Development [recovery][unofficial] twrp-3.5.2_11 [odin] [Mi Mix 4]

Search This thread

jrvenge

Sep 26, 2009
I was only going to use it to install updates when they are available, instead of having to flash by pc. WAIT you can do a full backup and restore with this also?

vamsi209

Nov 15, 2010
I was only going to use it to install updates when they are available, instead of having to flash by pc. WAIT you can do a full backup and restore with this also?
as of now roms from xiaomi.eu are only available to install fastboot. hope they start releasing twrp flashable packages

playnote

Mar 1, 2014
@imjyotiraditya : Link of the TWRP recovery is dead.
Xiaomi.eu Rom is now available for recovery flash.
I've installed Eu Rom with fastboot method before, if i flash this recovery, will it work with my actual xiaomi.eu 21.9.15 ROM? Or will it brick ?
Thanks!

Last edited:
@imjyotiraditya : Link of the TWRP recovery is dead.
Xiaomi.eu Rom is now available for recovery flash.
I've installed Eu Rom with fastboot method before, if i flash this recovery, will it work with my actual xiaomi.eu 21.9.15 ROM? Or will it brick ?
Thanks!
You can find the link in #15 of the current thread.

I think, it's always a good idea to go via fastboot... especially, when you switch from weekly to stable.

Issue of Twrp, you can find it in this thread to.

Puksom

Oct 9, 2015
Thought it was fixed. but after installing TWRP permanently I can't use touchscreen in recovery.

jrvenge

Sep 26, 2009
I tried this and it all came up in Chinese so had to reboot, now when i try it again i just get a black screen?.

ipnface

Feb 7, 2011
Hi, the latest stable has boost charge enabled but is not fastboot. It's over 3.5GB though and I thought TWRP for Mix can't handle files over that size? Can anyone explain or point me in the right direction how to flash that stable otherwise. I specfically want that one as it has Boost Charge enabled. Thanks in advance.

playnote

Mar 1, 2014
Hi, the latest stable has boost charge enabled but is not fastboot. It's over 3.5GB though and I thought TWRP for Mix can't handle files over that size? Can anyone explain or point me in the right direction how to flash that stable otherwise. I specfically want that one as it has Boost Charge enabled. Thanks in advance.
Hey ! I just flashed the latest xiaomi.eu stable (12.5.12) with this "twrp-3.5.2_11-panda-odin-1917.img" version of TWRP and it works without any error now !

ggdxwz

Jun 23, 2021
Flashed it today, and sadly the touch screen bug still exists. (twrp-3.5.2_11-panda-odin-1917.img)
Touch screen worked fine until I permanently installed TWRP, and I couldn't control anything on TWRP screen.

ggdxwz

Jun 23, 2021
Flashed it today, and sadly the touch screen bug still exists. (twrp-3.5.2_11-panda-odin-1917.img)
Touch screen worked fine until I permanently installed TWRP, and I couldn't control anything on TWRP screen.
I rebooted for three times and it started working again, wired.
Edited: I forgot I performed fastboot boot <twrp.img>, reboot will not resolve the issue.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts