[RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL] TWRP 3.5.0-0 for POCO M3 [citrus]

XxAhmetxX

Aug 27, 2020
As some users reported, it's seems that TWRP is unable to decrypt data partition after rebooting to TWRP a second time, I will try to fix this issue as soon as possible

If you want to help for testing, join my telegram group (link on first post) and tag me inside it
We're waiting for you thank you.

TheMalachite

Dec 9, 2018
Hey everyone, I made a little investigation and sadly Xiaomi broke encryption on 29 December update for MIUI V12 TW, TR, RU and ID since users from MIUI V12 EU, MI and IN 15 December to 27 November update reported me to doesn't have any problems

All you can do is waiting Xiaomi for fixing this problem or to someone for finding a workaround

druidvn

Mar 31, 2020
Thank you. I could not take root. All files are mixed. I can't find rooted. I've tried the same vbmeta and img, only with the same img. I tried to delete but still didn't
hey.

I have encountered the same state of mind as you. then i used rom india. after that I switched to global rom using miflash and twrp worked normally again

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: XxAhmetxX

XxAhmetxX

Aug 27, 2020
hey.

I have encountered the same state of mind as you. then i used rom india. after that I switched to global rom using miflash and twrp worked normally again
Merhaba tam olarak nasıl yaptın Twrp'yi kurmadan önce, indian rom'u yüklediniz ve ardından global ve sonunda twrp'yi yüklediniz bu sıra doğru mu

----------

MOD EDIT: English Translation Below

Hello exactly how did you do Before installing twrp, you installed indian rom and then global and finally twrp is this order correct

n5142

Jun 6, 2018
Hello, I'm looking forward to buy this phone, but I want to know if it is going to get more dev support in the future, I'm sorry if this is off topic I just want to know

druidvn

Mar 31, 2020
Merhaba tam olarak nasıl yaptın Twrp'yi kurmadan önce, indian rom'u yüklediniz ve ardından global ve sonunda twrp'yi yüklediniz bu sıra doğru mu

----------

Hello exactly how did you do Before installing twrp, you installed indian rom and then global and finally twrp is this order correct
Flash rom india -> rom global -> rom eu 12.0.1 -> twrp normal.

Reactions: XxAhmetxX

XxAhmetxX

Aug 27, 2020
Flash rom india -> rom global -> rom eu 12.0.1 -> twrp normal.
Maalesef böyle denedim ama işe yaramadı, üzgünüm :(
Yardım için teşekkürler

----------

Sorry I tried like this but it didn't work, sorry :(

Thanks for help

Reactions: druidvn

KaMyKaSii

Feb 25, 2015
Guys, I've heard that unlocking the bootloader decreases the DRM certification of the device and makes it impossible to watch HD content on Netflix etc. Can anyone confirm to me if this is true or not? And sorry for the OT

sharaan

Jan 31, 2021
Hi, i trayng to instal twrp but have same problem like XxAhmetxX. I switch from 12.0.1.0(QJFEUXM) to 12.0.3.0(QJFMIXM) but cant flash twrp. When i try get the same folders like ahmet screenshots. Trying many times with/without fingerprint or any lockscreen type and nothing. Cant instal TWRP. Can someone help me? Can i instal Xiaomi.eu ROM w/o TWRP?

XxAhmetxX

Aug 27, 2020
If you want to use Eu rom, you can do it with flash, I did that. Let me even tell you from the beginning. Twrp was constantly encrypted, I was not doing Root, I needed Root to do repair. I downloaded the eu rom to boot from inside. I bought img, put it on the phone memory, downloaded the magisk apk and booted. I created a new Root file by scanning img, I rooted it by scanning the phone through cmd and then I did repair. I have already installed eu rom before installing twrp with flash.

sharaan

Jan 31, 2021
i put xiaomi eu rom ( zip ) in phone memory, put original boot.img file in phone, instal magisk manageger app on phone, patch the boot.img, restart to fastboot, flash patchet boot.img. when i turn phone on i have instaled magisk + magisk manager. Now i dont know how to flash xiaomi.eu rom ( zip file ). I know hot to do it only from twrp but the phone is with stock recovery and cant instal zip file. What i need to do to flash this zip file?

XxAhmetxX

Aug 27, 2020

sharaan

Jan 31, 2021
I need little more info.
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC = done
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power) = done
- Connect to PC via USB cable = done
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system: cant understand this. Run it with hold shift + right click on abd folder or on unziped folder?

For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat when i try this command on ziped folder get error :
windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat : The term 'windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat' is not reco
gnized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was inc
luded, verify that the path is correct and try again.
At line:1 char:1
+ windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
+ CategoryInfo : ObjectNotFound: (windows_fastboo...data_format.bat:String) [], CommandNotFoundException
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException

XxAhmetxX

Aug 27, 2020
Extract the zip folder to the file. Let the phone be in fastboot mode windows_fastboot_first_install_with data_format.bat click here eu rom will be installed