Search This thread

joshuaroilox123

Feb 5, 2019
I have the same problem
Power+volume down doesn't work also

Try many many times
:crying:

Problem with X01BDA ? Twrp only X01BD ?
i try also with all recovery PBRP, orange,....
:crying:

Try experimenting and google can help you. I have problems on flashing things on my phone and fixed it through experimenting and looking on google.

carabaothai

Dec 14, 2008
Is flashing twrp successful?
When pressing the key combination does your phone reboot to a caution symbol or boots normally to system?

I've found the problem. I fashed again the TWRP in a USB 2.0 (before it was plugged in USB 3.0) and now it works.
Maybe it could help somebody

Thanks for your answer

the_roy_thing

Sep 27, 2017
twrp is not flashing in my phone after running the command fastboot flash recovery filename.img
two thing happens..either phone goes to black screen and says "press any key to shut down"
or my computer says " size of file is not allowed because it's higher than requested amount" please help me :(

navtey

Jan 15, 2017
Gorakhpur
twrp is not flashing in my phone after running the command fastboot flash recovery filename.img
two thing happens..either phone goes to black screen and says "press any key to shut down"
or my computer says " size of file is not allowed because it's higher than requested amount" please help me :(
Wrong driver man you are probably on windows where there is lot of driver issues I recommend using a Linux (Mint or Manjaro)

nice_guy75

Mar 29, 2012
You need to fix a bug, if you format system partition and then flash edited stock zip of firmware and when you try to reboot it says, "No OS found. Do you still want to reboot?"

Means despite having an OS it says, "No OS found." it might scare newbies.

I've tried several times and i finally got it.
1 - I reinstalled drivers again
2 - Plug my phone to computer
3 - Put in fastmode with adb command
4 - Load twrp with adb command and didn`t unplug phone
5 - Power off smartphone with physical button and wait a while
6 - Power on and enter into recovery with volumen down + power button

If power off or restart with adb command, twrp is not installed.

tell me what did you do exactly?
i am also face the same problem as you have...can't install twrp

Reactions: cva484

nice_guy75

Mar 29, 2012
I've tried several times and i finally got it.
1 - I reinstalled drivers again
2 - Plug my phone to computer
3 - Put in fastmode with adb command
4 - Load twrp with adb command and didn`t unplug phone
5 - Power off smartphone with physical button and wait a while
6 - Power on and enter into recovery with volumen down + power button

If power off or restart with adb command, twrp is not installed.

Put your twrp.img in unlock folder which you might have used to unlock your bootloader, open cmd window in that folder and then flash the recovery using fastboot command and then reply here, if you are able to flash twrp or not?

thakur8240

Feb 27, 2018
not working on my device. I flashed the twrp and it says it succeed. Then i turned off my device. after that i pressed vol down + power button but intead of booting into twrp it boots into stock recovery. i tried to flash recovery more than 2-3 times. I dont understand what is wrong here.

M facing same problem ,any solutions plzzzz

Juicestyle

Apr 29, 2019
Hello,
I have follow instructions but impossible to boot into TWRP recovery.
I think I boot from the stock recovery.
But when I flash the recovery stock with the recovery.img of TWRP no error into my cmd shell

Any solutions ?

zengraviz

Mar 8, 2013
Surabaya
guys i have a question, why twrp asking for password, the problem is i didn't set any password at all on my phone, i cant flash anything on this phone what should i do?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts