Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) is an open-source software custom recovery image for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface that allows users to install third-party firmware and back up the current system, functions often unsupported by stock recovery images. It is, therefore, often installed when rooting Android devices, although it isn't dependent on a device being rooted to be installed.
Compatible with Lineage Modded 18.1 only!
1. Download TWRP image
fastboot boot twrp-3.5.2_11.0-2-nio.img
3. Enter Passcode if you have to decrypt /sdcard
adb push twrp-3.5.2_11.0-2-nio.img /sdcard
5. Click Backup -> Only Select Boot and Swipe to Backup
6. Go back to Main Menu, -> Advanced -> Install Recovery Ramdisk
7. Find and Select twrp-3.5.2_11.0-2-nio.img -> Swipe to Install
8. Done! If any issues, restore the backup made before.
Release Date: July-9-2021
Last Updated: July-9-2021