- Jun 11, 2014
Hi to all dear Z3c users. This is my first TWRP build, I used omni minimal TWRP source and kernel from Sony git.
I hope you enjoy this.
How to install
Fist of all you MUST flash lastest 23.5.A.1.291 firmware with FlashTool at least one time, for upgrade the bootloader (You need this upgrade for boot on recovery).
- Via fastboot
- Reboot your phone on fastboot mode.
- Flash recovery using this command:
fastboot flash FOTAKernel <filename>
- Via zip (You need a working recovery installed)
- Download the zip and put it on your internal or external memory.
- Reboot to recovery.
- Flash the zip.
- Via Official TWRP App (You need root)
- Install the app from Google Play Store and download the zip.
- Extract recovery.img and copy it to your internal or external memory.
- Open the app, give root permissions and tap on TWRP FLASH.
- Tap on Select a file to flash...
- Select the recovery.img and flash it.
@GreyLeshy a lot of thanks for this great dev, he helped me a lot for make this possible, build this recovery and he had a lot of patience with this noob dev.
@Dees_Troy for TWRP.
omni Team for TWRP Minimal Source.
TWRP for aries, Tool/Utility for the Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
Source Code: https://github.com/ShadowElite117/android_sony_shinano_twrp/tree/aries
Last Updated 2018-09-02