery Zip file.

Manual Method - With no custom recovery already installed.
    Must have Root first. Check HERE for root
    Download the zip file to which recovery you want
    Extract zip file to C:\
    Open command prompt in root of C drive

You will need adb installed and properly setup in your environment variables. If not place the recovery.img wherever your adb file is located.

Type the following commands:

Code:
    adb push recovery.img /data/local/tmp/recovery.img

adb shell

su

cd /data/local/tmp

dd if=/data/local/tmp/recovery.img of=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/recovery

exit

exit

adb reboot recovery

Now you should be in recovery.

Downloads

TWRP 2.7.0.0 with Loki
    File Name openrecovery-twrp-2.7.0.0-d800-loki.zip
    MD5 f640c221e4a6c575b375094f765d63ba

Clockwork Recovery Touch 6.0.4.4 with Loki
    File Name recovery-clockwork-touch-6.0.4.4-d800-loki.zip
    MD5 d50fbe2e026463e5df698f0b8b0a4d91

Download HERE

Mirror - Goo.im

Enjoy!

Web Presence:
    Twitter
    Google+

Credits
    TWRP team for great recovery
    Koush for original clockwork recovery
    djrbliss for Loki
    This recovery is garbage. Soft bricked my G2 while trying to sideload a CM10.2 update :/

Maybe the garbage lays between the keyboard and chair. If you took the time to read back a couple of pages you would see sideload has not worked for others and does not work in the official recovery either.
    This recovery is garbage. Soft bricked my G2 while trying to sideload a CM10.2 update :/

That's a rude thing to come in here and say. The OP stepped up and got this running for your device, created a thread so that you can use it if you chose to, and, if you had read, you'd of known it wasn't working for some others. If you don't like it, why don't you work to help fix it rather than coming in here and calling someone else's work garbage.
    Show me where someone stated "using sideload with this recovery will trash your filesystem and the data on your phone", which is precisely what this recovery did. If you took the time to read back a couple of pages, you'd see nothing of the kind - your cowardly comment reflects you more so than I.

Work your QA skills and post a warning on this thread of the irreversible damage this recovery causes.

Oh go suck on a pacifier and moan in someone else's thread. Hopefully you were smart enough to have an external backup since you should have been aware of the inherited risk when flashing modified software on your device.

I'll still say the garbage was between your keyboard and chair...

It's been downloaded about 250 times and you are the only one acting like a fool.

If you have nothing constructive to say than don't say it at all or go report your problem to the Clockwork Recovery developer. As it states in the second sentence of the original post "The only difference between official clockwork recovery and this version is that Loki is built in to recovery."
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2432476 that has all the info to return to stock.

could you please elaborate on the LG tools method or point me in the right direction?

it seems when i tried to dirty flash last nights new CM update it hung and erased everything on my phone and now im stuck in TWRP with no ROM on my phone to flash and no ADB or OTG support to move one over for flashing. :( when trying to use the LG tools right now with the "upgrade recovery" option it doesn't detect the phone so it wont download the original rom. Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT

I let the phone sit for a second powered off and then plugged in usb and i have the battery charging icon and now i can get an ADB device number and recognition but it's "unauthorized" and wont let me push anything over.....is there a manual method of authorizing a device for ADB pushing?