* Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
TWRP 3.1.1-0 for Huawei Nova
1) It has been confirmed that's working on EMUI 4.1. However, it haven't been tested on EMUI 5 and i don't know if encryption is working. If it is working, you won't have to format /data. So, i would be glad if someone could test it.
2) I've chose the red color because it looks kinda cool and it's also easy to know which recovery you're using. In future, i may change it back to blue or i may change it to other color (like teal). I may also do it like @Meticulus did for his TWRP's (red color when you're on EMUI and blue when you're on LineageOS etc.) or maybe a new color every time you go to recovery lol.
3) There are still some things with blue color. I'll look into it more as I'd like to change the whole blue color. I wanna do it in the source code.
Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.
If you already have a TWRP installed:
If you don't have any TWRP installed:
1) Unlock your bootloader. Here's a guide about how to do it.
2) Run the following command in terminal (linux) or command prompt (windows, e.g. minimal ADB and fastboot):
[COLOR="red"]/* If you are doing this on Linux, then run fastboot with [B]sudo[/B]: sudo fastboot blabla */[/COLOR] fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
AndroidFileHost | Mediafire
@ TWRP team
[RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL] TWRP 3.1.1-0, Tool/Utility for the Huawei Nova/Nova Plus
Source Code: https://github.com/omnirom/android_bootable_recovery/tree/android-7.1
Stable Release Date: 2018-01-20
Last Updated 2018-01-20